How successful are you guys in running multiple Amazon accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default How successful are you guys in running multiple Amazon accounts?

...selling the same stuff? Kind of like how eBay, it's so much easier to run multiple accounts selling the same stuff, to increase your sales of the same item, without worrying about selling limits

Is making 3 accounts selling product X doable on Amazon, or do they usually link you then suspend you? Thx.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-01-2016

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: How successful are you guys in running multiple Amazon accounts?

I have 2 accounts selling the same product, but i added many others item overpriced (only to make my listing bigger, not to sell them), and I don't use my accounts at the same time, i mean : week one account A, week 2 account B , week 3 account A... Amazon are professional killers at linking when for ebay it's just a hobby
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOOKNAPA For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (06-01-2016), rsot (06-06-2016)
Old 06-01-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

When you add other items at ridiculous prices higher, are you doing that to just make your account look different from others? Also, if you sell, don't you need to login to that account and print a label, so Account A sells something in week one, same with Acct B, then you have to login within the same week? Wouldn't that kill your account?
Old 06-01-2016

yes, i add different products to make the accounts look different. I don't print labels, but i login whenever i need with the account i need, with different ip and vm
Old 06-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Identical items with no other mix is not going to work and definetly not long term.

Most members say 5x unique items per account LISTED. Some say 10x. So if you have one hot item you need five items not listed on another account.

I do this successfully with three accounts. I have the same items but unique UPC and pictures per account.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (06-01-2016)
Old 06-01-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

How do u have same items but different UPC ?
Old 06-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

I manufacture most of my items so it is really easy for me. Same brand names but unique UPC codes.
Old 06-01-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Interesting concept, now there's an idea! Ok, so to protect yourself from being linked, definetely list different items on the account. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I know you're more in the user accounts is fine camp, right now after being linked a few times I'm taking every precaution, nook and cranny
Old 06-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Easy way is five dollar store items for every item you want to actually sell. I use batteries on one account just to add to the mix. Amazingly sometimes they sell at $10.00 each and I make a few dollars.

I use ipads mostly on amazon. One account per tablet. I have used VM and I have used user accounts on MACBOOK without problem. Almost if not everyone will say user accounts on a PC does not work long term.

I am not a great source on this because I only loose one or two accounts a year. Even my accounts that get suspended regularly always get back within a few days usually and worst case is a few months.

I have only had one account deleted and that is the one you know about made just before christmas on a new ipad in a new city on a new cellular IP and it was deleted right after creation and listing one risky item.
Old 06-05-2016

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
How do u have same items but different UPC ?
I've seen the same exact item listed over 30 times if not more. That's what happens when anyone and there mother can create listings. It's mainly the Chinese sellers that do it though and junk up the whole search process. There all selling the same exact thing and just put some dumb name in front of it, even know it's not branded. I wish they would get rid of most Chinese sellers, most are selling cheap imatations anyway.
Old 06-06-2016
MU

Longevity: 48%

Hello,
Are you sure creating different users on Macbook won't be a problem?
i would love to have 30 shops all of them with different users on Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Easy way is five dollar store items for every item you want to actually sell. I use batteries on one account just to add to the mix. Amazingly sometimes they sell at $10.00 each and I make a few dollars.

I use ipads mostly on amazon. One account per tablet. I have used VM and I have used user accounts on MACBOOK without problem. Almost if not everyone will say user accounts on a PC does not work long term.

I am not a great source on this because I only loose one or two accounts a year. Even my accounts that get suspended regularly always get back within a few days usually and worst case is a few months.

I have only had one account deleted and that is the one you know about made just before christmas on a new ipad in a new city on a new cellular IP and it was deleted right after creation and listing one risky item.
Old 06-06-2016

Longevity: 49%

Sent a Private message
Old 06-06-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoverde View Post
Hello,
Are you sure creating different users on Macbook won't be a problem?
i would love to have 30 shops all of them with different users on Mac.
yes, sure ...
Old 06-06-2016
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
yes, sure ...
On the past they told me not to use many users at once on mac because can create a pattern and may linked the accounts.
Old 06-06-2016

Quote:
On the past they told me not to use many users at once on mac because can create a pattern and may linked the accounts.
well, 30 account !!! are you sure you need that ? as long as you keep the accounts all differents, follow the stealth rules, and not create them all the same day ... i don't know why there should be any issue.. however, the thing you have to understand is that you will need 30 ip address, 30 credit/debit cards, 30 bank accounts ..
Old 06-06-2016
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
well, 30 account !!! are you sure you need that ? as long as you keep the accounts all differents, follow the stealth rules, and not create them all the same day ... i don't know why there should be any issue.. however, the thing you have to understand is that you will need 30 ip address, 30 credit/debit cards, 30 bank accounts ..

Thanks for your reply.
Well, all the accounts will be from Etsy, They have a option where i can choose payment menthod ( OTHER ) So i i get sales i will manually send invoices to the customers, this way i will be able to use the same paypal account without having problems.

And yes i will make all the accounts with the rules of a stealth account.
Any advise will be great.
Thanks
Old 06-06-2016

Quote:
Thanks for your reply.
Well, all the accounts will be from Etsy, They have a option where i can choose payment menthod ( OTHER ) So i i get sales i will manually send invoices to the customers, this way i will be able to use the same paypal account without having problems.

And yes i will make all the accounts with the rules of a stealth account.
Any advise will be great.
Thanks
I don't know anything about Etsy, but i apply the same method in my online shop, I only send paypal invoices, You need to have a great communication with your customer to guide them, because most of them usually pay instantly, so they could think it is suspicious to receive an invoice some hours after they confirmed their order, you will have some invoice unpaid of course, but that's the game. I would advise to spread the invoices on 3 -4 paypal accounts (depends of how many sales you make) so if you get in trouble with one account, you can continue with the other ones, and also think of updating tracking information on paypal, they love it
Good Luck