Drop-Shipping can using Amazon FBA ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-20-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Drop-Shipping can using Amazon FBA ?

Hi ! this is same stupid question but i still want ask if anyone can do or did.

I am just a Drop-shipper that mean my item come to customer direct from supplier.

Have anyway that i can use Amazon FBA as i send item direct from supplier to Amazon Store and let them manager my inventory.

As you know this way very safe for Stealth account.But i don't know how to do.

If somebody to know please share your knowledge.

Many deep thanks !
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Drop-Shipping can using Amazon FBA ?

Well.....I would assume that all you would have to do is have your Supplier send the product to Amazon.....or am I missing something? Seems pretty straight forward. Also, I would assume there is a procedure for sending Amazon products for FBA....so your supplier would as well have follow such procedures in order to succesfully get your items accepted by Amazon.
Old 06-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Well.....I would assume that all you would have to do is have your Supplier send the product to Amazon.....or am I missing something? Seems pretty straight forward. Also, I would assume there is a procedure for sending Amazon products for FBA....so your supplier would as well have follow such procedures in order to succesfully get your items accepted by Amazon.
First ! thanks for your quick answer. Yes ! you have the right answer for my question . However ! I have never worked with FBA so my problem is not understanding their workflow.

I am also a beginner sold on Amazon, so I do not know much about their rules.

I wish someone could explain to me the work process of the FBA and how I can send the product directly from my supplier to their warehouse.

This may or not? as well as others, I do not work directly with my supllier , I simply resell what they are selling. So ! can i send the item to Amazon or not?

Thank you very much !
Old 06-21-2016

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnhardes View Post
First ! thanks for your quick answer. Yes ! you have the right answer for my question . However ! I have never worked with FBA so my problem is not understanding their workflow.

I am also a beginner sold on Amazon, so I do not know much about their rules.

I wish someone could explain to me the work process of the FBA and how I can send the product directly from my supplier to their warehouse.

This may or not? as well as others, I do not work directly with my supllier , I simply resell what they are selling. So ! can i send the item to Amazon or not?

Thank you very much !
You can either order from your supplier and have them send to you, then you ship to FBA. Or have your supplier send directly to FBA warehouse. You create the shipment within amazon. You download labels to be printed, packing slip, pay for shipping and print/download shipping labels too. Amazon has the cheapest shipping if you use their carrier partners, plus they cover any loss or damage during the shipment/receiving with their partners.

You can convert existing listings to FBA, or add a new listing and sell FBA right along side your MFN listing. That way if you run out of FBA inventory before you can get more stock there, you still have a MFN listing to sell.

You can call Seller Support if you need someone to hold your hand through the first time. I wouldn't send too much inventory right away. If it is a slow seller, you will get charged long term storage fees, and amazon will likely lose and damage a portion of that inventory. I'd recommend looking into a service to automate the tracking of lost and damaged/destroyed inventory that has not been reimbursed (if you are selling $15-20k a month or more). Amazon is horrible with inventory.