Your selling activity did not pass our review process. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-24-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Your selling activity did not pass our review process.

I have been running my ghost account for just over 2 weeks now and I have just received an email from Amazon saying that my selling privileges have been removed. This is what the email said

" Hello,

Your selling activity did not pass our review process. As a result, you can no longer sell on any European Amazon platform and your offers have been removed. A temporary hold has been placed on any funds from your Amazon sales.

We encourage you to resolve any pending orders. Any amounts paid for A-to-z Guarantee claims or chargebacks may be deducted from the funds in your account.

Most holds are removed within 90 days, but funds may be held longer. For example, claims or chargebacks on your orders could extend the hold beyond 90 days.

Once the hold is removed, any remaining funds will be available per your settlement schedule. Balance and settlement information will be available in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about these funds, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.

If you would like to continue sell on Amazon, please reply to this message with the following information:

- How long you've been in business
- Anticipated monthly sales on Amazon
- The availability of items for dispatching
- The address of any retail locations
- Links to other websites where you are actively selling
- VAT number
- Tracking of recent orders
- Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)
- Copies of your purchase orders, receipts, or invoices

You may obscure pricing information on any purchase orders, receipts, or invoices you send. We ask that you do not obscure any other portion of these documents. File types supported are PDF and images (jpg, gif and png). Please note that the name and address of the supplier must be clearly visible and the invoice must be for a quantity appropriate to your sales in the last 90 days. We reserve the right to verify the source of your products.

All appeals must be sent from your Amazon.co.uk account. Click the “Appeal” button next to this message on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....fications.html). In your appeal, be sure to include all applicable information listed under the “How to expedite an account review” section of our “Account Reviews” page in Seller Central Help.

We will review the information and decide whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon Services

Please can someone shed some light on what I should do next.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Your selling activity did not pass our review process.

Open up another Amazon and do not repeat your mistake.
Old 10-24-2014
Threadstarter  

I am trying to identify my mistakes.... Was I trying to sell to fast?

Should I not try to appeal and get my account reinstated?

The account is in my brothers name so I am able to get all ID if requested.

What would you say my mistakes were?

I think my account was set up right but failed to stay under the radar.
Old 10-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

Yes absolutly appeal it, but also try to work out what you did to cause the issue.

Using all your brothers infomation was not the best of ideas.

How were all your metrics?
Old 10-25-2014
Threadstarter  

I had only sold 4 items. No feedback as of yet. For the first week I did not even sell anything as I was just happy I managed to get one open. This week I listed a few items and sold 4 but as you can imagine it's a very short amount of time to build up any feedback or metrics. The information they ask for about suppliers I haven't got as the things I spokd where things I had laying around the house for quite a while now.

I also listed some loom band kits which I have had for about a year now. Do you think I should just explain that to Amazon and see if they except it.