Suspended Amazon Account? Read this! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-23-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Suspended Amazon Account? Read this!

Interesting info, I can't verify 100% of it, however, it does sound possible:

1) Amazon Appeals are first reviewed by a computer, not a person. If you appeal does not hit on necessary keywords related to your suspension then it will never be forwards along to an actual representative that can review your appeal and possibly reinstate. This is why many times, when we submit our appeal we receive automated denial responses that do not make any sense whatsoever.

2) 90% of Amazon Seller performance is based in India. This is why they cannot directly communicate with many sellers wanting to discuss suspensions by phone across the globe but do provide phone support for those selling on the Amazon.in (Amazon India) platform. Amazon sellers are not a priority, the buyers are. Sellers come dime a dozen and even if you are banking millions in profits, Amazon is still banking billions with or without you.

3) Every suspension is DIFFERENT! Suspensions are like fingerprints, and the key to each individual reinstatement varies. Depending on your account health, reason for suspension, and seller velocity among many other factors, Amazon will use these statistics to decide on your reinstatement.

4) Amazon does not disclose all suspension details. Amazon will say you are suspended for one thing in a performance notification. However you very well could possible be suspended for a number of different things that need to be addressed in your appeal to achieve a reinstatement.

5) Appeals responses can be exhausted, and then ignored…..However there is no such thing as an Amazon Death Sentence! ANY AMAZON ACCOUNT CAN BE REINSTATED IF APPEALED CORRECTLY!

6) By law 49 of 50 states have civil anti-compete laws restricting third party sellers from having to provided invoices, or receipts to anyone. They are only required to show proof of retail sales tax certificates or sales licenses. if you provide invoices or receipts willingly to Amazon upon Amazons request, you give up that right. DO NOT SEND AMAZON ANY INVOICES OR RECEIPTS!

7) Once you are suspended any communication to seller performance is considered an appeal attempt. These appeal attempts can be exhausted! If you exhaust all of your filing opportunities, your future plans of action will be ignored thus making reinstatement extremely difficult, but not impossible! If you are suspended CEASE ALL CONTACT WITH AMAZON UNTIL YOU HAVE A VIABLE REINSTATEMENT OPTION
The Following User Says Thank You to alekov For This Useful Post:
Lucifer (04-24-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-24-2017

Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Suspended Amazon Account? Read this!

Good points although point 7 is not accurate.

I did a total of 3 plans of action over 2 years, where the third was asked to be revised twice more and THEN I was reinstated.
Old 04-24-2017
Threadstarter  

Yes, I agree about point 7. The context was more of a numerous communications attempt with Amazon asking questions, clarifications, etc. etc. etc. I've had accounts reinstated before that took more than 15 emails with several plans of actions. I think they are referring to maybe more than that? Like 20-30 or more emails that don't include new plans of actions, but more of a communications bombardment of their department with questions maybe...
Old 04-24-2017
Threadstarter  

Would love to hear more about point 6. I've never heard this before, can you get an account back by NOT submitting receipts when asked to do so?
Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 56%

Point 6: Well I didnt need to send receipts and wasnt asked to but chose to to help strengthen my case. For me, it showed my stock was from legitimate sources (the european master distributor for the product).

Point 7: They seem to want you to show determination almost with mustiple email and channel attempts. One thing I will say for sure is that emailing the email they tell you to appeal to is a complete waste of time. You have to go much further above.

I would also say that professionalism, tone and fault admission is key. If you send some ranty broken English email to them they will think they are glad they are rid to be honest.
Old 04-27-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiroshi View Post
Good points although point 7 is not accurate.

I did a total of 3 plans of action over 2 years, where the third was asked to be revised twice more and THEN I was reinstated.
Hi, do you mean you have a seller account re-instated after it having stayed in "suspension" status for TWO years?
Old 05-02-2017

Longevity: 40%

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post. I need someone to appeal for me. I really don't have time for so many appeals that i have written in the past and also don't want to be paying a bomb.

Can anybody recommend where i can get a company to do an appeal as it will be our second appeal letter i will be writing for this particular suspension.

they have now asked for a second round of details as below , is it worth trying to re-open the account?

Basil

:-

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/hz/contact-us).

However, we still need more information regarding your plan of action for Inauthentic Item & Safety Incident complaints before we can reinstate your selling privileges.

What you can do

Reply to this email with a plan of action that contains the following:

1. Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
2. Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
3. Any additional details you would like us to know.

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

What happens next

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. If we can confirm the information you provide and your plan of action sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will consider reinstating your selling privileges.
Old 05-06-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 40%
Send a message via Skype™ to dragolith

Hi All,

I was suspended recently, and Amazon requested Invoices for the products. As I bought the product from Aliexpress I have no Invoice. I am contacting the supplier through Aliexpress to try get one but it is almost impossible.

My suspension was for Inauthentic items. Yes it was Inauthentic, I didn't know because I was wet behind the ears and didn't thoroughly research the Market of that Product.

One company I approached for appeal help suggested making my own invoice. Now I am no expert here but isn't that fraud? how serious would this be if Amazon realised? Will they even bother checking all the details on it though?

Appreciate any input, thanks.

Dave