How to run multiple accounts using firefox portable safely on 1 windows user account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-13-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default How to run multiple accounts using firefox portable safely on 1 windows user account?

Can someone run me through this as I want to make sure I understand how to use firefox portable safely. (Is google chrome portable ok as well?)

What version of firefox portable is best and where to download?

I read that we need to disable flash and cookies.

Do I need to disable flash on my computer or just on firefox? And if just on firefox, do i just go to the Tools--->Add-ons and just make sure all my add-ons are disabled? Or is there something more technical to this?

What is global flash? I read also to disable this. Is this talking about here: https://www.macromedia.com/support/d...manager03.html

What is the steps in disabling cookies? Do I just do this on options?

And then once everything is set-up with the settings for flash and cookies, do I just copy & paste the folder multiple times to match the amount of multiple seller accounts?

Please let me know. Thank you kindly,

Productions
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-14-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%
Default Re: How to run multiple accounts using firefox portable safely on 1 windows user acco

Download the install file for Portable Firefox

Save the install file and install into a 'MAIN' folder.

Type GLOBAL FLASH SETTINGS into Google and open the first link.

On the tab that the link opens up in, you need to UNCHECK the two boxes at the bottom then move the slider all the way to the left and TICK 'Never ask again'.

The tab second from the end on the right which is the 'Website Storage Settings Panel' click this and then click DELETE ALL SITES and CONFIRM. Then make sure you check the box ALWAYS DENY.

Done.

Now you want to create a folder called 'Stealth Accounts'. In that folder you create another folder with the name of the stealth account. Open this folder and copy the install file into it and RUN the .exe. FFP will install and you're good to go.

You can copy the same install file for ALL your stealth accounts to install FPP into each folder.

Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to vetus For This Useful Post:
Play (06-14-2016)
Old 06-14-2016

Longevity: 46%
Default Re: How to run multiple accounts using firefox portable safely on 1 windows user acco

Setting up Firefox portable instances manually is so much hassle. Download free version of MultiLoginApp (http://multiloginapp.com) and run up to 10 Firefox sessions from it.

You will not only get instances with separate cookies and cache but also:
- separate canvas fingerprints
- spoofing of different screen resolutions
- opportunity to use different browsers with different User-Agent variables
- Prevention of internal IP leakage through WebRTC

and much more.

If you set up everything right, it will look like 10 different machines from the same network (unless you choose to change IP address of course, in this case in will look like 10 different machines from different networks)

If you have any questions, let me know
The Following User Says Thank You to MLADen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
Download the install file for Portable Firefox

Save the install file and install into a 'MAIN' folder.

Type GLOBAL FLASH SETTINGS into Google and open the first link.

On the tab that the link opens up in, you need to UNCHECK the two boxes at the bottom then move the slider all the way to the left and TICK 'Never ask again'.

The tab second from the end on the right which is the 'Website Storage Settings Panel' click this and then click DELETE ALL SITES and CONFIRM. Then make sure you check the box ALWAYS DENY.

Done.

Now you want to create a folder called 'Stealth Accounts'. In that folder you create another folder with the name of the stealth account. Open this folder and copy the install file into it and RUN the .exe. FFP will install and you're good to go.

You can copy the same install file for ALL your stealth accounts to install FPP into each folder.

Hope this helps.
Why do I have to install FFP into a [MAIN] folder? Can't I just install into each of the [Name of the Stealth Account] folders?

And each of the [Name of the Stealth Account] folders I would need to individually do the Global Flash settings that you instructed right? So if I had 10 accounts then I had to do this 10 times, right?

I remember when I tested Firefox Portable a long time ago, some of my computer desktop firefox plugins were also found on the firefox portable. So that made me not use it as it didn't appear to be a clean slate.

Is this source ok to download firefox portable? Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives

Thanks so much for the help!

Productions
Old 06-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLADen View Post
Setting up Firefox portable instances manually is so much hassle. Download free version of MultiLoginApp (http://multiloginapp.com) and run up to 10 Firefox sessions from it.

You will not only get instances with separate cookies and cache but also:
- separate canvas fingerprints
- spoofing of different screen resolutions
- opportunity to use different browsers with different User-Agent variables
- Prevention of internal IP leakage through WebRTC

and much more.

If you set up everything right, it will look like 10 different machines from the same network (unless you choose to change IP address of course, in this case in will look like 10 different machines from different networks)

If you have any questions, let me know
Wow this looks awesome. I will definitely check this out.

Is there a particular way to set it up right for Amazon Stealth accounts or any other insights that maybe would be good to know? I use a virgin VPN and also a mifi card for ip changes. It looks like if the VPN drops for some reason, then it will restrict internet connection so I don't have to set anything up on my firewall right?

Thanks again for sharing this,

Productions
Old 06-14-2016

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Productions View Post
Wow this looks awesome. I will definitely check this out.

Is there a particular way to set it up right for Amazon Stealth accounts or any other insights that maybe would be good to know? I use a virgin VPN and also a mifi card for ip changes. It looks like if the VPN drops for some reason, then it will restrict internet connection so I don't have to set anything up on my firewall right?

Thanks again for sharing this,

Productions
All information I have about using MultiLoginApp with particular platforms comes from users (we cannot "see" into what users are doing as everything is encrypted with their private keys, so we rely solely on their feedback). Unfortunately, by now we haven't received any information regarding Amazon. A few users of this forum are participating in a testing program offered by me. If you think this might be beneficial for you, you are welcome to join. I will provide all necessary support.

I know that MultiLoginApp in combination with StealthFox counter-fingerprinting browser is used for AdWords account farming and Facebook Ads account management. These two platforms are considered very hard to fool.
Old 06-15-2016
Threadstarter  

For firefox portable, what about the issue with WebRTC? How do we disable this from possibly leaking our real IP that's hiding behind the VPN
Old 06-15-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Productions View Post
For firefox portable, what about the issue with WebRTC? How do we disable this from possibly leaking our real IP that's hiding behind the VPN
You can disable WebRTC on firefox by typing "about:config" on the address bar and press enter. Search for the string "media.peerconnection.enabled" and set it to "false" by double clicking it.
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
Productions (06-16-2016)