eBanza.com: All info here - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 04-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%
Default eBanza.com: All info here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eseller View Post
I am currently using 7 diffrent accounts . . . I try to sell diffrent stuff on each one to throw them off a bit . . . . it also helps with branding issues . . . I am looking for sellers to help build the ebay killer . . . I think if we all used the power of the skills we have learned on the aspkin form together with the large customer base we have in all of our accounts (old and new) we can do it . . . I hate using this stealth way of selling - the last account they closed on me, I processed $700 in sales after the fact due to my REPEAT customers emailing me saying . . . what happend? I wanted that . . . they know and trust me and that why they still had faith in paying (via google checkout) but after you start a fresh account your auction dont go as high and people are less likely to buy from a zero or under 100 feedback seller . . . ALL US EBAY EXILES MUST UNITE - AND BUILD ARE OWN MARKET PLACE WITH OUR YEARS OF EXPERINCE IN STEALTH SELLING - IF ANYBODY WANTS TO HELP OR GIVE ME THEIR INPUT ON THE SITE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MREBANZA@GMAIL.COM
I said the same thing awhile back. Their is enough brains in this forum to start our own sellers market. The only thing is, we don't know if there's anyone ebay reps lurking here trying pick up tips to shut us down.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-04-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
I said the same thing awhile back. Their is enough brains in this forum to start our own sellers market. The only thing is, we don't know if there's anyone ebay reps lurking here trying pick up tips to shut us down.
The truth is as much as feebay likes to talk the talk - thier is a limit to what they can track and also what the have time for - millions of people use ebay - how are they gonna know which sellers are aspkin sellers and which are not - they are simply to overloaded with traffic on their site too track everybody - and another think ebay doesn't really see us as a threat so much

they wanna limited peoples account . . . but I dont think they are on this form as much as you think

eBay is very cocky - they only see big guys like google and amazon as real comp, and look even Yahoo failed misarably at this so they really dont think they can be stopped . . .

. . . . even tho sites like myspace only took about 2 years to really blow out all their competetors - Its possible but we really would need a group effort to make it work

I am currently looking for vendors from each diffrent Category like phones watches art books cd dvd ext

dont hesitate too shoot me an email - lets work TOGETHER!!!!

mrebanza@gmail.com

eBanza.com

Last edited by eseller; 04-05-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-04-2009

Exclamation They can never shut ebanza down - they don't own the internet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
PLUS IT ISN'T AGAINIST THE LAW TO EMAIL YOUR OLD CUSTOMER BASE FROM EBAY AND TELL THEM IF THEY STILL WANNA BUY FROM YOU YOUR SELLING ON eBanza !!!

EBAY HAS A WAY OF MAKING THIER HONEST SELLERS (WHO SHIP THIER STUFF OUT AND WHOS CUSOMER ARE ALWAYS HAPPY) FEEL LIKE CRIMANALS AND WE'RE NOT - I NEVER ACCEPT A PAYMENT FROM SOMEBODY WITH THE INTENTION OF NOT SENDING THEM WHAT THEY PAID FOR - BUT I AM AN EBAY EXILE - FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER EBAY IS ALWAYS FINDING A WAY TO HOLD MY MONEY FOR 6 MONTH - I HAVE BEEN STEALTH WITH FRESH INFORMATION FROM FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS AND GIRL FRIENDS (ALL WITH THIER PERMITION OF COARSE) AND EVERY TIME NO MATTER HOW LEGIT I TRY TO BE THE ARE ALWAYS DOING IT TOO ME - MY LAST ACCOUNT THEY TOLD ME TO CALL EQUAFAX - WHO IS EQUAFAX - I DID'T SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM I STARTED DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU - THEY ARE JUST IN A CYCLE OF SCREWING PEOPLE OUT OF THIER MONEY AND IT ISN'T RIGHT - HOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THIER DONT FOLLOW UP IN SIX MONTHS? HOW MUCH INTEREST DO THE EARN ON ALL THE FUNDS THE HOLD FROM PEOPLE - I AM TIRED OF IT - I AM TIRED OF CHANGING NAMES EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS - I dont even sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff any more I haven't touched that stuff for over a year!!!

EBAY HAS TURNED ME INTO A BORDERLINE IDENITY THIEF - THE ONLY DIFFENCE IS THAT I ALWAYS HAVE THE PEOPLE PERMISSION BUT - WTF - WHY???!?!?!?!?

