Account Review - Blocked from selling unless FBA - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-27-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Account Review - Blocked from selling unless FBA

Hi, just a few questions about what is happening at the moment to see if anyone else is getting these issues.

Blocked Unless FBA?

So, my account has been open for a month, had 14 day, 28 day, suspension, reinstate, 14 day, 28 day, full hold, 14 day - reviews on the account and still being reviewed as we speak. It seems they are interested with my inventory and how I keep up to date with it. I have answered all questions and have given all the information needed with comprehensive answers.

My question is this though, I am allowed to sell on the .eu platform - seller fulfilled. I initially deactivated all listing once this latest review and full hold on funds were put on due to amazon holding a lot of money from the sales and my cash flow is starting to get tighter and without the money coming in from Amazon I can not realistically keep on paying for postage and new stock when I do not know if the monies will be released.

I am allowed to sell and withdraw(after 14 day hold) on all eu accounts. I have previously been allowed to sell on .co.uk as well. However new stock has arrived and money from .eu has come in so I've gone to relist my items in .co.uk and it is stating that it is blocked unless FBA.

My metrics are 100%, feedback 100%, no chargebacks and no issues at all. Customer service is my main priority, although I am losing a lot of sales due to this latest review.

Is there anything I can do? Is this common?

The reason I got suspended was due to a linked account, however this was definitely not the case as I was very very careful. Upon sending an appeal, I was granted my privileges back near immediately with an apology (what I could see anyway).

I am a bit annoyed by the continual holds placed on the account, if there was a reason I wouldn't mind but to my knowledge there is none.

Last edited by aspkin; 05-17-2018 at 12:17 AM. Reason: blocked unless fba
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Account Review - Blocked from selling unless FBA

Ok so I've been trying to get in touch with them regarding the account, I am allowed to sell FBA while the review is happening. My .eu accounts are dispersing and taking orders etc (still some monies held - rolling reserve) and now Amazon want to speak to me on the phone - after I put in another case asking what is taking so long. Here is the email:

Dear Seller,

Greetings from Amazon Seller Support.

We have attempted to contact you on ******* regarding your enquiry. However, we were unable to get success.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide us the contact number so that we can discuss your concern over the phone also with the comfortable time.

Please rest be assured that all of our research remains active, and as soon as you have the requested information you can open a New case and enter Re:********** in the title.

By opening a New case we can ensure that your case is routed to the next available associate who can handle your issue, allowing them to look back on this resolved case and drive your issue to resolution in the new case.

You can create the new case using the following link:

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....azon-form.html

We will then use the information provided to drive your issue to resolution.

* Kindly ensure that you are logged into your seller central account before accessing this link.

Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 08 AM to 08 PM UK time, our e-mail lines are open 24/7.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation in this regard.

Thank you for selling with Amazon.

Lavanya S.
Amazon.co.uk Seller Support
Old 12-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

It seems to be due to the holiday season and amazon is EXTREMELY tight and making sure that sellers REALLY own the products they are selling.

I tried to list a few things and I got the listings blocked unless it was FBA. They seem to want to inspect everything before it touches their platforms.
Old 12-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Do you think I should stop contacting Amazon and let the review run? Does it normally take 30 days?