55k with Amazon Gone ! WTF! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-28-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default 55k with Amazon Gone ! WTF!

Hello All, I have several amazon account through ghost entity's. However a new one we created had a lot of sales and the incorrect shipping time set which created having by month 2 we had 55k in a balance set to pay out a few weeks ago. Before we were going to ship the orders on amazon we shipped them in our systems ie pulled them and gave them tracking labels and marked them ship with amazon. However fearful they might pull something wasn't going to ship the orders until amazon paid us on them. We got linked to old account via phone number and got the account suspended. I realize having 55,000 in balance with them was dumb but it got out of control before speed breaks were put in. As of this morning I can't log into the account. Is the money gone? Can we get it back we did ship some orders and fufil the remaining orders after we got paid by amazon. Are we screwed? How can they just take that money! Bezos is scumbag.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2017

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: 55k with Amazon Gone ! WTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomcity View Post
Hello All, I have several amazon account through ghost entity's. However a new one we created had a lot of sales and the incorrect shipping time set which created having by month 2 we had 55k in a balance set to pay out a few weeks ago. Before we were going to ship the orders on amazon we shipped them in our systems ie pulled them and gave them tracking labels and marked them ship with amazon. However fearful they might pull something wasn't going to ship the orders until amazon paid us on them. We got linked to old account via phone number and got the account suspended. I realize having 55,000 in balance with them was dumb but it got out of control before speed breaks were put in. As of this morning I can't log into the account. Is the money gone? Can we get it back we did ship some orders and fufil the remaining orders after we got paid by amazon. Are we screwed? How can they just take that money! Bezos is scumbag.
Damn
That's very sad

If you can't log into your account, it means that your money is gone forever and you can't get it back

That's sad

Why in the hell would you leave $55k in your account ??
Old 05-28-2017

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomcity View Post
I swear you have some sort of issue every week - I'd like to know what type of things you are selling!!
Old 05-28-2017

Longevity: 55%

First mistake - that huge amount of sales that fast

second mistake - not immediately shipping the orders

third mistake - phone number as you know

Restart and learn from mistakes.
Old 05-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

so you shipped some, therefore not all.
So not all the money in the acc is yours, as you did not ship the some goods....suppose that is a good thing for you.
Maybe try a legal letter, worth it for large amount release.
Old 05-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy View Post
Damn
That's very sad

If you can't log into your account, it means that your money is gone forever and you can't get it back

That's sad

Why in the hell would you leave $55k in your account ??
Sorry for my language but please Shut The F*ck Up. This is completely false information and will cause extreme stress to some individuals with 55K in a account. The money can easily be retrieved. DONT SPOUT SH*T INFORMATION.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (06-03-2017), TonyAlmeida (06-06-2017)
Old 05-28-2017

Longevity: 55%

Its unlikely though
Old 05-28-2017

Longevity: 65%

Sorry to hear that, I've seen you bring up similar issues in the past.

Your best bet is to continue to contact them via emails, if you cannot get any resolution within a month or so I would seek legal action.
Old 05-28-2017

Longevity: 79%

As long as you can provide proof of delivery, you can try getting it back thru a lawyer but NEVER leave that much funds with amazon. Even the good sellers that ship on time can have their accounts deleted for no reason which is why you want spread your inventory across multiple accounts these days. Never make that much on one account. Keep close eye on your sales and never let it get too high. Amazon does not like sellers to make a high amount any more unless you are their Top Top sellers that has been trusted with them for many many years.
Old 05-29-2017

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
Sorry for my language but please Shut The F*ck Up. This is completely false information and will cause extreme stress to some individuals with 55K in a account. The money can easily be retrieved. DONT SPOUT SH*T INFORMATION.
Sorry

I don't talk to dirty kids
Old 05-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I have heard from couple of forumers that a lawyer can get it released......you ought to know that there is a chance it won't, as that happens too...
Old 05-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Language aside, not sure if "easily be retrieved" is warranted here - while I have not had success getting money from deleted accounts in the past, some people have with constant e-mails - as oompa suggested, even legal counsel might be in order. None of these are that "easy", just saying.
Old 05-29-2017

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 85%

just mention my experience not to judge this case.
i got my funds back after emailing jeff. received email back after 1 week. my account was deleted too at that time.
worth of giving a try. also i know other seller got back funds.
55k, it's a lot hell of money.
Old 05-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Language aside, not sure if "easily be retrieved" is warranted here - while I have not had success getting money from deleted accounts in the past, some people have with constant e-mails - as oompa suggested, even legal counsel might be in order. None of these are that "easy", just saying.
Apologies for the language, but seeing people spout crap like that to people who are already anxious, is horrible.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
metatrade (08-18-2017), phaz0rz (06-03-2017), rsot (05-31-2017)
Old 05-30-2017

I agree with the assessment that the 55K has high chances of being permanently lost, and in the case that it is recoverable, a lot of effort will be required. Of course, this is generalized perception from my limited experience.

Probably someone who has a good track record in "easily" getting money back from deleted Amazon.com accounts should offer his expertise for hire -- it will be very profitable.
Old 05-30-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 42%

I would contact Ed Rosenberg or Cynthia Stine....google for more research on them. It will cost you but well worth it in my opinion to get 55k
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to htownfanatic For This Useful Post:
metatrade (08-18-2017), newjerseymax (05-30-2017)
Old 05-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaichaoyi View Post
I agree with the assessment that the 55K has high chances of being permanently lost, and in the case that it is recoverable, a lot of effort will be required. Of course, this is generalized perception from my limited experience.

Probably someone who has a good track record in "easily" getting money back from deleted Amazon.com accounts should offer his expertise for hire -- it will be very profitable.
Im happy to help for free hence why im on this forum. And as you say you have limited knowledge in this area, so maybe if you have little or no knowledge, maybe you should keep quite.
Old 05-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Quote:
Apologies for the language, but seeing people spout crap like that to people who are already anxious, is horrible.
Agree, this dude some how now thinks he's an expert in stealth.
Old 05-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Quote:
This forum provides help for free, why did u come to this forum? maybe we need to charge everyone for help now?
Old 05-31-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
This forum provides help for free, why did u come to this forum? maybe we need to charge everyone for help now?
It's just my way of saying the procedures for getting the money back from deleted accounts are not easy or can be reliably replicated. Some are lucky, most are not. I believe many of us have dead accounts with quite a lot of fund already written off as un-recoverable. This state of affairs proves my point.

I am very much willing to be proven wrong. If anyone has good tricks/procedures/methods, please share for free or sell the tips to me (depends on the inclination of your ethics, I am fine with both).
The Following User Says Thank You to chaichaoyi For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (06-03-2017)
Old 05-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
It's just my way of saying the procedures for getting the money back from deleted accounts are not easy or can be reliably replicated. Some are lucky, most are not. I believe many of us have dead accounts with quite a lot of fund already written off as un-recoverable. This state of affairs proves my point.

I am very much willing to be proven wrong. If anyone has good tricks/procedures/methods, please share for free or sell the tips to me (depends on the inclination of your ethics, I am fine with both).
If you make an effort to get your money back it can be done quite easily if you really think about it. Yes i do have a method of getting money back from a deleted account. I had a deleted account with approx 2K in cash and approx 5K worth of stock which they lost and never even checked it in ( meaning never said they had received it, but i had tracking) Anyway, it did take me a fe
w months BUT I got fully paid out and more.
Old 05-31-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

How did you get it back?