I WANNA DO BUSINESS IN MY OWN NAME WITH EVERYTHING ON THE UP AND UP

I AM NOT A SCAMMER - NOT A CROOK - NOT A INTERNET HACKER TRYING TO STEAL PEOPLES MONEY - I AM AN HONEST MERCHANT & MY CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY SO WHY AM I TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL - AND I AM SO TIRED OF EBAY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME - I AM SO SICK OF IT - LIKE I THINK I SAID IN ANOTHER POST

$700 in sales through Google Checkout after ebay NARU'ed my account!!!!

....all from happy repeat customers who trust me!!!

Its not me its them

I am not gonna take it anymore... their is no reason I should have 0% feedback I have been selling on ebay since 1998

and if you total up all my old feedback from powerseller and other naru'ed accounts my score is over 7000 & atleast 98%

but this month my score is 0% because ebay is too greedy for their own good . . . well they greed will be the death of them - this I am certain

mrebanza@gmail.com

eBanza.com

Last edited by eseller; 04-05-2009 at 03:10 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eseller For This Useful Post:
CorrineK22 (05-31-2009), IDK (08-15-2009)
Old 04-04-2009

I am so with you eseller! I am new to this eaby stealth thing, 6 months, but ever since I started selling about a year ago, I have had 10 accounts suspended and im sick of of this!! Especially since my last one has $500 in paypal for which I have to wait 4 more months...****ING THIEVES.
Old 04-04-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Eseller, that post is excellent. It is the total truth about Ebay. I feel the same about them to.
Old 04-06-2009

Post eBanza Project

Thanks for the support guys - so lets do it - if we all use eBanza.com to foward our ebay customers to find us on we can change the way we trade and biuld our online history on a site that is not gonna ban us after we start doing good and start making sale - I am not telling anybody to stop selling on eBay for the time being that is almost impossible but lets start biulding the alternative - together is the only way we can do it but we the people CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!!

Lets build a future trading market place for ourselves

eBanza.com
Old 04-07-2009

So what's so good about Ebanza? There is no items from the brand I sell lol.
Old 04-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

i saw a bmw on there for 99.99 with no reserve :-D
Old 04-07-2009

Smile eBanza.com - Sell with Google Checkout instead of Paypal!!!

eBanza.com is a place where ebay exiles can make a home for them selves -

Setup up an eBanza -Store for FREE!!!!

LIST YOUR ITEMS FOR FREE!!!!

Automatically get your items indexed into the Froogle & Google Base Networks!!!

ACCEPT YOUR CHOICE OR EITHER PAYPAL OR GOOGLE CHECKOUT!!!

Have a place to send your customers And create a stable selling environment for yourself while you are in between Feebay accounts!!!!

AND THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT IT IS COMPLETELY FREE!!!

BUILT FOR THE SELLERS BY THE SELLERS!!!

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEE!!! NO EVIL!!!
Old 04-08-2009

Thumbs up Selling on ebay is not half as good as buying thier and selling elsewhere!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmac900 View Post
So what's so good about Ebanza? There is no items from the brand I sell lol.
Thats a good thing . . . compition is what forces sellers who sell on eBay too underprice their items and loose money

Simply setup a seller account (FOR FREE) and create a store and start listing!!!!

Within 24-Hours all your items will be uploaded into the Froogle and Google base product search network and be able to be seen by millions of customers worldwide!!!!

send out a bulk email to all your old customers from feebay and let them know that you found a new home on eBanza

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!!! NO EVIL!!!!

Last edited by eseller; 04-09-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-08-2009

Quote:
Thats a good thing . . . compition is what forces sellers who sell on eBay too underprice their items and loose money

Simply setup a seller account (FOR FREE) and create a store and start listing!!!!

Within 24-Hours all your items will be uploaded into the Froogle and Google base product search network and be able to be seen by millions of customers worldwide!!!!

send out a bulk email to all your old customers from feebay and let them know that you found a new home on eBanza

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!!! NO EVIL!!!!
Hmmm sounds good, I will give it a shot
Old 04-09-2009

Default Google Base items ARE NOW LIVE FROM EBANZA!!!!

I am working day and night to make ebanza a user friendly hub for all us e-sellers to make a home and build thier seller reputation -

I am open to constructive criticism and as of right now - ebanza is still a work in progress - I am constaintly struggling to make the site feel more conforable to the user - and I myself am still not satififed with every part of the site

I am also working on seller RSS feeds so that sellers can easily post their items live on their website, blog, myspace, facebook, twiter ect

I also have a flash scroller that I am goig to give everybody for free that you can feed your RSS feed into and create an auctiva like scroller for your auctions!!!

