how i registered visa card - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-13-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default how i registered visa card

hi
i have a netspend visa card and i am not live in us
i want register with f a k e address and i think maybe needed ssn
may help me to fix this issue please ?
i want add for new amazon account
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-13-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%
Default Re: how i registered visa card

I don't think you can register a netspend VISA card to amazon. I usually buy my cards for Amazon USA from members on this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to frksmth For This Useful Post:
h1987 (12-13-2016)
Old 12-18-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Re: how i registered visa card

Doe someone on this forum sell a prepaid mastercard/Visa that can have a balance on it so Amazon can charge seller fee? I got this message on day 2 of opening a new account after purchasing a VCC on the forum....

Greetings from Amazon Services.

You have a balance due in your Amazon seller account. We attempted to charge your credit card for the balance, but your bank declined the charge. For billing and security purposes, all Amazon sellers must provide valid credit card information from a credit card acceptable by Amazon. Please verify that the credit card information you have on file is correct, and contact your bank for questions related to the accuracy of the information you provided.

It is possible that the charge was declined due to a credit limit imposed by your bank. If that is the case, we will attempt to charge a lesser amount to your card as often as every 24 hours until the remaining balance in your seller account is paid in full.

If the card was declined for any other reason, you will need to update the credit card information in your seller account. Payment will be suspended until your credit card information has been updated. Go to Seller Account information to update your credit card.

Once your credit card information has been updated and verified, payment will be initiated on your next settlement date. Additionally, any fees owed for this settlement period will be charged to the credit card on your next settlement date.

As a reminder, for amounts you owe us, Amazon may charge any payment instrument you provide to us.

For more information, see Credit Card Information for Your Seller Account.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.

Amazon Services
The Following User Says Thank You to Duker For This Useful Post:
h1987 (12-18-2016)