Amazon Appeal Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-30-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Amazon Appeal Help

Hi

I have been an Amazon seller for over four years and recently I had two products that Amazon deemed inauthentic.

I buy direct from manufacture so I sent them the invoices

On one of the products my staff incorrectly sent a generic to the incorrect listing

Ive written several appeals all failed I sent them invoices I made sure the company information and everything was matching.

Hope someone could help

Dear Amazon Seller Performance,

On April 13 my selling privledges were removed because 2 customers complained about receiving "inauthentic" items.

The reason for suspension was that I sold products on Amazon listings that did not have matching indentifiers and/or descriptions. I take full responsibility for my actions.

1. What went wrong:
• I ordered one product and did not spend time to fully look at listing description. I sent it to a listing with un matching description and customer deemed it "inaunthetic".
• I was unorganized and sent another product into a listing with unmatching identifiers. Customer also deemed product "inaunthetic".

2. What I have done to correct complaints
• To correct complaints I have conducted an audit of all my listings to make sure the UPC codes or other identifiers on the listing,match exactly to the product I sent out . I have deleted ones where the product did not correspond with the listing .
• All Customers that receieved "inauthentic" product were given full refund.
• I have read and understood full AMAZON POLICY regarding listings ,
" accurately describes the product in all respects" , as well as " sellers may not match their item to a detail page with a different ISBU, UPC, EAN, or other external identifier".

3. How I will prevent complaints in future:
• I am now performing consistent audits for all my listings, so I can ensure all products I receive will be identical to the listing's descriptions/ identifiers when sent to FBA.
• Identifiers of products , ( UPC, ISBU, EAN,
brand, manufacture, description, photos) will all directly match future listings.
• By following this protocol, I will be aware of any future changes in product I receive.
• All future listings will only be sent products with fully matching identifiers.
• This will ensure satisfaction with customers and avoid "inauthentic" complaints in the future.

Thank you for your time in the process of my reinstatement,
esolutions4u

SECOND APPEAL:

Dear Amazon Seller Performace,
Thank you for your time in the process of my "esolutions4u" account reinstatement.
• I have been suspended of my Amazon Selling privledges because of 2 "inauthentic" product claims.
•I take full responsibility for the inauthentic claims as I should have prevented them.
• previous problems in my order defect rate (3.43%) directly led to my suspension as well.

1) What went wrong
a) I received 2 "inauthentic" complaints because I send products to unmatching listings.
b) One product I sent had unmatching description/packaging from listing, while the other product was a different brand from the listing.
c) The products were ordered from manufacturer, but I did not follow Amazon policy and placed them in a incorrect listing.
d) I had other problems in my seller performance including order defects such as, customers receiving incorrect product and customers receiving damaged products.

What I have done to resolve complaints:
• a) All customers that received defective or inauthentic product were given full refund.
• b) I have used my metrics page to identify other potentially problematic products using the product performance tool and deleted these bottom performing listings ( ASINS: B0010P6D28, B003TY8VPA, B00BISHEM0, B00HGZYPK8, and B00EVAO59M)
•c) I have checked UPC's, images, quantities, weight, and dimensions of all my products to assure they match listings descriptions.
•d) I've aquired new mail packaging, as well I'm sending products out with a fragile label to prevent product damage.
• I have decided for all my future products will be sent only through FBA if reinstated.

3. How will I prevent complaints in the future:
•a) Products that do not match listing will not be sold until a appropriate listing is created for that specific product.
• b) This will prevent customer from receiving inaunthetic product.
•c) When there is a manufacturer change and the product no longer matches the listing , the listing will be deleted immediately.
•d) labeling packages as fragile prevents damage to product during shipment.
•e) These actions will achieve a order defect rate goal of under 1%, as well as maintain customers expectation of product quality.

I have attached invoices for products regarding inauthentic claims.

1. "Revision Skincare" ( ASIN: B00HGZYPK8)
• Supplier info : 9019 Premier Row , Dallas ,Texas #214-678-0023. http://www.revisionskincare.com
•Buyer info : "Younique Medical Spa , 1551 Ocean Ave #200 , Santa Monica, CA phone #310-434-0044. http://www.Youniquecosmeticsurgery.com
•Invoice date: 01/24/2017
• Item description: "Original and matte intellishade " (Gift box sample set)
• item quantity: 228 units

2. "Revision Skincare " (ASIN: B00BISHEM0)
•supplier info: 9019 Premier Row, Dallas , Texas # (214)-678-0023. http://www.revisionskincare.com
• Buyer info: Younique Medical Spa, 1551 Ocean Ave #200. Santa Monica, CA phone #(310)-434-0044. http://www.Youniquecosmeticsurgery.com
• invoice date: 02/24/2017
• Item description: Nectifirm and Nectifirm(set of 12)
• Item quantities: 168 units

I apologize again for my wrong doings leading to suspension and I am currently determined to maintain Amazon's policies and to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.

Thanks again,
esolutions4u
This is the last email I received from Amazon :

Hello,

Your plan does not sufficiently address the complaints we received about your listings. To be sufficient, your plan must:

Include more details about the steps you have taken to prevent similar complaints.
Describe how you will prevent complaints, not just how you will react to them.
Focus on the types of complaints and how you will prevent them. Do not focus on specific orders or ASINs.
Address "Inauthentic" complaints.
Show that you have taken responsibility for the complaints. Based on our investigation, these complaints were not caused by issues out of your control or anti-competitive behavior.

If you would like us to reinstate your account, please reply to this email with an updated plan. If it sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will reinstate your account.

To learn more about our policies, search for these topics in Seller Central Help:
Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions
Product Detail Page Rules
Condition Guidelines

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you. (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/contact-us).

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-21-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Re: Amazon Appeal Help

did you ever get your account back up & running?

I ran into the same problem. I think ima use a company for help