New to amazon but ebay pro whats the difference? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-26-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default New to amazon but ebay pro whats the difference?

I just need a quick overview of the pros and cons of selling on amazon
Mainly High price electronics
Is it a easy method and do they have good payment options ?
How quickly can you get started ?
And is it safe to start without stealth ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-26-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: New to amazon but ebay pro whats the difference?

Amazon is a lot more Advanced with tracking, and makes it much harder to run multiple accounts

However once you learn all the correct operation I think unlike eBay, with Amazon you don't need as many accounts

Amazon is Awesome with the Amount of traffic, I was shocked once I started moving More focus to Amazon on how much you can do in Sales in one Day on one Account, it's totally different from the way eBay is running these days, but they are clamping down and you really need to know what you are doing to survive
Old 01-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,924 Times in 8,216 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Meh - this question is addressed in quite a few posts if you search.

Not easy - good payment options? Only to your bank - Safe to start without stealth...no way - stealth always
Old 01-27-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonestar20 View Post
I just need a quick overview of the pros and cons of selling on amazon
Mainly High price electronics
Is it a easy method and do they have good payment options ?
How quickly can you get started ?
And is it safe to start without stealth ?
High price eletronics are just as likely to cause you problems on Amazon as they are on eBay surely! They are going to be high risk anywhere, there are much less problematic things to sell, the difference in prices is one of the first things you will notice when you start on Amazon, I cannot believe selling those things would not raise flags on Amazon and if, like me, you are using your original account with real details, that's something to try and look after a bit.
Old 01-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The difference is MAJOR.

amazon will kill you off and you will be here asking why....

They are a hard master to work with: forget being an ebay pro unless your stealth is g-d-like in its skills. And there are not many like that.

Your category wants the OK to be approved to sell in. Have you a first born to offer?

Old 01-27-2015

Longevity: 62%

Im running a lot of accounts on amazon more than 15 .. the key is patience in Amazon Stealth . Running good infrastructure of stealth is having your stealth around the country on vps instead of 1 location like tethering or dongle or same ip block in the same geolocation also not streaming the same line of product for the first 2 month until you pass a review from there on do what u like corner a market . As for the benift of amazon depends on what you sell. the volume of sells that come in and better bang for you buck. for instance selling 1 item on ebay I make 40 dollar profit on amazon I make 2x as much or even 3 x.
Old 01-28-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine1 View Post
Im running a lot of accounts on amazon more than 15 .. the key is patience in Amazon Stealth . Running good infrastructure of stealth is having your stealth around the country on vps instead of 1 location like tethering or dongle or same ip block in the same geolocation also not streaming the same line of product for the first 2 month until you pass a review from there on do what u like corner a market . As for the benift of amazon depends on what you sell. the volume of sells that come in and better bang for you buck. for instance selling 1 item on ebay I make 40 dollar profit on amazon I make 2x as much or even 3 x.

Do you then have and are paying for a VPS for each account? Straight from the start and which VPS, Windows or Linux to be affordable?
Old 01-29-2015

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trosky View Post
Do you then have and are paying for a VPS for each account? Straight from the start and which VPS, Windows or Linux to be affordable?
yes each vps server I pay 10 dollars . I mix it up using Linux and windows. I have script that configure my Linux servers in less that 2 min, after that I can log on and create my amazon account . Choose a vps provider that is fairly new in the business i can guarantee that there ip is fresh and never been used.