Problem buying on amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-26-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Problem buying on amazon

I purchase products on Amazon. Lately, my accounts have been getting suspended and requests for Address verification which they always pass once I send in the bank statement. However, I need to be able to place multiple orders through multiple accounts on the same-day which I cannot do if they keep getting suspended. They are all being shipped to the same address so its not a Prime violation.

I just created A NEW BUYER account using:
24vc
reformatted macbook
new Chase bank debit card
new address
new telephone number

And still got the address verification email. How can I stop getting suspended?
Any help is very much appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Problem buying on amazon

- Are those real account information? or stealth?
- Why you have to placed orders from multiple accounts? and ship it to the same address?
Old 06-27-2016

You're likely throwing up a red flag. In my experience, if you're using different addresses to make the accounts but then shipping items to the same address, then they're obviously linking the accounts and you're throwing up red flags. Also, you're getting a new chase card but if it's under your real name then I imagine the billing address would need to be the same across all accounts as well
Old 06-27-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
- Why you have to placed orders from multiple accounts? and ship it to the same address?
The account information is real.

I have to place multiple orders across multiple accounts because the item I am buying has a quantity limit.
Old 06-27-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jripper View Post
You're likely throwing up a red flag. In my experience, if you're using different addresses to make the accounts but then shipping items to the same address, then they're obviously linking the accounts and you're throwing up red flags. Also, you're getting a new chase card but if it's under your real name then I imagine the billing address would need to be the same across all accounts as well
The accounts all have the same new address for billing purposes. The Chase card has the new legit billing address as well ( USPS mailbox).

I don't think amazon limits the number of accounts you can have for buying purposes. So, I don't think thats the issue. My only thought is its my name but, I have a very common name.

Thank you for your help; its been a very tough week without being able to buy inventory.
Old 06-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Seems to me well known amazon scam

Where making doggy buyer account order the item using gift card from prime and then next day after delivery report not received

Amazon customer support useless as usual resend the item

Scammer are doing it again and again and then finally ask for refund

It's too much
Old 06-27-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Seems to me well known amazon scam

Where making doggy buyer account order the item using gift card from prime and then next day after delivery report not received

Amazon customer support useless as usual resend the item

Scammer are doing it again and again and then finally ask for refund

It's too much
I order using a legit Chase bank issued debit card. I don't ever return an item even if it arrives damaged. What I am ordering is quantity limited per account thats why I need multiple accounts.
Old 06-27-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Its real account information. I need multiple accounts because what I am ordering is quantity restricted per account.
Old 06-28-2016

I see what you're saying. The problem with Amazon is that they don't really care. Think about Amazon as one big Goliath. You think they don't care about multiple buyer accounts but they do. You're getting the AVS message, not "we've closed your account because it's been linked to another one of your closed accounts which we've recently closed". From my past experience with multiple accounts, I've seen Amazon throw that message at you when they haven't linked you to a closed account but your behavior is suspicious. What you also need to know is that there isn't a person monitoring your activity, there's a bot. It's trained to read patterns. Your multiple accounts are following a pattern. Not sure what your item is so I can't really give you a cut and clear solution to your problem, but THIS is likely why you're getting caught. Your cards are all linked via billing. Amazon doesn't see a point in one person having a crazy high number of accounts.

What you can do is try calling amazon and explaining the situation and seeing if that helps. It rarely does, but I've seen it once or twice. Another option would be for you to start using amazon gift cards maybe? No way to link you through the card then.
The Following User Says Thank You to jripper For This Useful Post:
a2zbuyer (06-29-2016)
Old 06-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jripper View Post
I see what you're saying. The problem with Amazon is that they don't really care. Think about Amazon as one big Goliath. You think they don't care about multiple buyer accounts but they do. You're getting the AVS message, not "we've closed your account because it's been linked to another one of your closed accounts which we've recently closed". From my past experience with multiple accounts, I've seen Amazon throw that message at you when they haven't linked you to a closed account but your behavior is suspicious. What you also need to know is that there isn't a person monitoring your activity, there's a bot. It's trained to read patterns. Your multiple accounts are following a pattern. Not sure what your item is so I can't really give you a cut and clear solution to your problem, but THIS is likely why you're getting caught. Your cards are all linked via billing. Amazon doesn't see a point in one person having a crazy high number of accounts.

What you can do is try calling amazon and explaining the situation and seeing if that helps. It rarely does, but I've seen it once or twice. Another option would be for you to start using amazon gift cards maybe? No way to link you through the card then.
Thanks for the help.

My current plan is the following:
Reset Chromebook
Get a burner Verizon prepaid phone for phone number
Use iPhone as IP address
new Gmail email address
new Ups store mailbox
New bank issued reloadable debit card with the new ups store mailbox as the address and burner phone as the phone number

Create new user accounts on Chromebook for each amazon account and change IP's for each account using smartphone. And use new gmail account not just "name+1@gmail.com"

I have to use my real name but, its avery common real name. Just in case they ask me to send in a billing statement.

Does anyone see any flaws?
Old 06-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Same shipping address? same limit/restrict item? Good luck
Old 06-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Same shipping address? same limit/restrict item? Good luck
No, new shipping address to the new mailbox store.

yes, same item category. The items themselves aren't restricted, the category is.
Old 07-05-2016
Threadstarter  

So I have been able to buy products once again with the new shipping address, billing and IP. However, new accounts I create keep getting the AVS message. I send in the statement and it gets lifted 24hrs later.

I need to be able to create 4 new accounts a day though and right now I'm limited to one. Are there any suggestions to what I can do?
Old 07-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@a2zbuyer - you will need more resources....IP, credit card, phone number, address...in order to make these accounts linkfree - be prepared to invest some money to get these resources