I just got banned from amazon - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-10-2013

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 69%

the Amazon Ghost will help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: I just got banned from amazon

My one question regarding this method is: how long must you continue to take these precautions? Will I ever be able to just sit down and use the computer to run my business like a normal person again?

I got boned when I tried to start my own business after working at my father's bookstore. I wanted to build something of my own. Now we are both banned despite a wealth of documentation and tax records showing two distinct individuals, one of whom was employed by the other for a time. I made the mistake of making my account with the same computer I used while working for him... I mean, I work at home. I didn't realize I could never make my own account because at one point in time I was working for a separate seller?

Sorry, ranting. Still reeling and feeling like the world is ending as this was my primary income, a full time job.

I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't screw anyone over, I ran a righteous business and just got tired of the dysfunctional dynamics of a father-son business relationship. Impossible to separate the personal and the professional. I wanted to build my own name and let him continue to operate as a part time low volume merchant as he did before I became involved.
Old 10-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritelecteur View Post
My one question regarding this method is: how long must you continue to take these precautions? Will I ever be able to just sit down and use the computer to run my business like a normal person again?
Forever.

You learn to operate in stealth mode.

You run a successful business then.

Majority of users do this.

We run amazon accounts that, by coincidence, are stealth. With what we have found out from the forum, we can often run them better than before losing an account.
HowYaLivin (01-20-2015)
Old 10-09-2013

good luck with it
Old 10-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

No. Once you are banned, they don't want you back. That is one thing eBay and Amazon have in common. They each have millions of sellers, so when they lose some, they really don't care.

Now we are both banned despite a wealth of documentation and tax records showing two distinct individuals, one of whom was employed by the other for a time. I made the mistake of making my account with the same computer I used while working for him... I mean, I work at home. I didn't realize I could never make my own account because at one point in time I was working for a separate seller?

Most people, before they have a problem with eBay or Amazon, think that the only sellers who get banned are the dishonest ones, the scam artists and counterfeiters. Then THEY get banned and are SHOCKED to find out that it can happen to anyone. That is what happened to most of us on the forums. Sure, there may be some users here that were banned for dishonest things, but the majority of us ended up being banned for ridiculous reasons, just like you.

Sorry, ranting. Still reeling and feeling like the world is ending as this was my primary income, a full time job.

It's understandable. Losing a source of income sucks. Especially when it is your PRIMARY source of income.

I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't screw anyone over, I ran a righteous business and just got tired of the dysfunctional dynamics of a father-son business relationship. Impossible to separate the personal and the professional. I wanted to build my own name and let him continue to operate as a part time low volume merchant as he did before I became involved.

Stealth is the answer. In fact, this COULD be a blessing in disguise. Once you are up and running using the stealth techniques, you can spread your risk over several accounts. That way, your business is more stable. If ONE account gets shut down, maybe that represents 10% of your income, instead of 100% of your income.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
An0nym0u$ (10-09-2013), CocoHead (12-09-2015), HowYaLivin (01-20-2015), metatrade (10-09-2013), realdbell (12-03-2017), TonyAlmeida (10-09-2013)
Old 10-10-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Yea is know how u feel but u are in the trig hat place , and what I thought was a nice amount of sales a month after running stealth what I sold in a month I now do in a day

And the only problem is there are just not enough hours anymore, I'm so busy with accounts I work around the clock but so nice to get huge deposits everyday and nice disbursements from AZ

SO DONT worry it will be tough the first few months but 5-6 months and u will see how much growth and security is created by operating stealth

So basically by the suspension you just got a huge raise just work hard follow all the rules and the forum an ur good. Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
CocoHead (12-09-2015)
Old 11-29-2013

Longevity: 68%

I didn't know how much I could have learned just by clicking on this page
The Following User Says Thank You to AllAboutStealth For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 603215_123 View Post
Hey you guys i had a quick question. I sold a couple authentic Beat by Dr.Dre headphones on amazon. I understand that they do not let you list them as new but i was still able to sell them under "Use-like new." My question is, do you guys think i can maybe continue selling a couple more on Amazon or will i get banned from doing this? Thanks
You'll be fine until someone decides to tell amazon you sold them a ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

It won't matter if what you sold was authentic, eventually someone will lie to amazon so they can get their money back AND keep your item.

Than amazon will ban you for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items without ever actually investigating the truth and than they will hold your money (accumulating interest in their bank accounts), refund as much of it as they feel like to make the lieing customers happy and than a few months from now they will give you back a small amount of what they owed you, but not return your products.

This is the cycle you will find with amazon. It will never matter if your items are real or ⊗⊗⊗⊗. They are just as happy to make money off of you by keeping your money locked up earning them interest for months while they pretend to "investigate" as they are making money off of you through commissions on your sales.

It gets even worse if you ever start making your own item pages. I created more than 1000 pages of amazon products over the course of a year; eventually i was banned. The only response from customer service was "we don't sell adult items on our site sir". Really? than why are all the pages i created (for dvd's and vibrators, etc) still on amazon? Now they are SUPPLIED by amazon instead of by me.

They did the same thing to my games account; I started selling pre orders for games (like the collectors edition of SWTOR) back when amazon ran out of stock. They banned my account and told me I was no longer allowed to sell pre orders. Why? because theyd suddenly gotten permission for more pre orders of their own to sell and they banned anyone else who had the product listed so they could re-up those customers into their own sales (if we truly hadn't been allowed to sell pre orders, why have the "sell your pre order now" button even activated on our accounts? oh yea, because amazon doesnt care if we sell pre orders on things theyve run out of stock on (so they get commission), but they ban you if they ever get the product back in stock to increase their own sales again.

