Creating an Amazon Ghost account for FBA - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-08-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Creating an Amazon Ghost account for FBA

i was banned by amazon. i intend to conduct business solely through FBA with my new account. stop me now if this is a bad idea. are there any added hoops to jump through when using FBA with ghost account? or is it pretty much the same thing as a merchant fulfilled account?

i honestly have no idea what the differences would be in regards to a ghost account. All advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joseph
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: Creating an Amazon Ghost account for FBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaraman View Post
i was banned by amazon. i intend to conduct business solely through FBA with my new account. stop me now if this is a bad idea. are there any added hoops to jump through when using FBA with ghost account? or is it pretty much the same thing as a merchant fulfilled account?

i honestly have no idea what the differences would be in regards to a ghost account. All advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joseph
No major difference. Go ahead.
Old 10-08-2015

Longevity: 49%

FBA. Be careful how many items you ship off to Amazon at first. You know the routine. If you ship off 50 items and youre account get suspended, what do you think happens to your items??? They keep it or you have to pay to get them shipped back to you.
Old 10-08-2015

Longevity: 53%

Ignore Maliques, amazon love FBA sellers, if your goods are legit you will be fine, no rolling reserves,very rarely a review.

Just be careful if you use amazon preferred shipping agents, as you have to a enter a shipped from address, so if you set an account up in Texas and ship from Florida you will get problems.
Old 10-08-2015

Longevity: 51%

i only sell fba items. the only items merchant fullfilled is items that i dont want to sell and i sell them at higher prices so that no one will buy. just to make it less suspicious and looks a bit random
Old 10-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Ignore Maliques, amazon love FBA sellers, if your goods are legit you will be fine, no rolling reserves,very rarely a review.

Just be careful if you use amazon preferred shipping agents, as you have to a enter a shipped from address, so if you set an account up in Texas and ship from Florida you will get problems.

IGNORE ME?

Youre joking right? He already had one account banned and youre telling him to send his merchandise to Amazon ???? So wtf happens if his new account gets banned? FBA or not, if linked, they will ban it regardless.....

Do you even know what FBA is?
Ive heard of SO MANY PEOPLE lose their merchandise after getting suspended because they cant afford to pay the shipping cost to get their stuff back
Old 10-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliquest View Post
IGNORE ME?

Youre joking right? He already had one account banned and youre telling him to send his merchandise to Amazon ???? So wtf happens if his new account gets banned? FBA or not, if linked, they will ban it regardless.....

Do you even know what FBA is?
Ive heard of SO MANY PEOPLE lose their merchandise after getting suspended because they cant afford to pay the shipping cost to get their stuff back
No, not joking if you sell legit goods, create your account properly you are fine.

Yes I know what FBA is buddy, I run a global business with FBA.

If you get suspended you can get your goods back, I believe its 20cents per item, not exactly a fortune is it. People only lose there goods if the account is deleted and that usually cos they are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Old 10-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
No, not joking if you sell legit goods, create your account properly you are fine.

If you get suspended you can get your goods back, I believe its 20cents per item, not exactly a fortune is it. People only lose there goods if the account is deleted and that usually cos they are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
You are both right.

OP should make sure he knows how to create stealth properly before sending items to FBA. While the fee is low, no use wasting money.

But Micky is also right. If the goods are legitimate, there's no issue.
Old 10-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks a lot for the responses. By any chance would somebody be willing to help me out privately in making the ghost account? i understand if not but i figured id ask anyway. I've already created 2 eBay Stealth accounts. but i hear amazon is much harder to do. I've already purchased Amazon Ghost. just wanna make sure i do it right. if i buy a new computer, head over to a local starbucks and use their wifi to create FBA shipments, then ship them at a local ups store, will i get screwed? thats my plan as of now.

i intend to get an llc, bank account, use my middle name, and use the debit card from the new bank account as the credit card. am i missing anything?

the only issue i have is that i will not be able to track sales or see if i sold anything without being at starbucks or somewhere with public wifi. i also used to use the amazon seller app, but i guess thats not an option anymore.

let me know if i missed something.

thanks,

Joseph

Last edited by Jaraman; 10-09-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

amazon is easier than ebay. Really, everything else is hogwash. Now amazon links easier such as inventory being the same across accounts etc...