Also Happy to annonce Our first Google Base Feed went live last night - so if you search google base for ebanza you will find all our auctions and All the items on ebanza are also searchable by their individual keywords as well!!!

My goal here is not to milk the sellers - The site is going to remain completely FREE - I only wanna make a place where sellers can make a home for themselves and build thier seller reputation & online empires on a level playing field - With out the fear of suspention

I have dedicated all of my time into this project and I just hope everyone appriciates and understands what I am trying to do -

If anybody has any ideas for the site and any ways they think it would be better than please voice them so that we can make ebanza a great place to buy and sell!

ebanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!! NO EVIL!!!
Old 04-09-2009

Quote:
I am working day and night to make ebanza a user friendly hub for all us e-sellers to make a home and build thier seller reputation -

I am open to constructive criticism and as of right now - ebanza is still a work in progress - I am constaintly struggling to make the site feel more conforable to the user - and I myself am still not satififed with every part of the site

I am also working on seller RSS feeds so that sellers can easily post their items live on their website, blog, myspace, facebook, twiter ect

I also have a flash scroller that I am goig to give everybody for free that you can feed your RSS feed into and create an auctiva like scroller for your auctions!!!

Also Happy to annonce Our first Google Base Feed went live last night - so if you search google base for ebanza you will find all our auctions and All the items on ebanza are also searchable by their individual keywords as well!!!

My goal here is not to milk the sellers - The site is going to remain completely FREE - I only wanna make a place where sellers can make a home for themselves and build thier seller reputation & online empires on a level playing field - With out the fear of suspention

I have dedicated all of my time into this project and I just hope everyone appriciates and understands what I am trying to do -

If anybody has any ideas for the site and any ways they think it would be better than please voice them so that we can make ebanza a great place to buy and sell!

ebanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!! NO EVIL!!!

Hey that's really cool that you know how to make your own auction site, ive always wanted to do that! Do you get a lot of traffic on it yet?

Also, I am happy that you don't mind if we use pics not taken by us, that really pisses me off on ebay especially if I dont have time to make my own pics.
Old 04-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

yungfresh is pumping ebanza right now
Old 04-09-2009

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmac900 View Post
Hey that's really cool that you know how to make your own auction site, ive always wanted to do that! Do you get a lot of traffic on it yet?

Also, I am happy that you don't mind if we use pics not taken by us, that really pisses me off on ebay especially if I dont have time to make my own pics.

The only thing I won't allow is people trying to rip off customers - As long as your an honest merchant who sends their items out on time you are more than welcome to trade on ebanza - I personally call and talk to every new seller who signs up to make sure they are legit and ask them about what they are selling and also see if I can give them tips to help them make them more sales - I am a seller myself so I do my best to be helpful and understanding with all of the merchants and try to make every grow together!!!!

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!!!! NO EVIL!!!!!

Last edited by eseller; 04-10-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 04-11-2009

Longevity: 94%

I do congratulate you for trying, eseller. But the sad truth is, you will never really succeed with this website.

eBay has become an absolutely massive company, with huge brand awareness all over the world. eBay is a household name now. There is no possible competition for eBay, because it get SALES.

You've got websites like eBid, iOffer, Oztion, (the latter probably the best out of the lot), who have very advanced, custom auction scripts. But the issue is there is no, or very little traffic to them. With no traffic, you're stuffed.

This website may be a place for all of the seller to unite - but where are the buyers? You'd need to spend thousands on advertising to even get a fraction of the traffic you'd need, and as there are no listing fees, you'd have to fund this yourself.

If you did want to give it a serious crack though, I'd certainly say to get a custom script. PhpProbid is to common IMO.

Anyways, good luck
Old 04-12-2009

Exclamation Only the sellers can make ebanza a reality!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisinc View Post
I do congratulate you for trying, eseller. But the sad truth is, you will never really succeed with this website.

eBay has become an absolutely massive company, with huge brand awareness all over the world. eBay is a household name now. There is no possible competition for eBay, because it get SALES.

You've got websites like eBid, iOffer, Oztion, (the latter probably the best out of the lot), who have very advanced, custom auction scripts. But the issue is there is no, or very little traffic to them. With no traffic, you're stuffed.

This website may be a place for all of the seller to unite - but where are the buyers? You'd need to spend thousands on advertising to even get a fraction of the traffic you'd need, and as there are no listing fees, you'd have to fund this yourself.

