Amazon Suspends??? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

On a scale of 1--100, paypal ranks minus 100 in terms of dealing with your money. Amazon operates differently more along the lines of having users as merchants (with that little bit extra professional touch). It does not need pithy deposits to determine a seller's info. It controls from the start.

Amazon really does not want the two-a-penny ebay failures. They have always tried to be present themselves differently. Their aim is for professionals selling quality items to the discerning buyer

Old 11-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

I have read it both ways....
Does anyone know if Amazon tracks your MAC or not????
Old 11-24-2009

Longevity: 88%

I am sure that they do track it .
Old 11-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
I have read it both ways....
Does anyone know if Amazon tracks your MAC or not????
I am not sure either but if a simple sites(anyone of those ip finder sites) on the web can find and reveal your ip address and mac address to you, then what makes you think a million dollar company cant run that program.

I had an account suspended a couple months ago. I ended up changing the cable modem(hacking purposes) and when I seen ebaykilla technique I then made another account. It worked with a gift card and was selling again.(Account had poor status so it got suspended) Me and Powderpuff thought about changing cable modems to see what outcome well get when we connect to the net, but we never went further than a suggestion and hes a lot smarter about the connections and sockets.
Old 11-25-2009

Longevity: 83%

Does anyone have any idea how I can provide Amazon with my source of inventory for the 30 day hold. Also any advice to help me out at all would be great!
Old 11-26-2009

Longevity: 88%

Source of inventory ? Did AMAZON ask you for that ? They never asked me for that though .
Old 11-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

AMAZON is not going to release the 30 day hold if you provide them with any information! The best thing to do is build your feedback up. If you sold a lot of items you must hound down your buyers for feedback. THAT IS WHAT WILL HELP GET THE 30 DAY LIMITATION OFF(not really, but get your feedbacks)!
Old 12-21-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoot2kill View Post
I am not sure either but if a simple sites(anyone of those ip finder sites) on the web can find and reveal your ip address and mac address to you, then what makes you think a million dollar company cant run that program.

I had an account suspended a couple months ago. I ended up changing the cable modem(hacking purposes) and when I seen ebaykilla technique I then made another account. It worked with a gift card and was selling again.(Account had poor status so it got suspended) Me and Powderpuff thought about changing cable modems to see what outcome well get when we connect to the net, but we never went further than a suggestion and hes a lot smarter about the connections and sockets.

Which sites can read your MAC address? I haven't seen any.

All I see are IP address sites.
Old 12-21-2009

Longevity: 83%

It does not matter about the category. You can list in the same category. Just listen what you are saying. How can they link you by category. There are millions of sellers selling everyday. And thousands or millions starting accounts every 4 minutes .99 % of these sellers are selling in the same category.Can anyone have the same inventory as someone else? There are thousands of items out their so alot of sellers are basically selling the same thing. It is not the merchandise that you are selling. It is your computer and ip address home address and your cc and bank info that is setting them off. That is it.If you get suspended then those are what it is . your computer has to be clean that is it. no if ands or buts. If you do not know how to do it then go to your computer store and have them reformat and reinstalll your system and you are good to go. If not go buy anothe system. It is cheaper and more wiser to buy a cheap desktop than a laptop...If you are reviewed then it is just amazon's protocol..
Old 12-23-2009
MU

Longevity: 92%

WOW I never knew Amazon was like this
Old 04-28-2010

Longevity: 81%
Default How do you change your IP

How do you change your IP like you said multiple times on the same modem and computer? Do you have an easy solution? Also do you only clear cookies or something else?

QUOTE=ebaykilla;86229]you are on the right track but you do not need to change PC's. they don't track the PC.. but they track the cookies & IP & catergory. I make many,many accounts with the same computer, same modem, same ISP..just new IP and computer user account. but i can't stress enough to START SLOW! also wait a week to add that new bank account.

trust me ....this works![/QUOTE]
Old 05-03-2010

Longevity: 93%

How you change your IP address depends on what type of connection you have. Typically, I find DSL very easy to obtain a brand new address, but you need to do some works with cable. As long as your IP is dynamic, it can be change.

Aside from cookies, you may also look for flash files. Google "Adobe flash manager" and you can go to Adobe's page, where you can clear out the flash files saved on your computer.
Old 05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbala View Post
How you change your IP address depends on what type of connection you have. Typically, I find DSL very easy to obtain a brand new address, but you need to do some works with cable. As long as your IP is dynamic, it can be change.

Aside from cookies, you may also look for flash files. Google "Adobe flash manager" and you can go to Adobe's page, where you can clear out the flash files saved on your computer.
100% true. From my own experience, I could change out my dsl ip at will. Cable takes a few days. Again, just my own experience. Plus, dial-up changes your ip every time you log-in which is why its often advocated.

As for a previous point about questioning how Amazon tracks you : come on, just think logically. Obviously they don't track you by category. Logically, apart from the EXTREMELY obvious name,address, cc, etc, once you bypass that, the system will compare what you list first against other similar accounts - similar by location or other logical standards.

To get accounts working on Amazon you do need some luck, and determination, but beyond that, you just have to be sensible and think about things logically.
Old 05-04-2010

Can you tell me what is SOL'S STAND FOR AN ALSO READ SOMETHING ABOUT ASON SOFTWARE?
THANK YOU
Old 05-04-2010

What is sol's , and how do you clean it? This is new for me and never have done it.
Old 05-09-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

I believe you mean LSO. That is an acronym. Letters used to abbreviate words. LSO means Locally Shared Object. Try THIS LINK for further information.

I delete mine by deleting the subfolder manually. Not sending to recycle bin by pressing delete. I select the entire folder, then press SHIFT and DELETE. I then use Norton's wipe to overwrite the free space on my disk 3 times.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Amazombie (05-15-2010)