This hell won't end!!!!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-28-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Exclamation This hell won't end!!!!!!!

Ican't take it any more. It does not matter how long my "action plan" is. It does not matter that the manufacturer wrote them to reinstate my account. It does not matter whom I email and how many times I call I get the same F#CKING response the same damned email from seller support. It wont end.
Look below. I even sent print screens of the manufacturer writing them to reinstate me.

The owner of the ASIN and his lawyer cleared this up with me. My action plan is longer than a PHD dissertation at this point yet I still get this:mad

"Hello,

Thank you for responding to our request for information. However, we still need more information regarding your plan of action for "Inauthentic" complaints before we can reinstate your selling privileges.

What you can do

Email seller-performance-policy@amazon.com and include a plan of action that contains the following:

1. Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
2. Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
3. Any additional details you would like us to know."
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: This hell won't end!!!!!!!

Just need to create more accounts brah, I got one of those, the only thing to save u is another account.
The Following User Says Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-29-2016)
Old 04-28-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
Just need to create more accounts brah, I got one of those, the only thing to save u is another account.
I am an expert at eBay Stealth. I don't know Ghost, more importantly: this is my REAL ACCOUNT. I finally lost it on the phone. They gave me someone who looked over all the paperwork and gave me a bunch of promises that I will get a "phone call" or "vivid response" within 48 hours. I am usually very polite but I seriously lost it on the call!

This makes me HATE Amazon SO MUCH. I though it would be different than ebay. Even the Manufacturer of the ASIN in question itself wrote Amazon on my behalf to reinstate me because essential the manufacturer f#cked me by mistake and turned me in even though I didn't do anything wrong.

The level of irate I have reached is almost passed what I can handle!! I thought Amazon would be different I have done it all "right" and they freeze all my stuff suspend me and put me in a perpetual loop with no regards for me as a buyer, seller, or even human being. Makes me WANT to sell PHONY items makes me WANT to F#ck Amazon over I already have so many VPS accounts I can add Amazon to every eBay Stealth but Im trying not to go into vigilante mode. Someone tell me they have gotten passed this HELL email that wont stop coming in!!!
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

It is what it is, I don't have Amazon Ghost either, but I'm able to manage, to tell u the truth, I've only been selling on Amazon for 2 months, and the market is pretty good. I have one account that's about to die actually. If u search the forums carefully, great info is here, looks like u need to be a subscribed member again to access the subscribers section. If u really read carefully, all the useful information is there.
The Following User Says Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
JiuJitsuTom (04-28-2016)
Old 04-28-2016

Longevity: 70%

Time to email jeff@amazon.com
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Avoid losing your cool with amazon.

They control you at present.

Sit down and write out why you think you are entitled to go on selling on their platform.

Then use some of what you have written in the next email which is mentioned in the above post by kelly441.

Keep cool but keep pushing until the end.

Best wishes for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
n8zzz (04-30-2016)
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I have nearly 100% reinstatement results. On amazon it is going to happen.

Maybe post what your action plans are here for us to review.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (04-28-2016)
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Agree with yankee.

Do not send one more word to them without having this checked.

This is business for amazon, not personal. Keep on the same playing field.

Old 04-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
Time to email jeff@amazon.com
Already did that 2 days ago. Nada

and whats even more confusing annoying you name it I get an email today no links no anything from seller performance team:

And whats really add is its a response to there own generic letter, not to anything I wrote back...I dont want to print screen but this is what it looks

Why its confusing, I am ALL FBA, I have NEVER had a missing item complaint! Its almost like someone is f#cking with me. I am going to wait the 48 hrs they asked me to yesterday and not respond to it or anything else and just really hope this works out.

"
seller-performance-policy@amazon.com 6:39 PM (16 hours ago)
Hello, Thank you for responding to our request for information. However, we s...

seller-performance-policy@amazon.com
6:01 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

Thank you for responding to our request for information. However, we still need more information regarding your plan of action for Missing Item complaints before we can reinstate your selling privileges."
Old 04-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I have nearly 100% reinstatement results. On amazon it is going to happen.

Maybe post what your action plans are here for us to review.

