email from Amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-23-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default email from Amazon

I got this message from amz today, I cannot provide invoices as I am buying off ebay and amazon to resell on amazon (bought under my banned info)...

my account is not banned at the moment (only the listing in question is blocked since few days now), I am hoping to make it to next pay out which is Oct 5th (I have stuff in FBA and will be able to sell all before that)... what should I do ? should I just wait it out till Oct 5th ... or try emailing them some invoices (i can work on those)..... they didn't give me any time frame to provide invoices.... I don't want to lose this account before the next payout... help please !!!!

amz email:

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your selling account. To complete our review, we need to verify your inventory of these items:

ASIN: XXXXXXXXX
Title: XXXXXXX

Please reply to this message with this information:

- Copies of your purchase orders, receipts, or invoices
- Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)

You may obscure pricing information on any purchase orders, receipts, or invoices you send. We ask that you do not obscure any other portion of these documents.

Account reviews support our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders, compliance with our selling policies, and the mutual success of buyers and sellers in the Amazon Marketplace.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team

Old 09-23-2014

Longevity: 74%
Default Re: email from Amazon

You might be ok until the next payout and eventually you will have to either submit the paperwork or say goodbye to the account.
Old 09-23-2014

Longevity: 72%

I had the same message a few months ago, i simply didn't reply and nothing happened.
Old 09-23-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

I would just send the e bay details, just edit your details out of the invoice if they match amazon banned info. Then you should be Ok. Oct 5 is alone way off. Oct 5 is a Sunday, amazon don't disburse on non banking days. I assume they have just disbursed to you also.
Old 09-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Its actually Oct 4th my next disbursement which is a Saturday (and it will take longer for money to be transfer cause of Sunday).

The problem I will face if I email them invoices is they might suspended my account for Intellectual property (this listing was already blocked due to IP, not sure why they are asking for invoices for that listing when its already blocked since 2 weeks now).

I am hoping to fly under radar until my next disbursement. I want to try emailing invoices BUT am confused if I should do it now or after disbursement. I dont want to trigger a flag for human to look at it. The did not mention by how many days they need it....
Old 09-23-2014

Longevity: 65%

You may want to delete the blocked listing out of your account. So if a human does eventually comb through it, they either won't see it or see that you have removed it- showing an intention that you don't plan on continuing to sell the item.

Do you think the IP block is what kicked off this review/request, or could it have been something else? Was it risky stuff that they prefer authorized resellers on? Part of me wonders if the rights holders are behind this request.. I feel like Amazon doesn't give too much of a crap to have this info for themselves.
Old 09-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8zzz View Post
You may want to delete the blocked listing out of your account. So if a human does eventually comb through it, they either won't see it or see that you have removed it- showing an intention that you don't plan on continuing to sell the item.

Do you think the IP block is what kicked off this review/request, or could it have been something else? Was it risky stuff that they prefer authorized resellers on? Part of me wonders if the rights holders are behind this request.. I feel like Amazon doesn't give too much of a crap to have this info for themselves.
thanks but me deleting it will still show it excited on my account right ? I did get orders from that listing..
Old 09-24-2014

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kockedoff View Post
thanks but me deleting it will still show it excited on my account right ? I did get orders from that listing..
Yes, the record still gonna show that you had it listed.
Old 09-24-2014

Longevity: 80%

I got same problem with Amazon after upload the invoice and they reply it was fine with my account. But a few days later they just remove the selling privileges. And now not reply message anymore.
Old 09-24-2014
Threadstarter  

I think they are harder on sellers from HK and china