Amazon is pretty much the scammiest website on the planet, but they know how to smokescreen their customers and pretty much only screw over their suppliers and sellers so the bulk of people never see whats really going on until they try to expand their business online and watch amazon **** all over them for it.

Make your money while you can; just dont ever be surprised by amazon ****ing you over, its the only thing they have ever been consistent about.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjavega For This Useful Post:
alekov (01-09-2015)
Old 01-14-2014

Longevity: 61%
Default Matt

amazon is real precise. If they banned u they will give u a reason. Unlike ebay; amazon has the customer service an people that speak directly to you, looking up your account explaining what has happened unlike ebay were it is all over the place.

Amazon is a great place, great customer service, great returns policy not a place u want to get banned from,
Old 02-14-2014

selling dvds is always difficult on amazon

stealth is the way forward
Old 04-09-2014

Longevity: 70%

I am new to Amazon, do they have Vero policy as Ebay does? and how strict Amazon is as compare to Ebay, I am new to Amazon but have been selling on Ebay for 5 years.
Old 04-09-2014

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
how strict Amazon is as compare to Ebay
They are perhaps more strict, but what matters to us is that their enforcement is just as arbitrary and lazy as eBay. False complaints can easily get you banned.
Old 09-29-2014

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctrader07 View Post
amazon is real precise. If they banned u they will give u a reason. Unlike ebay; amazon has the customer service an people that speak directly to you, looking up your account explaining what has happened unlike ebay were it is all over the place.

Amazon is a great place, great customer service, great returns policy not a place u want to get banned from,
I only wish that was true, they told me to to check my email when I called them, the email only said "We took this action because your seller account failed our seller account review process."

I had the account 1 week and my clients that bought didn't even get their items yet. I also sold only new household items, so nothing ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

I told them it didn't say why, they told me they couldn't help, but to appeal, I told them I had no idea why I was banned. After a 2 calls and a few emails I never did find out why. Only "failed review, performance" Which it was brand new account and 100% on everything, so I never had a chance to fail really.

I have been selling on ebay for about 6 months and when I have called I would say 30 times, they always helped... of course I know I can lose it all at any time even with my 100% there as well.
Old 11-07-2014

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomalikoo View Post
Is there any way to get it back?

edit: please move if this is in the wrong spot.
Your in the right place! I know it sucks, 90 days to get your money, but there are many ways to get back, but 1st learn the basics, before you go to the market to buy an acct or vcc... Spend some time at this forum to ask & ask, then when your ready, get running your new amazon acct....the best..
Old 11-12-2014

I got the banned also.......amazon is an interesting place to sell i mean a customer can simply say "it doesn't work" put in a A to Z and amazon will let them keep the item and the money no questions asked........its easy for competitors to screw you over on your business....
Old 11-13-2014

What else I find to be real sad is that many people would agree, yeah you get more traffic and sales on amazon but the quality of the people........uneducated and don't know how to input a simple address. imagine sending a high priced item to a wrong address or to the right address to an uneducated person with only a high school degree attempting to use your device then puts an a to z or negative feedback because they believe the device is defective.....

thats the flaw with greater web traffic on amazon...it attracts some of the brain dead folks out in the middle of nowhere.
Old 11-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarsky541 View Post
What else I find to be real sad is that many people would agree, yeah you get more traffic and sales on amazon but the quality of the people........uneducated and don't know how to input a simple address. imagine sending a high priced item to a wrong address or to the right address to an uneducated person with only a high school degree attempting to use your device then puts an a to z or negative feedback because they believe the device is defective.....

thats the flaw with greater web traffic on amazon...it attracts some of the brain dead folks out in the middle of nowhere.
Unfortunately from my experience the eBay customer is dumber, cheaper and more needy. I will say I am newer to Amazon and have not been through all the changes so I don't know as much. But on both platforms I get idiots who can not type in their name and address every time.
Old 11-17-2014

Or they claim they never got the item even though the address is correct and the tracking states it was delivered. You have no choice but to refund them because if you don't, Amazon will.
Old 12-09-2014

Longevity: 60%

Amazon has new processes in which you have to verify your identity with utility bills, passport and supplier invoices. You can Photoshop invoices and bills however how do you get around passports and verifying addresses?

Is the Amazon Ghost guide updated to include Amazons new security steps?

Last edited by aspkin; 12-10-2014 at 03:12 AM.
Old 12-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinomalik1 View Post
Amazon has new processes in which you have to verify your identity with utility bills, passport and supplier invoices. You can Photoshop invoices and bills however how do you get around passports and verifying addresses?

Is the Amazon Ghost guide updated to include Amazons new security steps?
1. Guide is supplemented with forum discussions, not updated yet

2. No sellers of verified Amazon account on the forum as of today

Last edited by aspkin; 12-10-2014 at 03:13 AM.
Old 12-17-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomalikoo View Post
Is there any way to get it back?

edit: please move if this is in the wrong spot.

If you want a PRO account, open an LLC, new bank account, get a new modem, new address (UPS store, as a office suite) different email, new phone number, different name (for yourself) and use a different account on your PC, or BETTER a different PC.
The old account is dead. try to avoid it and never use it, They can link to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vachagan For This Useful Post:
HowYaLivin (01-20-2015)
Old 01-09-2015

Longevity: 65%

Quick question, can you open a PRO account without an LLC, just using your own name and your EIN number as a sole proprietor instead?

Also if you did in fact open an LLC, wouldn't you still show up as the owner of the LLC, and be linked to the old banned account that had your name on it?