Appealing the removal of selling privileges - impossible??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Question Appealing the removal of selling privileges - impossible???

I got the dreaded "Amaz0n.com selling privileges have been removed‏" on the basis of 4 A-Z claims claims in 2 month period. I would prefer to keep my half-xxxx account which is 2.5 years old, low to mid-level volume. solid 97% rating with 250+ feedbacks. Mostly selling electronics and computer accessories, all branded, no low-cost high-risk staff. Until late I had one A-Z claim 2 years ago and one chargeback, both covered by Amazon.

Starting from December A-Z claims started piling up. I got one in each December and January. Then we left for 2-weeks vacation setting vacation reply on my email and got another 2 claims one right after the other. At least one of them seems like it is from destroy-your-competition playbook but it is too late to argue. OF course the dreaded "Amaz~n.com selling privileges have been removed‏" email came right after.

The message states that I am "temporarily unable to sell on Amaz~n.com or transfer funds from your acc~unt" and offers to "provide a detailed plan that includes the steps that you will take to meet our performance standards in the future". Further down they suggest the following items to cover:
* Buyers are receiving orders that are defective.
* Buyers are receiving items that do not exactly match what they ordered.

I would like to appeal this and need pointers on writing the plan. Has anyone been able to successfully appeal the suspension? Does anyone have suggestions on the specific wording to include or exclude?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Appealing the removal of selling privileges - impossible???

People have been successful BUT only you know how to address the questions asked by Amazon - depends on how you sell and your business model. Be clear and professional in your letter to them - other ppl here will post so wait a bit more for posts as well
Old 02-03-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepybubba View Post
I got the dreaded "Amaz0n.com selling privileges have been removed‏" on the basis of 4 A-Z claims claims in 2 month period. I would prefer to keep my half-xxxx account which is 2.5 years old, low to mid-level volume. solid 97% rating with 250+ feedbacks. Mostly selling electronics and computer accessories, all branded, no low-cost high-risk staff. Until late I had one A-Z claim 2 years ago and one chargeback, both covered by Amazon.

Starting from December A-Z claims started piling up. I got one in each December and January. Then we left for 2-weeks vacation setting vacation reply on my email and got another 2 claims one right after the other. At least one of them seems like it is from destroy-your-competition playbook but it is too late to argue. OF course the dreaded "Amaz~n.com selling privileges have been removed‏" email came right after.

The message states that I am "temporarily unable to sell on Amaz~n.com or transfer funds from your acc~unt" and offers to "provide a detailed plan that includes the steps that you will take to meet our performance standards in the future". Further down they suggest the following items to cover:
* Buyers are receiving orders that are defective.
* Buyers are receiving items that do not exactly match what they ordered.

I would like to appeal this and need pointers on writing the plan. Has anyone been able to successfully appeal the suspension? Does anyone have suggestions on the specific wording to include or exclude?
You are selling in high risk categories! Electronics and computer paraphernalia, since when have they not been high risk! If you have managed to keep your dsr's high, selling in those categories then you have been very lucky, talk about scammer central! There just be plenty of counterfeits in the electronic category especially, and there will be plenty in the computer accessory area as well.

Pointers for an appeal? You need to bend over backwards apologising for any mistakes you have made, if you have been a bit late responding to messages from buyers, anything else you can think of along those lines.
Old 02-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
You are selling in high risk categories! Electronics and computer paraphernalia, since when have they not been high risk! If you have managed to keep your dsr's high, selling in those categories then you have been very lucky, talk about scammer central! There just be plenty of counterfeits in the electronic category especially, and there will be plenty in the computer accessory area as well.

Pointers for an appeal? You need to bend over backwards apologising for any mistakes you have made, if you have been a bit late responding to messages from buyers, anything else you can think of along those lines.
Just wanted to clarify couple of things: not a single item I sell have a slightest chance to be coutnerfeit as all obtained from very legal sources (not Ali Express or anything like it). I understand that scam buyers can call anything counterfeit, but most of the staff I sell is computer hardware (printers, routers, laptopts) or branded electronics. No queistionnable lightning cables, blu-rays or the like. Never heard of HP or Canon printer being counterfeit...

I am pretty clear that I got suspended because of number of A-Z claims open within a short period of time. Couple of them were well-deserved as I could not attend to them while on the cruiseship and from customer's standpoint 2 weeks wait is unfathomable. The other two are following the A to Z Guarantee rules word for word, so it's pretty clear why they got opened.

From the email wording it feels like I have a slight chance to win this (until the next hit of course) but I feel I only have one shot and would not want to waste it.
Old 02-03-2015

Longevity: 77%

Any electronics that are branded are high risk. I get your point there aren't many phake cannon printers out there. but if Amazon were logical this section of the forum wouldn't exist.

It does however sound like it was for poor performance? Can you not log in and check your odr? This will clear it up quite easily.

as for the appeal, I've had a few successful ones when it was a suspension for odr. I address the issues that have occurred and acknowledge my fault. Then I state that in future I will only be using Amazon fba for all products As this will ensure good customer service and timely dispatch etc etc. It normally works for me.

Last edited by barrycruan; 02-03-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-03-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepybubba View Post
Just wanted to clarify couple of things: not a single item I sell have a slightest chance to be coutnerfeit as all obtained from very legal sources (not Ali Express or anything like it). I understand that scam buyers can call anything counterfeit, but most of the staff I sell is computer hardware (printers, routers, laptopts) or branded electronics. No queistionnable lightning cables, blu-rays or the like. Never heard of HP or Canon printer being counterfeit...

I am pretty clear that I got suspended because of number of A-Z claims open within a short period of time. Couple of them were well-deserved as I could not attend to them while on the cruiseship and from customer's standpoint 2 weeks wait is unfathomable. The other two are following the A to Z Guarantee rules word for word, so it's pretty clear why they got opened.

From the email wording it feels like I have a slight chance to win this (until the next hit of course) but I feel I only have one shot and would not want to waste it.
Glad Barry backed me up on this, electronics and computers accessories are definately high risk items, it doesn't matter who you get them off, the category you are selling them in on Amazon will by its very nature attract scammers, there will be some selling duff items, and you can only keep your fingers crossed that you do not find any of them trying to affect your sales by buying your items themselves and them saying they haven't arrived, etc., it does happen!!
Old 02-03-2015

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Appealing the removal of selling privileges - impossible??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Glad Barry backed me up on this, electronics and computers accessories are definately high risk items, it doesn't matter who you get them off, the category you are selling them in on Amazon will by its very nature attract scammers, there will be some selling duff items, and you can only keep your fingers crossed that you do not find any of them trying to affect your sales by buying your items themselves and them saying they haven't arrived, etc., it does happen!!
It happens a lot. And when I get a competitor who is clearly interfering with my account I always check their inventory for branded goods. It's a Very easy way to get them in trouble and it doesn't matter if they are legitimate. Amazon shoot first and ask questions later.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-03-2015)