Suspended for related account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Suspended for related account

Hey guys my account was recently suspended due to failing review
the first suspension came with counterfeit issue where we sent all our invoices where shows that was not the case
after over a month period we received a first email saying we failed review and a folliow up of having another seller account
needless to say i never had another account and looking to way to appeal this

what would you guys send in amazon to prove otherwise

here is the recent email i have received

We are writing to let you know that we have removed your selling privileges, canceled your listings, and placed a temporary hold on any funds in your seller account.

We took this action because our records indicate that this account is related to another selling account that was closed by Amazon. Once selling privileges have been removed, sellers are not allowed to establish new accounts.

Due to the proprietary nature of our business, we do not provide detailed information on how we determine that accounts are related.

We encourage you to take appropriate steps to resolve any pending orders. Note that any amounts paid as a result of A-to-z Guarantee claims and chargebacks may be deducted from your seller account.

After 90 days, any remaining funds will be available per your settlement schedule. Once the hold has been removed, balance and settlement information will be available in the “Payments” section of your seller account. If you have questions about these funds, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

If you would like to appeal this decision, please visit the Notification page in the Performance section of your account, find this message in the list of notifications, and click the Appeal button (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html). For information on creating an appeal, search on “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in seller Help.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Suspended for related account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan3gs View Post
Hey guys my account was recently suspended due to failing review
the first suspension came with counterfeit issue where we sent all our invoices where shows that was not the case
after over a month period we received a first email saying we failed review and a folliow up of having another seller account
needless to say i never had another account and looking to way to appeal this
Bad accusations and your invoices got smoked out? Account is pretty much toast, sorry to say
Old 11-05-2015

Longevity: 53%

The mystery of linking, even when you say you have never had an account, reused IP,reused phone number and until recently reused bank numbers (yes I learn't banks are recycling account numbers)
TBH you are best setting up a new account, this is one I believe cannot be won.
Old 11-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
The mystery of linking, even when you say you have never had an account, reused IP,reused phone number and until recently reused bank numbers (yes I learn't banks are recycling account numbers)
TBH you are best setting up a new account, this is one I believe cannot be won.
The odds of you having a matching IP, phone #, or bank account (2 out of 3) to an old, random suspended Amazon user that isn't you must be 1 in a billion.

You never had another Amazon account OP? What about friends/family? Ever login at their house? They ever login at yours? Just once is enough to link.
Old 11-05-2015

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
The odds of you having a matching IP, phone #, or bank account (2 out of 3) to an old, random suspended Amazon user that isn't you must be 1 in a billion.
Where did I actually say all 3 at once, I said reason for linking could be.......