amazon is really ... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-25-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%
Default amazon is really ...

hello,
is this normal

account passed verification few months ago all was good,

added bank account on other market places like azmaon de and amazon es

soon its added account went into verification again

Thank you for providing us the required information. Your account is being verified, and we will get back to you if we require additional information.

now they sent email

We need more information from you before we can complete your account verification. Please reply directly to this e-mail to confirm the information listed below.

-- Please confirm your legal entity type:

- Sole Proprietor/Sole Trader
- Privately owned company e.g. limited company, partnership
- Non-profit organisation

whats this to be with bank account added ?

confused......
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-25-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Re: amazon is really ...

Did you sign up for an 'Individual' account when you made your account?

If so it could be be because they want you to have the correct account type. I say this as you mention they requested this info when you added your products to marketplaces in other countries, which really only a business seller would do.

I went through all of this on my only (and legit) account. Having set up an individual account a long time ago, I started to sell online and remembered I had an account already so started selling on it.

I soon got the same quiz ref sole trader/limited company etc and had to send off a bunch of paperwork.

I got lucky and got a good rep who really went out of her way to help me. All in all it took about 2-3 weeks to resolve and get back selling on the account.

Good luck with it.
Old 06-25-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: amazon is really ...

hi,
no it was sole trader account since start,

well been selling on other marketplaces no problem but the money was just left on amazon so I added bank account to withdraw the bank account and as soon I added that account the message came on amazon

and then today they sent that email which does not make any sense they normally ask for bank statement as proof of bank account but whats the point asking for business type

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool customer View Post
Did you sign up for an 'Individual' account when you made your account?

If so it could be be because they want you to have the correct account type. I say this as you mention they requested this info when you added your products to marketplaces in other countries, which really only a business seller would do.

I went through all of this on my only (and legit) account. Having set up an individual account a long time ago, I started to sell online and remembered I had an account already so started selling on it.

I soon got the same quiz ref sole trader/limited company etc and had to send off a bunch of paperwork.

I got lucky and got a good rep who really went out of her way to help me. All in all it took about 2-3 weeks to resolve and get back selling on the account.

Good luck with it.