Anyways, good luck

OK - FIRST OFF -

Google's Rise to the top took place in only a few short years at a time when people thought Yahoo was the be all and end all of search engines . . .
Google came along and simply did it better!

And look at Google now from 8 dudes in the basement to the #1 Site in the World

Same thing with myspace - myspace only took about 2-3 years untill it completely dominated social networking - Why because they did it better!

NOT BECAUSE THEY RAN MILLION DOLLAR AD CANPAINS - BECAUSE THEY DID SOMETHING BETTER THAN THEIR COMPETITOR AND THE WORD SPREAD - HOW DO YOU THINK EBAY GOT SO BIG IN THE FIRST PLACE - WORD OF MOUTH!!!!!

I MYSELF AM GOING TO BE RUNNING $1,000 PER MONTH GOOGLE ADWORDS CANPAIN FOR MY OWN PRODUCTS SOLELY AND I SUGEST ANY OTHER BIG SELLERS THAT WANT TO JOIN DO THE SAME!!!

When you use adwords Google lets you process your payments 100% FREE!!!

EBAY AND PAYPAL FEES ALONE CAN RUN A BIG SELLER THOUSANDS OVER THE COST OF THE MONTH BUT IMAGINE IF YOU PUT THAT INTO ADWORDS!!!!

SECOUND - ASPKIN IS A COMMUNITY OF STEALTH SELLERS & FOR THE MOST PART MOST OF US RUN MANY EBAY ACCOUNTS AT A TIME

EACH OF US HAVE A DATABASE OF CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE DEAL WITH US BEFOR EAND KNOW US TRUST US AND ENJOY BUYING FROM US - IT IS THEN OUR JOB TO INVITE THEM TO EBANZA AND LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE SELLER THE SAME GREAT ITEMS THIER AS WELL -

SOUNDS LIKE WORK HUH!?!?!

Well I am gonna try to make it not be-

I AM GOING TO SOON INCORPARATE AN EMAIL CONTACT LIST IMPORTER SO IF YOU USE AOL MAIL Y-MAIL OR GMAIL YOU CAN SCOOP UP EVERY CUSTOMER YOU EVER HAD AND CREATE WHAT I LIKE TO CALL A CUSTOMER BASE -

SO IF YOU SOLD LETS SAY 10,000 ITEMS ON EBAY LAST YEAR - AND ANOTHER 5,000 ON AMAZON - THAN USING EBANZA CUSTOMER BASE YOU CAN MASS EMAIL ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR CUSTOMER BASE - I AM ALSO GOING TO MAKE SETTING SO THAT EBANZA WILL EMAIL YOUR CUSTOMER BASE EVERYTIME YOU LIST ON ITEM ON EBANZA

EBANZA IS A BETA PROJECT WHICH MEANS IT IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT

BUT EVERYDAY I AM WORKING VERY HARD TO DEVELOPE THE SITE INTO SOMETHING BETTER

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!!! NO EVIL!!!!!

Last edited by eseller; 04-12-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-12-2009

SO YOU SEE ALTHOUGH THE SITE IS FRESH NOW WITH LITE TRAFFIC IF ONLY BEEN UP LIKE 3 WEEKS BUT IF WE WORK TOGETHER WE CAN COMPETE WITH THE FEEDBAY GIANT VERY EASIELY WHILE STILL MAKING SALES OURSELVES - WE ARE NOT REGULAR SELLERS WE ARE ASPKIN SELLERS!!!

TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

WE SIMPLY MUST SEND OUR CUSTOMERS TOO EBANZA - IT WILL TAKE SO WORK BUT TOGETHER WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!

WE GOTTA BEAT EBAY AT THIER OWN GAME!!!!

EVERY TIME I MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT I GET ALOT OF THE SAME BIDDERS AND BUYERS!!!

ITS CRAZY HOW OFFEN MY EXACT SAME CUSTOMERS BY FROM ME ON DIFFRENT ACCOUNT AND WHEN I TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE ADN IN EMAISL THEY TELL ME THAT THEY KNEW IT WAS ME AND HOW MUCH THEY LOVE MY PRODUCT AND TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

LOL - I USSUALLY GET TO GOOGLE CHECKOUT INVOICE THESE TYPE OF CUSTOMERS AND THEY ALREADY KNOW THE DEAL

AND THEY TRUST ME AS A SELLER EVEN WITH ZERO FEEDBACK BECAUSE I HAVE SOLD TO THEM BEFORE - BUT OTHER BUYERS DO NOT AND THATS NOT F%$# FAIR !!!!

