Creating an ALIAS Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-28-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Thumbs up Creating an ALIAS Account

Hello Everyone,

I have been a seller on ebay for over 2 years. Right now I sell all legal items, things ebay wont suspend me for. However sales have been slowing down and I am looking to move towards some un-legit products. It is amazing how well they sell and it seems like buyers dont mind, it is similar to buying things in NYC, you get a product that is very similar for FAR LESS. I am a believer that buyers shop on ebay for these items. ANYWAY...
I have been reading the posts and it appears that there are ways to create accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗/alias information. This sounds very attractive to me b/c I want to create a new account to start selling these "risky" items under.
The issue is I have been reading many threads that are outdated and it is hard to tell which tricks and tactics will actually work, Or which ones will get me linked and eventually busted.
I am wondering if someone can post a how-to that is up to date and that is guaranteed to work. If I am going to go through all of this trouble to set up an alias account I want to be sure it is going to work. It seems like feebay and aspkin have the best information. Maybe you guys can let us know which tactics are still good.
In closing I just want to say how happy I am to have found this forum. It is a nice thought to think that we can list things on alias accounts and not worry about ebay shutting us down.
I am just not sure if it is still possible. WITH ALL OF EBAYS ONGOING CHANGES.

Any information is appreciated- Lets get to selling these items that everybody wants, but ebay is not allowing us to sell! :D
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 100%

Yep, things are updating so quickly with eBay that something that worked a couple weeks ago won't work today. You really just have to sift through the forums right now until I have time or someone else has time to create a new updated guide.
Old 12-28-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 94%

Do you think it is something we will still be able to do? :(
It seems like such a nice thing to be able to do, no worries, if something happens you just go to a backup or seperate account...
I would be willing to pay for the updated guide, or if you provide it for free I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by the members.
Old 12-28-2007

Longevity: 95%

Savahaganda-- You always make me Laugh with your Posts! You sound like the Sudaam of Ebay Terrorists Network!!! ))
Old 12-30-2007

Longevity: 98%
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by savahaganda View Post
The thing is I had a powerseller account with over 950 positive feedbacks... I went back to Belize for 3 months to run my nightclub/bar.... when I come back.... ebays new seller performance policy got me banned... apparently now, you can not have more than 5% negative feedbacks for the month. a couple *******s left me negative feedback at the last moment, and bam, ebays performance policy got me banned. If they would have left negative feedback right away. I would not have gotten banned because all my positives would have balanced it out
What did ebay do when you explained it to them? I read someone claimed they only limited your account. Guess not.

This sounds like if you don't like someone and think they'll be going on vacation, you neg them and instantly they get suspended. In fact, I think these buyers mighta done that intentionally to get you banned.
Old 01-01-2008

Longevity: 98%
Default That will do it..

Some BUYERS do it just for Kicks I know sometimes,I have one that I have banned that keeps doing it.. He has different buyers account just for that reason.
EB