NO NEED FOR A NEW PC!!!!

As for IP, phone tethering, mifi, vps, VPN etc... all great options. Using public wifi is not a great idea and as stated very inconvenient.

Use the same techniques.

Last edited by yankee; 10-09-2015 at 04:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (10-27-2015)
Old 10-09-2015
Threadstarter  

the book states that they track your MAC address, which is really inconvenient to change in my situation. but i might have to just grind it out.

also none of my products from my old account will be listed on the new one.
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
the book states that they track your MAC address, which is really inconvenient to change in my situation. but i might have to just grind it out.

also none of my products from my old account will be listed on the new one.
The book is wrong on MAC and lets just say it was, other options such as VMware or a VPS eliminates that but operating however you keep separate cookies for ebay works for amazon.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Jaraman (10-09-2015)
Old 10-09-2015
Threadstarter  

I currently use a specific user account for ebay. I was going to wipe my computer completely since i don't really need anything on it, but you're saying that they don't track the MAC address? that makes life a ton easier. I'm not saying you're wrong. but can anyone support this? anybody else know for sure that they don't track the MAC address?

thank you for your help Yankee. it is much appreciated,

Joseph
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

You will get 100% agreement about MAC seeing as it is virtually impossible if possible at all.
Other people will say amazon knows your screen resolution and a bunch of other silliness(at the moment anyways)
Biggest linking aspect when following basic stealth procedures is listing the same items on all accounts. Some say a 5 new items to every identical item. Most like myself just list VERY HIGH so that sales don't occur for those filler/stealth items.
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Actually, any website you visit can easily find your screen resolution.

https://panopticlick.eff.org/

Now, what Amazon could DO with that information is up for debate, but any website can see it. There is no sneaky trick there.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
yankee (10-09-2015)
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I currently use a specific user account for ebay. I was going to wipe my computer completely since i don't really need anything on it, but you're saying that they don't track the MAC address? that makes life a ton easier. I'm not saying you're wrong. but can anyone support this? anybody else know for sure that they don't track the MAC address?

thank you for your help Yankee. it is much appreciated,

Joseph
Amazon cannot see your MAC address. But if you are paranoid about it just use Technitium MAC address changer, or SMAC, or one of the other MAC address spoofing programs.. It is not hard to do.
Old 10-09-2015

Don't use Starbucks for wifi, if you want access anywhere just get a 4g dongle from T-Mobile etc.

Just set up a new user account on your laptop and that enough.

Just be careful on listing similar stock, you will need to dilute old stock.

Good luck
Old 10-09-2015

Also what address are you using. You cannot use you old address. If the debit card is registered to your old address pick a random street within your zip code and use the same house number as yours.
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Also what address are you using. You cannot use you old address. If the debit card is registered to your old address pick a random street within your zip code and use the same house number as yours.
He's right, that WILL work, I have done it before.
Old 10-09-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%

Random street and same zip code? I don't think that's a possibility here in the UK, but I'm gonna do some research now. Postcodes almost always have just one street name here... For US, that's interesting.

If you're paranoid about MAC (like I am), just use VMWare.
Old 10-09-2015

Quote:

Is it only 20 cents an item??? They told me it was actual cost like 4 dollars per item.
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by frksmth View Post
Random street and same zip code? I don't think that's a possibility here in the UK, but I'm gonna do some research now. Postcodes almost always have just one street name here... For US, that's interesting.

If you're paranoid about MAC (like I am), just use VMWare.
You are missing it.

To pass the credit card, post code must match and if the house number also matches even if the street is wrong then you will pass the credit card verification.

Now on my accounts, I use real addresses in my zip code and have not had any problems. I have not worried about passing the house number.