Amazon removed my selling privileges. confirming orders issue. need help with a plan. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-29-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Amazon removed my selling privileges. confirming orders issue. need help with a plan.

Hi, this the mail i just receive from Amazon but before that, how they say that? i have confirms all my orders with track number only when shipped.. track number need around 24 hours for get update info. to tell them that is not good idea.. i know i need get a plan when Amazon ask for that, so i need some help to write one.. and also if its a good idea to tell them that all my orders confirm by me only when shipped?

"Hello,

We have removed your selling privileges and placed a temporary hold on any funds in your Amazon.com seller account.

We took this action because you have violated our policies by confirming orders prior to shipping any portion of the orders to the buyers. Sellers may only confirm shipment of an order after sending all or some portion of the customer's order.

You can view previous e-mails about this policy on the Notifications page in the Performance section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

To learn more about this policy, search "Charge When Ship" in seller Help.

We encourage you to take appropriate steps to resolve any pending orders.

Before we can consider reinstating your selling privileges, you must provide a detailed plan for how you will comply with our policies in the future. We will review your plan and determine whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

For guidelines on creating your plan, search "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.

To submit your plan, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

If you do not submit a viable plan within 17 days, we may cancel your listings and hold any funds in your seller account for up to 90 days.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com"

Thanks..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-29-2014

Longevity: 80%
Default Re: Amazon removed my selling privileges. confirming orders issue. need help with a p

Sadly i never understood exactly what they mean by this? Do you just input tracking so the orders don't show up as late or what?
Old 12-29-2014

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%
Default Re: Amazon removed my selling privileges. confirming orders issue. need help with a p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
Sadly i never understood exactly what they mean by this? Do you just input tracking so the orders don't show up as late or what?
I think is happens when someone might print a label from amazon using todays date, and then not drop it off 1 or 2 days later. I think Amazon wants you to choose the shipping date the package is actually getting in the hands of the carrier.
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Gamefreak, this is for labels not printed on Amazon. Basically, what I am guessing is happening here is the orders are marked as shipped, he gets tracking number later when he buys a label, and edits the shipment to add the number. If you do this enough, no doubt it raises eyebrows at Amazon.
Old 12-29-2014

Longevity: 62%

i got that on 1 of my accounts its easy to get reinstated. What it means is you need to ship your items the next day. If you get a sale today and bought shipping you need to ship the item out the next business day. If you got a sale on Friday confirmed the shipping that night after 5 pm, then u need to make sure it gets shipped out on Monday. On new seller account this is to make sure you ship the item and system is going to catch this on new accounts that has not been established .

Hello,

We have decided to reinstate your selling privileges while we continue our review of your account.

At this time, we are applying a rolling reserve to funds in your seller account.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 14 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.

You can view your account balance and reserve amount in the Payments section of your seller account. When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the Expected Ship Date.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

you need to write a plan of action stating you understand your violation and you will make sure you will ship the item accordingly. Make sure you have a time line when you confirm orders , package them and droping them off to the post office make sure u don't show u go last minute to the post office and calculate traffic time bad weather I told them I drop off my shipments 3 hours before the post office close .
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine1 View Post
i got that on 1 of my accounts its easy to get reinstated. What it means is you need to ship your items the next day. If you get a sale today and bought shipping you need to ship the item out the next business day. If you got a sale on Friday confirmed the shipping that night after 5 pm, then u need to make sure it gets shipped out on Monday. On new seller account this is to make sure you ship the item and system is going to catch this on new accounts that has not been established .

Hello,

We have decided to reinstate your selling privileges while we continue our review of your account.

At this time, we are applying a rolling reserve to funds in your seller account.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 14 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.

You can view your account balance and reserve amount in the Payments section of your seller account. When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the Expected Ship Date.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

you need to write a plan of action stating you understand your violation and you will make sure you will ship the item accordingly. Make sure you have a time line when you confirm orders , package them and droping them off to the post office make sure u don't show u go last minute to the post office and calculate traffic time bad weather I told them I drop off my shipments 3 hours before the post office close .
Thanks for the info, you can help me with the plan? send me your plan an edit it some?

Thanks.
Old 12-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by booras View Post
Thanks for the info, you can help me with the plan? send me your plan an edit it some?

Thanks.
Big request to post on the forum - better pm the person...and hope
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Big request to post on the forum - better pm the person...and hope
yea i will do it now
Old 12-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Unless you are literally delaying every order by a week, Amazon won't slam you for delaying shipment after buying their postage. I know because I buy postage thru Amazon only and occasionally delay orders. As long as they still get there on time, Amazon doesn't care and metrics aren't affected.
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

I am shipping all my orders on time.. 1-2 days (amazon allow me 2 days for shipping)
Old 01-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Any one can help me with write the plan? will pay for that..

Thanks.
Old 01-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Where are you shipping from, where to, and what service, if you are shipping on time and still have problems?
Old 01-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by booras View Post
Any one can help me with write the plan? will pay for that..

Thanks.
hope you have the good contacts incoming
Old 01-03-2015

Longevity: 57%

You need to ship everything on time USING AMAZON options. This way Amazon and you buyers can see the current status of the order. ALWAYS a buy signature verification option. If the package was delivered, but the buyer did not receive it (it was left at the door and was stolen, or the buyer is a dishonest person) your will be held responsible by Amazon and your have to refund in full. I know it, happened to me. With signature confirmation (about $2.35) you are safe
Old 01-03-2015

Longevity: 65%

Take a look at your "delivered on time" statistic in the "account health" section. It could be that you were indeed sitting on orders for too long and thus are not showing as delivered on time. That would be an easy red flag to hit. Delivered on time is a really important statistic, especially now with Amazon tightening down on the shipping speed rules.
Old 06-27-2015

Longevity: 67%

Was this resolved?

Got my account suspended 7 days ago.
Same email. Appelead, and received another email stating that I was warned about 6 months before. And to appeal again, but there's no more appeal button..? How can I appeal again?

Anyways, this is my current "delivered on time" stats;

Delivered on time [?] 99.41% (507) 99.63% (1,346) 99.06% (3,466) > 97%
Packages with tracking info [?] 100% (513) 100% (1,366) 100% (3,534) > 98%

....20,320us held, that was supposed to initate transfer 5 days ago ( suspended 2 days prior to transfer ). And still no reply, and suspended.

Any ideas?
Old 06-27-2015

Longevity: 53%

Reply to the email, its the only way,should be seller-perfomance@amazon.com with there reference within the email address
Old 06-27-2015

Tried that, but no response. Only received an automatic message saying they received my email. (This was 5 days ago).
Old 06-27-2015

Does it usually take this long? Or is the account dead already? It's not a stealth, and It has 100 for Seller Score. This suspension happend after dropping off packages at usps on a Saturday. About 100 orders, that I assume amazon's system didn't recognize that were shipped until Morning AM, therefore the redflag. That's my assumption. Thanks for your input Micky.
Old 06-29-2015

No replys here, and no reply from Amazon, should I just leave this account for dead? How do I claim my money?
Old 06-29-2015

Longevity: 51%

Not sure if its the same in DR as it is in US, but you can have Seller Support call you or you can chat with them directly. Not entirely sure if you're able to do that while your account is suspended either. Just throwing out ideas. =/
Old 06-29-2015

I reside in the US. It's a US account. How do I have Seller Support Call me? Or chat with them directly?
Thanks for your reply.