any sucess sending amazon drivers license ??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 07-07-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03
Default any sucess sending amazon drivers license ???

Hey am just wondering has any body on here got much joy getting a Amazon Stealth account verified with a driver license sending them front and back with a counterpart . Am currently awaiting word back from documents

Last edited by GreenBean; 07-07-2014 at 08:01 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-07-2014

Longevity: 76%
Default Re: any sucess sending amazon drivers license ???

I wouldn't worry about the counterpart, front & back are fine. This is a better bet than sending a passport.
Old 07-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03

oh well i already sent them . first time doing it . would like to know if others had any success with the id's or they very strict

Last edited by GreenBean; 07-07-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-07-2014

Longevity: 76%

I dont think they can verify the DL but if you send a passport that's a whole different ball game
Old 07-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

no news yet...they are asking for the counterpart as well so I will be sending it...
Old 07-09-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecolt55 View Post
no news yet...they are asking for the counterpart as well so I will be sending it...
any feedback so far ? when i created new account they just asked to give number from passport ,when would they ask for scan ?
Old 07-10-2014
Threadstarter  

they can just check a data base for passports. i wouldn't advise giving passport info in for stealth accounts unless you want to leak out real information to them

drivers license they want front and back of license plus counterpart i strongly advise high quality which am working on
Old 07-11-2014

Longevity: 69%

The driving license...did you submit a scan or photo? (sounds like you mean't a scan). Thanks.
Old 07-16-2014

Smile Re: any sucess sending amazon drivers license ???

hey adrian still working on this one myself!!

heres hoping
Old 07-29-2014

Longevity: 72%

Has anyone had any luck getting past this step using a photoshipped license? I sent in a PSed up passport and got nowheres. Guess I should've read this thread first, oops.

Just to be clear there's some database they can verify passports #s but no database to verify a driver's license? Because there state to state or..? Any info here is appreciated as the internets are full of conflicting info on this topic mostly posted by 14 year old stoners.

Cheers!
Old 07-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
Just to be clear there's some database they can verify passports #s but no database to verify a driver's license? Because there state to state or..? Any info here is appreciated as the internets are full of conflicting info on this topic mostly posted by 14 year old stoners.

Cheers!
Where is this info coming from?
Old 07-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I read the post below. I like to read the thread before posting my comments. You might give it a shot sometime.

You might also consider answering a question now and then instead of jacking the thread with useless and irrelevant questions. just a thought.

Its funny that you replied specifically because you were exactly the person I was thinking of when I mentioned 14 year old stoners. Thank you for never failing to disappoint myself and the rest of the community.

Now does anyone have an answer to my question or anything at all related to the topic of this thread to post? That would be nice.

Quote:
they can just check a data base for passports. i wouldn't advise giving passport info in for stealth accounts unless you want to leak out real information to them

drivers license they want front and back of license plus counterpart i strongly advise high quality which am working on
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammich For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (08-01-2014)
Old 07-29-2014

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
I read the post below. I like to read the thread before posting my comments. You might give it a shot sometime.

You might also consider answering a question now and then instead of jacking the thread with useless and irrelevant questions. just a thought.

Its funny that you replied specifically because you were exactly the person I was thinking of when I mentioned 14 year old stoners. Thank you for never failing to disappoint myself and the rest of the community.

Now does anyone have an answer to my question or anything at all related to the topic of this thread to post? That would be nice.
You clearly missed rsot's point. It actually answers your question to a T.
Old 07-29-2014

Quote:
You clearly missed rsot's point. It actually answers your question to a T.
I clearly missed rsot's point. Can you please explain to me how the question below answers anything at all? Please use small words apparently Im an idiot.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Yes I have had success.
Old 07-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Read the post below? We all make typo mistakes.

As for your comment on jacking the thread...good thought - just that. Speak for yourself and not the rest of the community.

As for your 14 year old stoner theory and such - might be worth keeping these thoughts to yourself and not turning this into a pissing match. Rarely do I make negative posts about people

Thanks. Onwards with the thread.
Old 07-31-2014

Well rsot my friend you continue to make no sense to me what so ever. Are you blaming your lack of helpful content on the fact that you made a typo?

As for your comment on everyone making typo mistakes...good thought - just that (whatever the hell that means, do they teach grammar or punctuation in Canda?). Speak for yourself and not the rest of the community.

As for your thoughts on my motivations - might be worth keeping these thoughts to yourself and not turning this into a pissing match. Rarely do I make negative posts about people but for you rsot I make an exception whenever your passive aggressive attitude bleeds into my threads. Take that attitude over to the newbie thread where it belongs.

Or.. and I know this is wild you can stay here at the big boy threads if you post something of value. Not all the time just now and then post something worth reading and you might be surprised at the results.

Thanks. But this thread is dead. You managed to jack and ruin yet another thread. Well done dont let anybody tell you you arent good at something.

Last edited by Sammich; 07-31-2014 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Removed Some Meanness So rsot Dont Cry. He Is Canadian After All...
Old 08-01-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Sammich, just respect members on this forum. If you handle your customer services in this manner you will soon be dust....You came here for help?
Old 08-01-2014

Quote:
Sammich, just respect members on this forum. If you handle your customer services in this manner you will soon be dust....You came here for help?
I respect the hell out of members who contribute to this community and assist those who come here for assistance. I do not respect passive aggressive asshats who post nothing but sarcasm and unhelpful one line replies that nobody understands.

Its funny you mention customer service. If one of my customers acts as poorly as rsot then they do not remain my customers for long. Respect is earned and rsot has failed to do so and you're coming out of nowhere to apologize for him makes me chuckle.

I did come here for help and havent seen a useful reply in days. Just rsot and his crew of flunkies whining that he doesnt get treated nice enough. I come here for assistance and education. If I wanted to play high school kid games Id go hang out with my niece.