I was patient the first 19 times I got the responses to my action plan etc, at that point on the phone online again with a supervisor I just lost it.

Here is my action plan is long and detailed trust me. I evened followed the a.b.c.d.r.f. suggestions a supervisor emailed me. I don't want to post it because I don't want someone to recognize it. I know for a fact Amazon has accounts on here and blackhatworld and troll/participate in these forums. Paypal also has a database now of some VCC sellers and can link you if you send them X amount via paypal. If you use certain banned IP providers like what happened with the VPS accounts coming from buyVCC

This forum has become very popular and the fraud teams may be assholes, but they are not stupid. Amazon is more metrics organized than ebay from what I can tell but don't kid yourself if you think its 100% safe to be too open on these type forums.

I cannot stand the cancer that is eBay. But I never expected this type of nonsense from Amazon.
Old 04-29-2016

Longevity: 57%

If I had the same reaction as yours each time I was suspended for no reason I would already be dead from a heart attack. Sometimes it's better to just let it go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Klemantina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

I think seller performance team had a staff cut and their just sending out auto responses? because their amazon, they dont need you.. possibly.

But moving on, when it comes to authenticity, amazon have a tendancy not to budge. I would make a new account, but deal with the root problem, which is, why are you getting complaints about it being phake if its real (not saying its ⊗⊗⊗⊗, Im telling you to criticise why your buyers feel its ⊗⊗⊗⊗).

Seems you want to continue selling this product, maybe include a business card saying, any issues, call xxxxx for immediate support etc.. (if its a really worthwhile product)
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

So what is the real problem with the account? Inauthentic or Missing Item?
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

If it is inauthentic, don't bother appealing. It is a waste of time.

As for everything about not expecting this from amazon, man, you have it backwards. I have 100X as many problems on amazon as ebay. Buyers are horrendous and amazon can not be any worse for seller support. Just is not possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016

Longevity: 46%

hmm.. I'll offer you a piece of advice.. this is a simple one about "information" since it can be hard to get information out of amazon or whoever is making these "online decisions" that effect you.. but you don't get that..

You may try a psychic (no I'm not joking/nor selling anything.. some of them have information from non-physical that you might find useful) that's my suggestion.
Old 05-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
So what is the real problem with the account? Inauthentic or Missing Item?
Item was inauthentic. Root cause was found as it was literally Amazon Overstock. Manufacturer of product spoke with me and said this has been happening with this wholesaler and emailed Amazon saying I am all clear and to reinstate me.

Now after I was on the phone Thursday I was given a NEW (again) case number, apologized to, and promised a "vivid response via phone or email" and I am 100% FBA so even more confused after waiting all this time to just get this:

Keep in mind that I Never had 1 missing item complaint and all my items are sent into FBA. I never got that "vivid response" etc and I am only freaking out like this because it is not a GHOST account it makes good money and I have $ tied up and stuck in there plus items ready to ship in. Even if I made ghost they would probably tie the accounts together seeing the same items.

So here is the "help" I got :
"seller-performance-policy@amazon.com
Apr 29 (2 days ago)

to me
Hello,

Thank you for responding to our request for information. However, we still need more information regarding your plan of action for Missing Item complaints before we can reinstate your selling privileges.
"

I am at 100% performance 0 ODR etc etc.
This is just so irritating. Also that one problem ASIN I that started this was 28qty I had sent in and sold over one weekend. Simple test run manufacturer admit they bought the unit and made the authenticity complaint. The very one the manufacturer vouched for me afterwards and even apologized about the wholesale source.

Ill call tomorrow and get the same bull sh!t Im sure but since its my real account I have to keep working at it. Plus I have FBA stock left there and thousands tied up in the last 14 day deposit they now won't release.

No one has answered anything about this preposterous message that I already have a cancelled UK account when I never have even sold there. Then when I ask about it and if someone is using my info they don't know what to say formally via email or on the phone.

Do thers agree. Amazon is worse than ebay!!? More phony crap?? I mean at least here they give I.P. and you have to order Rolex from Rolex and Brand Z from Brand Z and there are some more checks and balances from what I perceived. I have been educating myself in the stealth world and don't know as much as you ghost guys.

