Amazon suspended . Appeal letter . I was paid letter - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-21-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Amazon suspended . Appeal letter . I was paid letter

Yesterday , After I have answered my plans sent to them . I immediately received a reply from seller-performance@amazon.com "

"Hello,

We have decided to reinstate your full selling privileges on Amazon.com. A portion of the funds from your sales on that site will be temporarily reserved while we review your account.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 14 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily. When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, you will be able to transfer funds based on your settlement schedule. You can view the details in the Payments section of Seller Central.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the expected ship date. "

Anyone know it is meant for what ? while I still see the sales page still suspended .

Thanks much .

Last edited by ntdt150384; 08-21-2015 at 01:54 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-21-2015

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Amazon suspended . Appeal letter . I was paid letter

They've reinstated but put you back in review, which may well result in suspension.

Another reason (as much as I loved the £$£$ on amazon) I can't be bothered with the messing around.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueuk For This Useful Post:
ntdt150384 (08-21-2015)
Old 08-22-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%

I am a Amazon seller for 7 years now, they did suspend my account few times before, but legally they were not right, and after my solicitor sent them letters, they reinstall my account very quickly. However, they suspended my account around 11 days ago, just because few buyer complains, my order defect rate is less then 3%, I was so shocked that they suspended my account. My solicitor have sent 2 letters to them, but still not reply.

Legally, Amazon should no suspended our account if our order defect rate is less then 1%, that is their seller performance requirement. I give more time until early next week, if they do not reinstall my account. I will file a legal case to against them.
Old 08-22-2015

Longevity: 53%

Dude, you live in cuckoo land

Amazon have no legal obligation to allow you trade on there selling platform, simple. Read the Terms you agreed to when you signed up.

Also you contradict yourself, your defect rate is 3% which is the reason for your suspension, which is pretty bad.

Rather than send solicitors letters etc, look at why your defect rate is so high, explain to amazon in your plan how your are going to fix the problems. These are easy suspensions to overcome if done correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourn872 View Post
I am a Amazon seller for 7 years now, they did suspend my account few times before, but legally they were not right, and after my solicitor sent them letters, they reinstall my account very quickly. However, they suspended my account around 11 days ago, just because few buyer complains, my order defect rate is less then 3%, I was so shocked that they suspended my account. My solicitor have sent 2 letters to them, but still not reply.

Legally, Amazon should no suspended our account if our order defect rate is less then 1%, that is their seller performance requirement. I give more time until early next week, if they do not reinstall my account. I will file a legal case to against them.
Old 08-22-2015

ntdt, just drop an e mail to seller performance and ask why you are still suspended. The rolling reserve is common when an account has been on review.
Old 08-23-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Hi, My order defect rate is less than 0.3%, not 3%, sorry, it was a mistake. I have sent them a letter last week already, they just asked me to wait.
Old 08-23-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
ntdt, just drop an e mail to seller performance and ask why you are still suspended. The rolling reserve is common when an account has been on review.
"Amazon have no legal obligation to allow you trade on there selling platform", which means Amazon can do whatever they want not matter it is fair or not. I do not believe it, everything can be challenged. If people just let Amazon bully them like this, just a group of slave.
Old 08-23-2015

Quote:
"Amazon have no legal obligation to allow you trade on there selling platform", which means Amazon can do whatever they want not matter it is fair or not. I do not believe it, everything can be challenged. If people just let Amazon bully them like this, just a group of slave.
They can act within there terms and conditions which you have agreed to. If you don't like their terms don't trade.
Old 08-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

They just reinstall my account, which is not that slow. We signed for the term and conditions, but it does not they can do whatever. There are more laws than their term and conditions. Everything can be disputed, anyways, that is they way I think, if you dont agree, does not matter.
Old 08-24-2015

Are you English as your grammar is awful.
How can you dispute what you have read (if you can read English that is) and agreed. You dispute a clause before you agree to the T&C, but then amazon will just say goodbye.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (08-29-2015)
Old 08-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Are you English as your grammar is awful.
How can you dispute what you have read (if you can read English that is) and agreed. You dispute a clause before you agree to the T&C, but then amazon will just say goodbye.
Who said people cannot dispute what they signed? I dispute everything I think it is not right and fair, and I usually win. People who has good English but without a brain cannot go anywhere. People who has brain can go everywhere.
Old 08-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 85%

Surely someone with a brain would learn good English, write their own letters to Amazon and save a few quid in solicitor's fees? Just putting that out there.

Well done on getting your account restored.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 08-24-2015 at 07:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (08-29-2015)
Old 08-24-2015

Good luck Buddy, but a person with a brain would read what they are agreeing to in the first place, also with your attitude you and communication skills and the expectations of what amazon expect of a seller I suspect you won't last very long, sorry
Old 08-24-2015

AZ doesn't give a s**t at all. Obey their rules or be banished.
Old 08-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Not need to argue with your guys, so far almost all the vcc cards will not work, how can we open az stealth account?
Old 08-24-2015

Longevity: 60%

There are some cards that still work. I am not sure about UK ones but in US there are few. Also what I do for my Canadian Amazon is use my real credit card, which I change address to online. I have 3-5 real CCs, which can be replaced anytime I want by just calling to their service and saying you lost them.
Old 08-24-2015

Quote:
Not need to argue with your guys, so far almost all the vcc cards will not work, how can we open az stealth account?
Dispute this fact with amazon, say you insist they work, you say you are very successful at arguing.

Look, just use a regular debit card attached to your bank account. Then look at old posts on how this will work
Old 08-24-2015

Longevity: 79%

Got my account back in an hour of sending in my letter. But I am gonna let it sit for a while. In my real name and do not want to do anything to cause any issues. I want to just build two others GHOST and work off them. That way always have my real for back up. They must be losing money, they are hurry to get you back up selling.
Old 08-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Dispute this fact with amazon, say you insist they work, you say you are very successful at arguing.

Look, just use a regular debit card attached to your bank account. Then look at old posts on how this will work

i like to use a vcc card, so i can use any name and any address. If i use my own card, i will have to give my own details again, name and address.
Old 08-24-2015

Quote:
i like to use a vcc card, so i can use any name and any address. If i use my own card, i will have to give my own details again, name and address.
No you don't, just do some research on this forum.