Firefox Gloves no longer available / Browser Fingerprinting - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-09-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Firefox Gloves no longer available / Browser Fingerprinting

I run and create quite a few Amazon Stealth accounts with good success so far. One thing that I have been working on doing better is getting my browser fingerprint scores down. I had previously used the "Firefox Gloves" add-on which could bring down the fingerprint to as little as being unique in 1 out of 500 - 2,000 computers, which was great.

Recently though it seems that Firefox took down the "Firefox Gloves" add-on and I cannot locate it for download any longer, anywhere!

Since it has disappeared I have been using a mix of Flash Blockers, Java Script Blockers, Font changers & header changers with decent success. The Java Script blocker gives the best results in bringing down the fingerprint scores but it limits the functionality too much sometimes where parts of Amazon will no longer function as required. The Firefox Gloves add-on they had still allowed me to run these Java parts of the Amazon website while still maintaining the low fingerprint scores.

I am trying to find a way to replicate maintaining the JS functionality while bringing down the fingerprint score but have not been successful so far. It seems as soon as the JS is activated my fingerprint score is horrible (1 in 3,xxx,xxx)

Does anybody have a good solution to keeping JS activated while still keeping the uniqueness score low?

OR know how I can save the Firefox Gloves add-on that I have installed on a browser and install it onto another computer/browser that does not have it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-09-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Firefox Gloves no longer available / Browser Fingerprinting

Use google man.

You can install it manually.

Cross-browser fingerprinting test 2.0

You can also do a check on their website or even better here.

I think Amazon mostly uses IP Adress, Cookies, certain ID's and FLASH Cookies to determine links between accounts.

I think Javascript is no problem, because I enable it, the Website runs smoothly and have never been linked since.

As Amazon technically cannot see your MAC adress, I don't get it why you b**** about MAC adresses... but thats offtopic and just my 2cts.

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Seppl42 For This Useful Post:
metatrade (03-10-2014)