Help with posting my auctions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 04-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Help with posting my auctions

I have a problem regarding posting my auctions.

First here is a little intro

I have both Ebay and PayPal linked ( country i live is Slovenia ), i made a virtual card with Entropay and i have verified Paypal.
First i made ebay then paypal and then i have linked then, after few days when i got bank statement with number for Paypal i verified my PP.
That was 3 weeks ago. Now i want to sell something ( over ebay.de ) and when i start making my action, just before i lift it im asked to define what is going to be payment method. Ether bank or creditcard, but i dont have option to select Paypal. Then when i try to make seller account i cant.
Can you pls help me with my prob?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I have some questions-
Which country site are you registering on? what is error message that comes up, what country ip are you using, are you using Slovianian address details or Italian or German, are you being asked to make seller account with phone or card verification and which country phone are you using ? - the countries you have named are are confusing the issue and so is the flag you have put up...

In my experience you can only register successfully on a country site in Europe if you are located on that countries ip and give those country details - entropay should work though and you should be able to select paypal if you have done set up correctly. Have you emailed them and asked how to solve it?

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-11-2010 at 06:37 AM.
Old 04-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Im from Italy but i work in Slovenia, so im using their IP address and Slovenian country, postal and address.

In site map, under My selling account when i click on View Your Seller Account i get this:

Your account has not been created
Your eBay account has not been activated yet. Accounts are not accessible until an actual debit or credit has first been posted to the account, even though you may have already filled out our account creation form. This message confirms to you that you have no credit or debit balance at this time.

and

Your account has not been created
Your eBay account has not been activated yet. Accounts are not accessible until an actual debit or credit has first been posted to the account, even though you may have already filled out our account creation form. This message confirms to you that you have no credit or debit balance at this time.

Strange thing is that i have activated Ebay through email i got from them, i have click on that link and entered code Ebay sent me.

Do i have to do something more?
Old 04-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

you are registering on ebay.it from Italian ip and Slovenian address? or Slovenian ip and Slovenian address - both I would have thought would throw up problems, but the error message is saying something about card - sorry not come across this before and Ive not seen it on this forum, youll have to call/email them.......it is a glitch and my sense is it has something to do with the mixed up ip and address details

You are much better off setting up an account in Italy, you will then be able to manage it from a Slovenian ip..
Old 04-12-2010
Threadstarter  

No im registering in Ebay.de with Slovenian address and IP. I made accounts ( ebay and paypal ) in Slovenia and im using them here. The problem is Ebay wont let me select paypal as payment method when i try to make seller account. I can only select bank or credit card option.

And when in site map i go to View your seller account i get 2 "error" messages stating that my eBay account has not been activated yet. And i dont know did i made some mistake when activating it. I only clicked on that link i got in mail and typed that code ebay has sent me.

thanks for trying to help me
Old 04-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Have you made this kind of account successfully before using same ips and site?

Generally, I would say it is your ip and address that is causing probs, you need German details.....but that is just my experience, different sites have different combinations of factors...Ive not tried Germany/Slovenia one...I have heard that if countries are closeby or affiliated somehow, you can create from different ip BUT not with different address details Never seen that before.............
Old 04-12-2010
Threadstarter  

I asked friend from work and he also has the same problem as i do. But he made both registered on Slovenia address. Strange is that he did it once before ( same as now ) and he got an option to select paypal.

I dont know what is wrong. They are linked ( i linked before i have verified paypal ) and i even selected that i pref. paypal as payment method in some paypal options.

I made new accounts again ( now both are Slovenian ) and ill link themafter i gor paypal code in my entropay statement. But i dont think that will help :(
Old 04-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

close country ips do sometimes work, Ive heard of this being ok.....My only experience is with other EU countries but..I just do not get how you can register on Germany site with Slov address the dropdown menu for area would not be valid...you cannot possibly be putting a fully valid address in, it must be a mixture...

anyway, my advice is use Germany address only....

one other thing and this is general stuff but I get most sales from selling to the customers from country site I am listing on and especailly if I am registered on it...in their own language......eg. list on France in french and postage from France (except I am actually posting from UK)......no way near the same sales, if any, done in any other combination or language....its what customers want...unless there is a unique product or the price is so good in comparison to others...

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-12-2010 at 05:18 AM.
Old 04-12-2010
Threadstarter  

I dont have problem of making an auction. I pass that part. But when i get to the last step, where i need to login and create seller account i dont get option to select PayPal as method :(

I know what are you saying, but i dont know why i dont get option to select PayPal when my Ebay and PayPal are linked :( I dont get option to select paypal as method of payment.

But since both of them are linked I don't see the reason why can't i select it :(

thanks
Old 04-14-2010
Threadstarter  

I made new Ebay and PayPal accounts ( now both registered to Slovenia ) but again i cant select paypal ( I'm not even getting that option ) when i want to make seller account.
I really dont know what im doing wrong. Both PayPal and Ebay are verified and linked ( using same email, same information but im still stuck ).

Anyone who had same problem as me? can you please help me :(