Canada Amazon account review sold too much and late shipments - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-21-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Canada Amazon account review sold too much and late shipments

Hi I've been selling on a pro stealth for 3 months on USA, no reviews or anything, built up slow as instructed.

Now it was time to sell more and I started on canada (never done this before) and sold $1300 CAD and then got selling priviliges removed. Apparently you have to start slow on each amazon country platform. Makes sense but it didn't even cross my mind.

No appeal form but standard velocity email. After messaging they say they found that some packages haven't yet arrived and customers complained.

I wrote up plan to extend handling days and to disable stupid underpriced expedited shipping which even if they were to pay $70 for would not get it through customs and to their house on time with the time allotment given. So I took expedited off and only left the longest timed service available. I also cited my successful 3 month selling with good feedback on usa amazon.com.

I've been sending them lots of messages through the link they gave that says contact seller support but it gives me seller performance instead. This time it gave option to have them call me.

Should I let them call me?

Don't expect any to leave feedback even though I messaged customers and asked for it.

What can I expect? No longer sell on canada ever (what to do to get them to start 90 day hold?)? Or when would this review be done? Anything I can do to at least get unsuspended for now? I told them I put all inventory counts to zero and I won't sell anymore for awhile. I know they don't care once they unsuspend but still lol
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2016

Longevity: 49%
Default Re: Canada Amazon account review sold too much and late shipments

I dont have the answer to your question but what I can tell you is this
Canada is on my blocked list of countries in ebay and a few months ago i also deactivated all my amazon.ca listings...sad to say but canada is the only western country that it is placed along the likes of some african and asian countries where i refuse to ship to
Canada used to be a great country to ship into for many years but since last year something changed in their customs and postal systems and first tracking stopped working anymore for international registered items and second delivery times became ridiculously long 6-8 weeks...

It is really hit and miss but i would say that much over 50% of my shipments there were delivered after 6 weeks...result was too many customers complaints and a few refunds, emails back and forth trying to explain the unexplainable until one day i said enough is enough and just blocked it...

And you may think that it takes so long because i ship from thailand however it is not at the thai post that delays happen...usa is as good as ever (less than 2 weeks), uk less than 10 days and other european countries also ok...canadian customs are simply terrible, they work at a snail's speed, many items remain there for weeks and as there is no online tracking record items seem to be sucked into a black hole until one fine day 6 weeks later the customer informs you that they received their product assuming of course that they are honest enough to do that...on the positive side all my canadian customers who initially complained and i had to refund were honest enough to recontact me later to pay me...on the positive side also i had hardly ever items get lost so eventually they do get delivered but still too much hassle and grief

Actually canada scared the s**t out of me especially for the amazon platform because i only get few transactions in amazon.ca and it would only take 1-2 a to z or negatives to put my amazon.ca account under review jeopardizing my amazon.com also...i thought to myself thats not worth it so i just deactivated all canada listings until things become normal whenever that happens...

I only sell to canada now on a few less important venues like ioffer or ecrater where i am less scared of a transaction going wrong and for testing purposes to see if something has improved...also the occasional ebay buyer who manages to go through my ebay block but thats it for sure i am not ready to reopen my amazon.ca listings...hope that helped

Last edited by fantomas0405; 05-21-2016 at 08:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to fantomas0405 For This Useful Post:
kenzamb1415 (05-22-2016)
Old 05-21-2016

Longevity: 70%

If you are going to use a Canada account, FBA is probably the best way to go
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly441 For This Useful Post:
kenzamb1415 (05-22-2016)
Old 05-22-2016
Threadstarter  

You need a real address though for FBA right? no stealth or po box?
Old 05-22-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzamb1415 View Post
You need a real address though for FBA right? no stealth or po box?

I've never had an FBA shipment returned in 5 years on Amazon so no
Old 05-22-2016
Threadstarter  

For you lol! Unfortunately, returns are a very real and unavoidable thing for me.

I guess unless you mean they return to Amazon and not you?
Old 05-22-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzamb1415 View Post
For you lol! Unfortunately, returns are a very real and unavoidable thing for me.

I guess unless you mean they return to Amazon and not you?
I'm talking about FBA shipments being returned
Old 05-23-2016
Threadstarter  

I've never done any FBA so I don't know how returns work with it. Care to explain what you mean?
Old 05-23-2016

Shipping your FBA to Amazon, there is no reason for them to be returned and they always receive them