Amazon New Rules ??? What's Going On ??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Amazon New Rules ??? What's Going On ???

Ok so this has never ever happened before. One of my many Stealth Accounts was suspended. Well if you want to call it a suspension but Amazon claimed from their email that it was just a review. They sent me a notice in April and said that my account would go under review due to ODR and the review could take 60 days or longer.

While under review...here comes the weird part........they said I can list items as long as they are FBA. What ?? When did they start this ?? They said that if I want to continue to sell Seller Fulfilled items, I would need to send a plan in. So I sent my plan and waited out the 60 days. Keep in mind that I had no claims while under this review and my feedback percentage was a perfect 100%. Still is. Well exactly 60 days later, I was sent a notice saying that my selling privileges have been restored and that my funds are available.

So I go to check my inventory and I notice that I still have a yellow blocked sign next to each listing that says Blocked Unless FBA. I contacted support about it and I received the following response......

Greetings from Amazon Seller Support,

Thank you for writing to us.

From your email, I understood that your concern is regarding the listing which are inactive.

I would like to inform you that, I have checked the details of your ASIN's and see that the option to list this item is only available for pre-approved sellers and is restricted for other sellers. This is due to the direct agreement request from the manufacturer of these products.

Amazon respects a manufacturer's right to institute policies and rules to manage and control the distribution of its products. Amazon considers the enforcement of these policies and rules to be a matter between the manufacturer and the retailers. We are currently not accepting any new applications for approval.

Please note that you can still sell these products if you convert the listings to Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA).

Blah Blah Blah......

I am writing all of this to ask the forum if this has ever been seen before and why are they trying to block me from selling seller fulfilled items now ? They said that my account was reinstated and my selling privileges was reinstated. They never said once reinstated you can ONLY sell FBA items. This is so confusing and I hope I am not confusing anyone reading this but I had to tell someone about this because this is just odd.

Are they shutting down everything because I know the manufacturers of these old items I was selling are not worried about amazon sellers selling these items. I feel this is a lie they made up and I don't know what is going on with amazon these days. Its like they are shutting down absolutely every listing.

I tried to list a cheap book just to test it out and it still got Blocked Unless FBA. So clearly its not just my ASIN's like the representative stated. Something is not right and any insight would help. I just want to be prepared and know if its really time to start moving on completely from Amazon.

Last edited by kev59; 06-15-2017 at 12:00 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2017

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Amazon New Rules ??? What's Going On ???

Sounds like a glitch in your account I would contact seller support a couple more times

If you can't get a resolution through email call it in and ask to be forwarded to a supervisor, they should have a solution or at least a reason why
Old 06-15-2017

Longevity: 67%

amazon is acting a bit wierd these days .an account i had ,was suspended in jan.had appealed back then ,received an email 88 days after appeal confirming that account has been reinstated ,didnt even login after it was reinstated ,and then a few hours later another email saying the account has been suspended.bottomline funds will be disbursed 6 months after suspension
Old 06-15-2017

Longevity: 71%

Amazon is a dying venue for single sellers.That is a known fact and has been declining for years since before 2007