Read amazon stealth. Have a question about opening bank accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-21-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Read amazon stealth. Have a question about opening bank accounts

I've read Amazon Stealth and it tells me that after i create a DBA name i can open bank accounts in the DBA name. I'm not sure if I understood this correctly.

Does it mean that ONLY the DBA name will be on the bank account?
If yes, then I cannot get the bankers to not do it this way at several locations. They all insist that my real name will be attached to the DBA.

For example, Tom Jones would be my real name and Widget Supplies would be my DBA name.

The bank account would look like this:

Tom Jones DBA Widget Supplies
123 My Address
NOwhere, CA 91212

Am I'm opening the bank account properly by following what the bankers keep insisting?

Last edited by thready; 09-21-2013 at 05:49 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2013

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Read amazon stealth. Have a question about opening bank accounts

What names and variations of names have been blacklisted. Then you will know what variation can be used.

Most banks want that information as a type of collateral in case of negative balances, etc.

Also, what banks have said this.

Those 2 pieces of information will help narrow down the responses to the correct responses.

Also keep in mind that there are more than 1 Tom Jones in the country. Hopefully, you do not have a very unique name.
Old 09-21-2013
Banned

Longevity: 69%

The name on the bank account has to be accurate. But the name you give amazon does not. As long as the bank accept mis matched names this is what you enter as the bank account in amazon. Thomas Jons, Wiget Supp.
Old 09-21-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phd View Post
What names and variations of names have been blacklisted. Then you will know what variation can be used.

Most banks want that information as a type of collateral in case of negative balances, etc.

Also, what banks have said this.

Those 2 pieces of information will help narrow down the responses to the correct responses.

Also keep in mind that there are more than 1 Tom Jones in the country. Hopefully, you do not have a very unique name.
JP Morgan and Captial one
Old 09-21-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
The name on the bank account has to be accurate. But the name you give amazon does not. As long as the bank accept mis matched names this is what you enter as the bank account in amazon. Thomas Jons, Wiget Supp.
I understand the bank account has to be accurate. I'm confused where in the guide it says I would open a bank account in the DBA name. I'm thinking when i go out to the bank I should be opening a bank account with just DBA name only (excluding my real name).

That sentence in the book can be interpreted in other ways that I clearly didn't see. Clearly both of you interpreted it the same while i interpreted it another way, but I think i get the drift and to my understanding it don't matter if the bank wants to put my real name or not since amazon won't see that part of the information, correct?