payout for amazon UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-09-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default payout for amazon UK

Hi,

can someone explain to me when it's possible to get payed (click the payment request button)

Amazon doesnt give me logic answers they say oh wait 14 days, which is no longer the case with the new rule.

Info it's for Amazon.co.uk

So Order was FBA shipped on the 3rd, when is it possible to get payed/ request payment. Was shipped with Standard Shipping

Customer Service want make me believe i have to wait till the 17th of november.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: payout for amazon UK

Greetings from Amazon Seller Support,

Thank you for contacting us.

Hi xxxx, this is Lxxxn, the associate that you chatted with earlier regarding your query to your payments. Let me take this opportunity to express my appreciation on how you handle every detail on your business.

As discussed, generally, Amazon first transfers your account balance to your bank account 14 days after the first working days on which transactions are completed. Subsequently, the settlement process is repeated every 14 days.

To ensure a safe and secure buying experience for our customers, the money you make from a sale is reserved in your seller account for a certain amount of time to cover chargebacks, refunds or A-to-z Guarantee Claims.

For sellers who registered to sell on Amazon on or after 15th August, 2016: The funds you receive as payment for a sale are reserved by Amazon for 7 days from the estimated delivery date of the order. Once the 7-day reserve has passed for an order, funds from that order will be paid to you on your next settlement date, as long as you have a positive account balance.

See the link below for your reference:

When will I be paid?

Payments Transactions View
https://s

Get payments reports
https://sellerc

Upon further exhausting all my resources here on my end. your payment was scheduled transfer of £2,270.23 scheduled to initiate on 17 Nov 2016* and you want to know if you click the disburse now button if you will get your fund tomorrow. As I advised, it is your discretion if you want to click the disburse now button to your end. however like what I've discussed there is no guarantee that the payment will go through, because sometime the system have an issue and there is a possibility that the disbursement will be move on the next disbursement date.

I hope that you find this information useful and that I have been able to address your questions. If you would like any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again

www.amazon.co.uk/seller-contact-us

Customer Service can be reached by phone, e-mail and chat 7 days a week using the link below. We can be reached by phone 06.00 to midnight (local UK time), and by e-mail and chat 24 hours a day:

1. Click on "Contact Seller Support" button in the "More ways to get help" box found on the right side of Help pages. Or you can simply use the "Contact Seller Support" link available at the bottom of all Seller Central pages.

2. Select the service and then select the issue for which you require our help

3. Select "Phone" tab

4. Select your country

5. Enter your phone number and Extn. (if any)

6. Check "+ This issue is urgent and requires immediate attention", box if required

7. Click on "Call me now" button

We will call you and assist with your questions and concerns.

Thanks for being part of the Amazon.co.uk selling community. I wish you all the best in your future online sales.

Cheers!

Please let us know how we did.

Were you satisfied with the support provided?
Old 11-09-2016

Longevity: 65%

If you have a reserve/wait period then you have to wait the time they give you.
Old 11-09-2016
Threadstarter  

its the usual 7 day reserve for all seller that was started in august.

Its not any special review thing!