Its 11:45pm Sunday night and I guess yeah this is pissing me off and upsetting me more than I expected. At least with ebay you are "f#cked" or not and you know it. This is just an ass backwards mess of miscommunication and inefficiency!
Old 05-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiuJitsuTom View Post
Ill call tomorrow and get the same bull sh!t Im sure but since its my real account I have to keep working at it. Plus I have FBA stock left there and thousands tied up in the last 14 day deposit they now won't release.

No one has answered anything about this preposterous message that I already have a cancelled UK account when I never have even sold there. Then when I ask about it and if someone is using my info they don't know what to say formally via email or on the phone.

Do thers agree. Amazon is worse than ebay!!? More phony crap?? I mean at least here they give I.P. and you have to order Rolex from Rolex and Brand Z from Brand Z and there are some more checks and balances from what I perceived. I have been educating myself in the stealth world and don't know as much as you ghost guys.
Not really more phony crap but their suspension for SUSPICION is annoying.

Last edited by rsot; 05-02-2016 at 06:29 AM.
Old 05-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Not really more phony crap but they suspension for SUSPICION is annoying.
Wish you might proof read.

Old 05-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Wish you might proof read.

One word was off done. Proofread is also one word not too - just saying
Old 05-02-2016
Threadstarter  

Maybe I am making some progress. They are saying all issues are cleared except missing items. This is odd because I only send in FBA and I always have amazon label the items at .20 a pop. I explained all this and hopefully its the final hurdle.
Old 05-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Keep getting bull**** auto responses. All my items that were going out are now expired labels. All my money is still being held. The ridiculous nightmare continues.

My last email title reads:
Account Number - PLEASE do not respond with a generic email about an action plan. PLEASE read this.

I am 99% sure I will get some auto response.

I wrote them specific things I doubt they give 2 ****s about but here maybe your insight will help:

"Hello Seller Performance Team,

I give blood sweat and tears for our military (short bio at bottom), please actually read this and give me a specific response.

I am not sure exactly what to say at this point. First we had an issue with intellectual property "inauthentic" in which the owner of the intellectual property themselves emailed and cleared the issue. Then a very concerning email about my account being tied to a suspended account in the UK. This is very odd and concerning but every time I ask for any clarification I simply get emails about action plans? So it seems all the issues were solved and my account was on its way to being reinstated and my funds (would be transferred finally.

But as I was waiting for the account to be reinstated an email came in saying I am having issues regarding 3 ASINs. Missing inventory. One of these ASINs I have not sold in a long long time. ALL of these ASINs are not only FBA but also I pay .20 per item for Amazon to label. This whole process started 4/22 and continues. It seems when I clear one hurdle a new one comes up. My entire store is FBA so I am perplexed on how to even make an action plan for this. In fact more than a few times Amazon has misplaced items and then found them months later and not a few; once over 60 X items were lost. I spoke with FBA directly today: 5/3 so that can look into this latest complaint and they said I should contact you. They couldn't see an issue on their end with the ASINs in question or any ASIN in general. In fact one ASIN hasn't even been sold or active for months. They tried so hard to help me but they said the buck stops with you.

So please I ask you to give me some kind of specific response addressing all this. Please look into my performance it is in fantastic condition. Please let me know about the UK it seems to keep getting ignored. I just need some way of knowing what is going on. I plead with you please do not just send me an email saying I need a more detailed action plan. Please read the above. Please free free to call me XXX XXX XXXX

I am doing everything I can to cooperate and would love to speak to someone and maybe for some answers. Especially if my info was stolen from someone in the UK!<----This comment really continues to concern me as I have never had a UK account, I have never even been to the UK.

Thank you kindly:

A little about me as a person:"
Old 05-10-2016
Threadstarter  

Account reinstated. Bezos email actually paid off. This WAS hell. Amazon is going the way of eBay. So disgruntled with ALL of this. Account is back but Ill never feel on solid ground.
The Following User Says Thank You to JiuJitsuTom For This Useful Post:
rsot (05-10-2016)