Account suspended. Help would be appreciated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-17-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Account suspended. Help would be appreciated

So I got my account suspended today and this a suspension that I never seen before. I had a performance manager yesterday send me an email stating I need to provide invoices for 2 ASIN because of inauthentic claims. I had invoices that I provide that work to get my listing reinstated. this suspension I received is weird. There is missing strings on the bottom etc.

[#ftl]
Hello,

You may no longer sell on Amazon.com because we received complaints about the authenticity of the items listed at the end of this email. Your listings have been removed from our site, and we are withholding any funds available in your account. If you do not submit an acceptable plan to address these complaints, we will permanently withhold any payments to you.

To appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.Amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

Please include the following information for each ASIN reported:
-- Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier’s contact information.

Items offered on our site must be authentic. The sale of any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured is strictly prohibited. If we determine that your seller account was used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, then we will permanently withhold any payments to you.

To learn more about this policy, search for "Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy" in Seller Central Help.

For information about how to sell on Amazon again, please check the Performance Notifications page on Seller Central.

[#list ASINS_WITH_TITLE?split("|") as asintitle]
Complaint type: Inauthentic
ASIN: ${asintitle?substring(0, 10)}
Title: ${asintitle?substring(10)}

[/#list]
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-17-2017

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Account suspended. Help would be appreciated

Just seems like a small error/glitch. It seems all you have to provide them with is what they requested
Old 03-17-2017
Threadstarter  

I can't request anything when it doesn't show the ASIN

I did have performance manager write about 2 ASINS that needed to be addressed. I provided him the invoices and got this suspension the next day. But there was no reply from the performance manager. Has anyone had a performance manager on there account before?
Old 03-21-2017
Threadstarter  

A couple tweaks and my account is reinstated
Old 03-22-2017

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodya View Post