Feedback Manipulation / Feedback Exchange / Penny Auctions - BAD IDEAS = suspension - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%

FEEBAY:
Quote:
Don't push the limits
What exactly do you mean by this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2007

Longevity: 98%
Default People unite .We need feedback Exchange Forum...

feedback is the biggest problem. ebay program will suspend you if you buy cheap feedbacks. Ebay will win if people wont unite and make forums with feedback exchanges. The only way to cheat ebay with feedbacks is to make feedback exchange forum where people will exchange feedbacks . Dont listen to people who say you dont need it. It is only way if you want to make $.
eBay will be hopeless if people will come together.

Who can make this forum ? Any one ?
Old 05-07-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I was actually thinking about this my self, but it could actually cause more harm then good. What do you guys think?
Old 05-07-2007

I've got this idea. Anyone who wants to exchange feedbacks should post a link to their auction on this forum. And he should put some sort of code word on the bottom of his auction, to prove that it's him. Such as "Thank you" on the bottom, in red. That would mean that this auction is for feedback exchange, and no need to pay after winning. I think it could do more good than harm. This way people will unite without eBay knowing... because the auctions will be for real items, not for suspicious penny auctions. And even if someone will complain to eBay, there will be nothing illegal about it. Because the word we'll choose will be just a regular word in the auction page. There will be an agreed upon wait time after the auction ends, to make it all appear legit. This forum is visited by many people with many accounts..... We might as well try it, and if it works, it works.
Old 05-08-2007

Even if people turn us in, what proof would eBay have for taking you off? eBay has strict rules and guidelines which it follows. Seeing someone's link on a forum such as this does not fall under any of their rules. Anyone could post a link to their competition's auctions, and then turn them in. That doesn't mean the competition will be suspended. There isn't any concrete evidence for eBay to grab onto. It's out of eBay jurisdiction, because it's not happening on eBay's website. It's the same as turning in this entire forum to eBay, and they take it down. It's just not going to happen. Because eBay does not rule the entire internet. They only control ebay.com and paypal.com
Old 05-08-2007
Administrator

The same way we protect our identity, such as our email address or user ids we can't just post information about our self that may give us away in the forums. EBay has been known to be crafty when figuring things out about a person. Google search can find anything about a person. Another way would be to use PM's to do it. Having a forum, where people can talk about feedback exchanges and giving final details in PM's might work. This can however still cause a security risk to your account and overall may not help in the long run. I'm still open to it, but let's continue talking about it. We need Pro's and Con's.
Old 05-08-2007

There are penny auctions out there. They're out in the open. Yet everybody knows what they really are: solicitation of feedbacks. I'm trying to avoid PMs; they just makes things more complicated. My suggestion is to just post links to your auctions. Don't say that the forum is for feedback exchange. Instead make it appear to be various links to nice items on ebay; as if you're advertising nice products and drawing in buyers. But in reality it will be to exchange feedbacks. The key thing would be to have a keyword inside the auctions so people would know it's for feedback exchange. eBay can't take off auctions just because they have a commonly-used word in the text. Like "thank you"; only in a specific spot and specific format (for example, on the bottom, highlighted in red).
The penny auction sellers have thousands of feedbacks. So I don't see why we can't do it our way. The point is to get it out on the open; with bunch of links. And then whoever is interested, can just go and bid. And not PMs; which just slows everything down and makes it complicated. Make it out in the open, just like penny auctions. Only they wouldn't be pennies, they'd be legitimate items.
Old 05-10-2007

I will post link to my actions soon ... bid anyone who wants to get feedbacks
1 -2 Days after the action ends you will live me feedback and i will do the same just like when you buy 1 p actions.
eBay system will not see this as suspicions activity like cheap feedbacks. You are buying good expansive product. (my products are 200-$300)
This is my test account so i don’t care what happens to it. Let’s see if that will work. If it works then feedback problem solved..
Come on people don’t be afraid to create 1 test account for this purpose if it get suspended who cares you will create one more..
Remember never use your real identity.. ha
Old 06-14-2007

Default I violated "feedback manipulation" policy. Don't want to get suspended

As we all know ebay have new program that will suspend you if you buy cheap feedbacks . That way you cant do buy it now or post things in featured category to have better sales and buyers less likely to bid on your products. Remember Ebay controls things on ebay but not on hole internet . what ebay is doing is wrong. This feed back system is wrong. Most people with 1000s feedbacks are scammers .

i have come to the solution of this huge problem. I want a forum where each individual with eBay account will post link to his or hers actions. Inside the action they will specify what feedback they want and in how many days. Remember don’t leave feedback write away as it suspicious. I have tested this system on many ebay accounts so far and it works.
The key for success is you have to put codeword in red on the bottom of ebay your actions. That is how everyone on this forum will know is for feedback exchange. don’t out bead each other. Even is someone will report you to eBay for this eBay will have no proof because all code words inside the actions are different. So no one be able to torch you. EBay is huge company and they are following their rools and eBay would never thought that any one will do this. Remember you don’t have to be afraid of anything. This is just like biding 1pany feedbacks only this works. Trade links , sell your products and be happy. Only together we can be powerful . EBay don’t want you to unite. eBay want to keep you separate.
I have the forum script and willing to run it with some one. I don’t have lots of time that is why I need help to run this feedback exchange forum. Lets do something people… I have told this to admin but he is not really doing anything regards this huge problem. If any one have any comments or suggestions please say you opinion.