I SHOULD BE LIKE A PLATNIUM POWER SELLER BY KNOW WITH LIKE A MILLION F%#$ FEEDBACK BUT INSTEAD I AM STCUK HAVING TO SWITCH UP AND START FROM ZERO EVERY MONTH OR TOO

WELL I AM SICK OF JUGLING ACCOUNTS - I WANT A RECORD OF MY TRANSACTIONS AND MY HAPPY CUSTOMER BASE - AND NOW WITH THE FEEDBACK IMPORTER I HAVE THAT!!!

LET MOVE AWAY FROM EBAY DEPENDENCY INTO A STATE OF INDEPENDENCE!!!!

Old 04-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
It looks better there are little things here and there that are a put off.

For example, when you see an item image.. the yellow background makes the site look tacky.

Also add a mission statement or a basic what the site is about somewhere.

When someone first visits the site.. they might not know what it's about.

Tell people and direct them to do what you want them to do.. like sign up .

Instead of Linking to the Login page... link to the register page..

good luck,

THANKS FOR THE ADVISE ASPKIN - I AM WORKING ON IT

eBanza Mission statment:

"eBanza.com is a 100% FREE online marketplace that allows users to buy and sell items securely online using either Google Checkout or Paypal. Users also have the ability to setup a FREE Online store, Create a User profile and sell useful digital downloads on our site all absolutely FREE! All are products are also submitted into the Google Base & Froogle Product Search Databases and are instaintly searchable by millions of users online! Our goal is to create an online trading environment where buyers and sellers can grow and build an online reputation that can last a lifetime!"

Please let me know what you guys think before I post it up live-

I AM GOING TO PUT IT ON THE HOME PAGE ALONG WITH AN EASY REGISTRATION THAT LETS BUYERS SIGN UP WITH ONLY A EMAIL USER NAME AND PASSWORD!

SHIIPING ADRESSES ARE STORED WITH THE BUYERS PAYMENTS AND BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ACCEPTING THE PAYMENTS I DONT THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM!!!

ITS ALOT OF WORK TRYING TO BUILD THE SITE TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL BUT BELIEVE ME WHENEVER I AM NOT ON THIS FORM I AM WORKING ON eBanza TRYING TO MAKE IT BETTER

I AM WORKING ON AN AUCTIVA LIKE SCROLLER THAT SELLERS CAN USE TO POST THIER ITEMS ON eBanza AND ELSEWHERE!

ALSO LOOKING INTO A EBAY LISTING GRABER THAT YOU COULD USE TO SCOOP UP ALL YOUR LIVE LISTINGS OFF THE BAY

eBanza Annoncements - April, 12 , 2009

Google Base Complete - 100 items hit the base from
eBanza Last night

eBanza's Traffic is growing by the day - at 365,956 Daily as of yesterday!

eBanza FEEDDBACK IMPORTER - BRING ALL YOUR OLD FEEDBACK TO eBanza FROM YOUR ONLY FEEBAY ACCOUNT - EVEN THE NARU ONES!!!!!

User Avatar - eBanza Users can now have thier picture next to thier user name

eBanza RSS Individual Store Feeds - Now Sellers can feed thier store products anywhere they want from thier blog to thier myspace, facebook, twiter, ect

More good stuff to come - AND ITS ALL FREE!!!

For the sellers by the sellers

Last edited by eseller; 04-12-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Old 04-14-2009

still working on ebanza

haven't had time too post

should have a better working product by sometime this week

dont wait sign up for an account now and we will send you an email when she's all done - Thanks for your patience

Mr eBanza

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!!! NO EVIL!!!!! POWER TO THE SELLERS!!!!!

Last edited by eseller; 04-14-2009 at 05:33 AM.
Old 04-19-2009

Longevity: 94%

Sorry, but even though you still show enthusiasm, I just don't think it will work.

Yahoo!, which is the number 1 visited site on the web, tried auctions. It failed.

eBid spend thousands on advertising a month, and let's face it, they're not thriving.

It's just a dream that, although it saddens me to say, will never come true.

I'd spend your time moving onto other things, such as creating your own website to sell your products on.

Even better - move to affiliate marketing. No customers, no Paypal, no packaging, none of the stress that buying and selling brings.
Old 04-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Yes, mantisinc it correct. It is better if you make your own website. I tried many other auction sites but they were not even comparable to my ebay sales.