Game plan for new stealth account - been a few years - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-10-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!
Default Game plan for new stealth account - been a few years

Hey everyone, I have been a long time member. I have purchased the eBay Stealth and Amazon Stealth guides from here, both have successfully helped me get back on so I am thankful for that. However, I've recently lost accounts and I am struggling to get back on.

eBay I think I have figured out just fine, next is Amazon.

Some background: I am a manufacturer of the products I sell, they are in the electronics area (particularly gaming). I realize I may not be able to use my brand name as before which is a bummer, unless anyone has advice on how to get that back.

We were selling about $2MM a year, and this was actually on a stealth account (my first account years and years ago got suspended after about a week because we had maybe 5 sales and got a negative for someone who had no idea what they were buying it seems (looks like they left the neg for the wrong item). I couldn't get it removed and made a stealth account. Cool, that worked for about three years.

I lost this account about 2 years ago because of seller performance. Long story short, I got cancer and my employees ran down the business in my absence. I am better now, fully recovered, and its been two years and I want to build back up the business, I still have tons of inventory. Yes it can be branded under a new brand which I guess would be fine.

So fast forward to about 6 months ago. I created a stealth account, and it worked! Yay, sold for about a month, pretty low volumes. A competitor (who completely hijacked my abandoned listings after my main account was suspended) complained I was selling knockoffs of my own products. Boom I got suspended.

Gave up for a while and recently have been trying again, I had about 4 tries in the past few weeks and all have been linked. I wanted to go over my steps to see what would be the best way to go about a stealth account.

1. I have been cautious of selling previously sold products, so I will list a mix of a few other products (like list a textbook I don't even own for twice the going rate), ect. And I own about 500 different SKUs so it is easy to vary my listings anyway, I threw in the textbook example to have varied categories.

2. I send to FBA, usually will have about 90% FBA, 10% seller fulfilled.

3. Slow and steady, I list maybe 5 different items only with a new account.

Now the steps to creating the account:

Name/Tax ID: I create a new LLC, use that for name and tax ID. Simple enough

Address: Before it was nice since I had multiple business locations so I would use a variation of one of them. I was thinking about maybe using a different variation of my office address (like adding a new STE number). Or taking my mailing address and adding a digit, does Amazon actually verify the address or just see if it has been used before?

CC: used VCC bought here

Bank: This I need help with. I used to do different Chase accounts (I am in the US), but I can no longer get accounts through them. I switched to BofA. With one of my recent stealth accounts that lasted a while though, as soon as I added a fresh BofA account it got suspended. Is there a better bank to use? My personal name was on the account but I entered the business.

Computer: I am using an iMac and create a new user account, but I feel suspect of this method. My previous stealth successes have been on new computers. Does this actually work? Or is this why I am getting flagged? Sure I can get a new computer, but it worries me that if I have any other of these old suspended computers logged onto my same wi-fi it will trigger a link. Especially because I have one logged in on my phone and often have my phone connected to wifi. Maybe I am too paranoid, I don't know.

IP address: I can change it by mac spoof/unplug.

Phone: I am using an app called Burner. Any one have luck with this?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Game plan for new stealth account - been a few years

Good plan to vary up the listings so it doesnt look the same as old accounts.