1000s of people visit this forum. open feedback exchange and you will see how many people will be willing to exchange feedbacks.. I bet it will be huge number.
Old 06-14-2007

Default STOP_eBay_Monopoly

i have so many emails like this from different forums

STOP_eBay_Monopoly
Hi. I just read your post about feedback, and I totally agree. It seems to me that with all of the folks here all in the same situation, we should somehow be able to organize some type of support system in terms of buying/bidding to help each other with building feedback on our new accounts; and DISCREETLY, of course. Maybe we can get something together? Maybe even an exclusive group on yahoo or something? please --- if interested email me!
Old 06-14-2007
Administrator

I'm not sure this will work well. If you start posting links to your auctions, and eBay starts visiting this forum, they can track you down and suspend you easy. The only way I see this working is if you use PM's to do your business. I'll follow up with this thread later. What does everyone else thinks?
Old 06-14-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I'm not sure this will work well. If you start posting links to your auctions, and eBay starts visiting this forum, they can track you down and suspend you easy. The only way I see this working is if you use PM's to do your business. I'll follow up with this thread later. What does everyone else thinks?
i don't think ebay will go to the trouble of investigating 100s of stuped posts to the links on some forum. They dont iven care if you sell 1pany actions. They know what 1p actions are for. Ebay is so big and is out of control.
I currently have 15 eBay accounts and we all know here how to not get suspended. I don't see the reason why we should hide with PM's.
Old 06-14-2007

I think it's a good idea but I do agree that we should show some caution. We don't have to use links.
Old 06-15-2007
Administrator

Anyone else want an feedback exchange forum?
Old 06-15-2007

penny auctions still work. Just make sure the listing is private as then it doesn't show what it is in your profile.

eBay is suspending accounts I found merely because they are new.

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
penny auctions still work. Just make sure the listing is private as then it doesn't show what it is in your profile.

eBay is suspending accounts I found merely because they are new.
please tell us exactly what you do.
If i would wate 1 week and then started to buy privet penny actions. Then do i have to w till they live feedbacks? Or just start posting feature plus?
Old 06-16-2007

you bought only 5 then waited 2 weeks? Thats a big minus for me. i need feedbacks qick.
Here is some info that have been posted once on this forum but i need to conform this info...if any one wants to test this info please contact me. here it is ...

Hey,
I know that everyone hates "buying" feedback and says it will get you suspended, but so far, i have created 3 accounts just buying .99 cent ebooks untill i get to around 10+ feedback, and they all have been alive for over 2 weeks. Also, i begin listing right away, about 5 items that are over $100. Maybe im lucky, but i hope my luck continues.... *knocks on wood*
CPUGEEK - I waited 5 days, bought around 15 .99 cent ebooks, left feedback, got feedback to over 10. Then i started listing my items right away

Jack- Yes, i list those items as buy it now for over $100.

Okay so what your saying is that you will let your account sit 5 days then buy 15 items or you buy the items through out the 5 days???

Yes, i let it sit for 5 days, then buy all the ebooks, and then start listing. as simple as that.
Old 06-16-2007

The problem is that you get a bunch of feedback from buying and then the buyer clicks your profile and it's blank because ebay makes it go to see only the feedback you got from selling.

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 06-17-2007

Most buyers don't care, as longest you got privet feedback. Any way the feedback exchange forum can help people to have allot of feedback on their accounts. For me personally this will add about 5k a month to my profits. That is why im pushing towards feedback exchange behind ebay. Most people don't know how important that is to have feedbacks and what to do with them.
Old 06-17-2007
Administrator

I've added the forum here. Give me ideas on how to improve on it and I'll tweak it. Hope that'll help you out.
Old 06-18-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
The main issue I see is that after one person goes down, anyone who exchanged feedback with him will go down soon too, for shill bidding is what they will call it.
i disagree with that statement

This is not shill bidding. And this is not 1pany actions. I know ebay can care less.
Regarding shill bidding. I have iven tested one of my accounts. I have shill bid on my actions and then email ebay that this person is shill bidding. And you know what they told me in 4 days .. 'We dont see any evidence that this account involved in illegal activity" something like that. Thats because i think they have some king of rools . And ofcorse i know how to shill bid safely with different ip and other staff. But the problem with that is i have to have like 10 accounts to get feedback. I know that feedback exchange would work but people are so scared to do it at first because they are so new to it and they affrade to loose account. Personally loosing account with 0 feedback for me is not important.
Old 06-18-2007

Longevity: 99%

I don't see how a bidder would be called out for the sins of one bad egg. As long as you're discreet about it and you don't make a habit of doing this for a lot of users, you're just a buyer getting a good deal right? I do like the idea of buying from a private auction, but the majority of those seem to be bid auctions (that go so high you almost know they're a bit shady or somethings up).
Closed Thread