Legal entity - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-12-2015
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Legal entity

Can someone please tell me how to get around this legal entity malarkey if its a stealth account?

Sole proprietor or limited company? Thrown a real spanner in the works!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-12-2015

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Legal entity

I am in the same boat. Getting ready to open one, thinking of using my real name (used previously on a banned account) but with Sole Proprietor EIN instead of SS, and different city, address, phone, IP. Want a PRO account, not sure if that would work or not, anyone any ideas?
Old 01-12-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

They can still see the address i think with sole Proprietor and if it's a mismatch they will know. You have to have the exact details with sole Proprietor it can't be different
The Following User Says Thank You to mufc365 For This Useful Post:
yankee (01-12-2015)
Old 01-12-2015

But address should not be a problem, because you can change the Sole Proprietor address to any address. I changed it to the new business address I am using, same as the bank one and etc. Any other significant differences between Sole Proprietor vs. LLC? People on this forum seem to dislike Sole Proprietor setup for stealth for some reason, hate to make a mistake with the setup.
Old 01-12-2015

I also own an LLC with separate address and bank account and etc. However, similar to the OP, I am not clear if there is a way to it to be linked to my real name, since I am the owner of that LLC? Also my understanding is Amazon asks for the owner of the LLC during the setup process, what would I put there?
Old 01-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
I also own an LLC with separate address and bank account and etc. However, similar to the OP, I am not clear if there is a way to it to be linked to my real name, since I am the owner of that LLC? Also my understanding is Amazon asks for the owner of the LLC during the setup process, what would I put there?
No link on LLC, CORP, etc...Just sole proprietor
Old 01-13-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

Callidus has mentioned in a similar post about the sole proprietor you Quote:
Has anyone got any info on this? Is this covered by Amazon Ghost?
UTR number cannot be validated by Amazon or PayPal.

Provide them what they need.
Old 01-14-2015

But address with Sole Proprietor shouldn't be an issue, since you can change the address to a new business address? The guide I read suggested to use your own name (previously banned name/ss) with your new EIN as a Sole Proprietor, with new business address, phone, IP, etc as per the usual steps in stealth creation..

The guide also suggested that names are NOT linked whatsoever. There are thousands of people in the USA with same names. According to them, same name is ok even if the address is the same Street name, ZIP, City, etc as long as the address has a different street number. Logically thinking, if names are not reviewed, and addresses are considered different if the street number is different, a computer cannot make the connection between the two accounts. Now if a person reviewed it, they might find it suspicious that two Mike Smiths live next to each other, but still not out of the realm of probabilities.
Old 01-15-2015

Longevity: 53%

Amazon can't verify UTR, which i am based in Ireland and i have no UTR, then i have no choice but simply enter 10 digit as the UTR (that's the only way to create new account in Amazon UK now) .

few days is over and it's true they can't verify your UTR number, but now they requesting for document showing the UTR such as reminder for tax return or tax return.

Anyone can show me how the format of the letter of either reminder of tax return or tax return or any letter that in relation to UTR.

I appreciate that if you can show me the format of how the letter look alike.

Thanks,
Alex
Old 01-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
But address with Sole Proprietor shouldn't be an issue, since you can change the address to a new business address? The guide I read suggested to use your own name (previously banned name/ss) with your new EIN as a Sole Proprietor, with new business address, phone, IP, etc as per the usual steps in stealth creation..

The guide also suggested that names are NOT linked whatsoever. There are thousands of people in the USA with same names. According to them, same name is ok even if the address is the same Street name, ZIP, City, etc as long as the address has a different street number. Logically thinking, if names are not reviewed, and addresses are considered different if the street number is different, a computer cannot make the connection between the two accounts. Now if a person reviewed it, they might find it suspicious that two Mike Smiths live next to each other, but still not out of the realm of probabilities.
Not sure how else to say it, your EIN links directly to your SS with a some proprietor. It is your employer ID, not a new entity.

It is a cheap way of doing it.
This has been discussed extensively on this forum.
If you want to do it, go for it.
I wish you luck with whatever you choose to do.
Old 01-15-2015

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexchang View Post
Amazon can't verify UTR, which i am based in Ireland and i have no UTR, then i have no choice but simply enter 10 digit as the UTR (that's the only way to create new account in Amazon UK now) .

few days is over and it's true they can't verify your UTR number, but now they requesting for document showing the UTR such as reminder for tax return or tax return.

Anyone can show me how the format of the letter of either reminder of tax return or tax return or any letter that in relation to UTR.

I appreciate that if you can show me the format of how the letter look alike.

Thanks,
Alex
There is only one format for this type of letter, be careful how you approach it....you will get burnt if you try and pull the wool over their eyes. They know exactly what they're looking for.