Im in a world of hell... I really need some help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-15-2017

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 40%
Unhappy Im in a world of hell... I really need some help

I invested >$30,000 in inventory over the past few months (~2000 items) weighing over 4500 LB's. They're all just arrived in FBA and I just got suspended.

This is the email I got. This is my main account which is not stealth.

"Hello,

You have opened a new account after we removed your option to sell on our site. This is against our policies. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.ca, and your listings have been removed from our site.

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer."

I have had other accounts made years ago which it may or may not be related to. I dont know nor does it matter. I made an appeal and told them everything I know in hopes of getting reinstated, but I am not holding my breath.

I am in urgent need of getting a new Amazon.ca account so I can remove my FBA inventory and start selling on the new account. An aged account with history so I start selling my inventory ASAP.

I considered temporarily renting a warehouse to process all the removals.

If you have an Amazon.ca account for sale please contact me. I would like to buy from an experienced seller such as Elmo or GhostofAmazon.

Questions:

1) How quickly could I start relisting these items to resell using the new stealth account? Could I relist the same asin's over several days? If not, could I throw in a mixture of other asin's to dilute possible linkage? The other asin's I throw in I wont be able to sell so it will be 0 inventory... would this matter? Is it still okay if they're the same category?

2) Could I still do FBA from my same current address for the stealth account?
I think if I did I'd have to create the inbound FBA shipment from another address in my city, then create a UPS pickup online and set my address. I am not sure if this would keep my safe from linkage though or if it would like me. I am also not sure what the tracking would say either or if Amazon could see / link it.

3) How would FBA removals be viable? I dont think I would be able to make removals to my address since it would link me. The stealth account will be under a stealth name so If I sent it to a local post office and I tried to pick up they would expect me to have ID representing the stealth name.

4) Customer returns non FBA: The same issue arises as in question 3. If I do merchant fulfilled orders and customers want to return them to me. It would be under my stealth name.

Im very anxious to find a solution since the next few weeks is where I make 75% of my money throughout the year.

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 07-11-2018 at 10:10 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-15-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Im in a world of hell... I really need some help

Good luck man. I'm no AZ expert, but I think you gotta do the FBA withdraw request from the banned account. Did you have other stealth accounts and get them mixed up with your main account?
Old 08-15-2017
Threadstarter  

I had a few other stealth accounts but I dont think they were associated with this. I had a very very old account for 5 years ago which I used to sell on Amazon.com. I made another account inadvertently afterwards on Amazon.ca not realizing a single account can sell on both marketplaces. I recently opened my Amazon.com marketplace on this Amazon.ca account and this marketplace was suspended and now the Canadian one. I think this is the reason why.

Regardsless, I have a big mess on my hands and im trying to find the quickest solution out of this and start moving inventory again on a new one.
Old 08-15-2017

Longevity: 41%

Yea, put in a FBA removal request on your banned account to get your inventory shipped back to you. Institute all of the proper stealth techniques and spread the inventory across multiple accounts. Though you are probably partially screwed for this semester since it'll probably take half a month to get all this cleared up and rolling.
Old 08-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Thanks Bagga,

Do you have any suggestions for questions I mentioned?

I am trying to figure out the logistics for myself here.
Old 08-16-2017

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

keep track of removals.......
I would personally make it easy and do a few titles at a time and once they ship do more.
Old 08-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Just got a follow up email from Seller Support with an email "listings-report-proactive".

They are asking for business information, invoices, how long I've been in business, tax ID, etc.

I replied to the email with their requested information. Im hoping this works.
Old 08-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
Originally Posted by speer View Post
Just got a follow up email from Seller Support with an email "listings-report-proactive".

They are asking for business information, invoices, how long I've been in business, tax ID, etc.

I replied to the email with their requested information. Im hoping this works.
You can only take that request as a positive sign, its not a fun situation you are in, especially with the quality amazon will send them back to you in
Old 08-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Still no response. Sent an update request to the email they originally contacted me by. Emailed seller support email as well explaining the situation and a resolution.

Thinking about mailing jeff@amazon.com