Buyer Follette giving extremely hardtime - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-24-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Buyer Follette giving extremely hardtime

Hello,

Numerous sellers including me have experienced extreme trouble by buyer called Follette ( Millies Books). He generally buys 1 item per order and places multiple orders. He opens the a to z claims , keeps the books and gets the refund of money. So many sellers complain against him but amazon never took any action.

Is it worth to send email to jeff? why amazon not taking any action against him?

Thank you..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Buyer Follette giving extremely hardtime

How many claims you talking about?

Amazon has a limit on claims before they will suspend the account.
Old 07-24-2016
Threadstarter  

He opened last january total 48 claims. Yesterday he again started placing 20 + orders , Intention is clear. Upon looking on google I found its billion dollar company.
Old 07-24-2016

Longevity: 46%

They bought over 20 books from me in the last 3 weeks. I told Amazon NUMEROUS times that I want to cancel their orders and they said.... nothing I can do. I am so over this crap and that is why Ebay is better. I sent 3 messages to Millie's and they never responded. How long after did they get your shipment before filing AZ claims? Sick if them, nothing but trouble from SO MANY seller's!!! Go on their Facebook and complain like me. Uuuugh.
Old 07-24-2016

Alao, let me know when you send Jeff an email. I will send one the same day!!
Old 07-24-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

I also received about 10 orders from Follette / Millies Books a couple months ago. The name stuck out to me because I got several single product orders on different accounts on the same day (looked them up in my order history just now). They must do bulk ordering every so often. They would be nearing the 90 day AZ limit and I have not received any issues so far. Are you getting return requests and THEN AZ or just AZ out of the blue? This seems unusual, especially for such a large company.

It's worth mentioning these orders only occurred when my new repricer setup allowed a competitor to pop up out of the blue and DRASTICALLY drop my prices (the orders were not profitable). I blacklisted the seller from being repricer matched, increased the number of feedbacks required for me to price match (I have extremely well aged high revenue accounts with excellent feedback), and set price floors based on desired margin. They got me before I had done all of that when I switched repricers.

Anyway, this is just one aspect of my business and only a couple accounts were affected - but I'm curious to hear more about what happened to you guys. Why did they file AZ claim (as opposed to return request - although that is ALSO very strange for a company to do)?

My guess is this buyer has thousands of transactions on the regular so a few AZ claims are not going to cause their buyer account(s) to be suspended. Input??
Old 07-25-2016

Wtf, they just bought 2 more of my items today. Absolutely hate amazon right now. Another business buyer.... "Lookout Wholesale" in TN just bought from me too. They are another one that buys ans files AZ claims to keep item for FREE.
Old 07-25-2016
Threadstarter  

I am glad I open this thread and I feel I am not the only one. Today he placed 38 orders on my account worth 8000 $. Surprisingly lookout and follette buys next to each other . That means there is some connection. I am typing email and sending to Jeff mostly tomorrow. If you agree then we can send together tomorrow. Do you know is this buyer has any selling account? Is he is same "Daily Deals" seller? He closed my 4 accounts so far. Yes I agree because he is purchasing so much on amazon these a to z claims won't matter to amazon in terms of total percentage of a to z claims. Do you think Jeff's team will help ? surprisingly he opens the claims up to 120 days. last time he opened the claims on 86th day.
Old 07-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Great collaboration.

Is the az claim rate over 1% of orders from them?

1 in a hundred or less could be classed in a normal range...so forget that they are a big buyer/business, the percentage matters. If they are ordering alot and their inventory systems are poorly organised and they do not know who they ordered from and just hit
az if they cannot reconcile, it will be obvious from the percentages, not necessarily the numbers across the board from all sellers they buy from....and it should not become your problem.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 07-26-2016 at 03:13 AM.
Old 07-26-2016

I don't know if they have a selling account with Amazon, but it seems they sell to the public. I will write to Jeff also, what are you wording it with? This sh*t has to stop. Hanna Cook, a business buyer from CT bought a book from me, then filed an AZ claim saying it was counterfeit. Once she got all her money back, she bought TWO more of the same book. Wtf... really? Well, I was banned from selling that book again. The books were from Target. She just wanted free books and to blow me out, her competition. Ebay is WAY BETTER to sell on. Anyway, let me know your wording and I will write also. How dare a company let this happen to it's sellers!!!
Old 07-26-2016
Threadstarter  

Here are my words....

Hello Jeff,

I am seller on amazon . There is one business buyer who is constantly buying from our account. So far he has placed xxx orders. In past he opened xx a to z claim against our store. we multiple times requested him not to purchase from our store. He replied back saying he will not buy any more but he never stopped. His intention is clear. he wants to damage our account. He kept all xx orders of books in past and never returned single item back to us.

I can assure you that he is performing the same activities with multiple sellers. All he does is purchase the item , open the claim and keep the books. I am sure he has his seller account too and he wants all competitors to go down.

Please check his buying pattern and claim pattern. You will see he would have opened 1000s of claims. Multiple times we have complained against him however we never received any response/action from amazon team. As I seller I don't feel amazon any safe to sell as I see clear harassment from this buyer and surprisingly no one from amazon is taking any action.

Here are the details of the buyer:

Millies Books
2805 Duke Parkway Ref#3452924
Aurora, IL 60569-4587
Phone: 1111111111111

Contact Name : Follett

Please help us against this buyer as we can't concentrate on our business.

Thank you.
Old 07-26-2016

Longevity: 70%

Amazon needs to allow sellers to block buyers from buying like Ebay. Problem solved
Old 07-26-2016

I just sent a similiar email. I want to be able to block this arse, Looking Wholesale, and Hanna Cook with mybookcart.com Ebay here I come.....
Old 07-26-2016

Let me know if you get a reaponse... ditto for me. It usually takes a week or more, another annoying thing.
Old 07-28-2016

Longevity: 44%

I'm having the same problem with follet..But he hasn't made a claim yet since it's no where near the 90 day mark.

I guess I'm going to get screwed in a-z claims. What percentage of the orders did he file the claim for you?

Do you think he will just screw me over and file 100% a-z claim on all the books he bought from me?

Did he request a return or did he just goes straight to file a-z claim. I guess I just want to know what will happen. I feel so very defeated.

Did any of you have problems with Holly H from California?
Old 07-28-2016
Threadstarter  

he opens the claims even after 90 days because he is business buyer and they are given special privileges.

He opens the claims for each and every orders. he never returns any book even though he asks for return label. He is will screw you for sure...
The Following User Says Thank You to mehuprav27 For This Useful Post:
kenix (07-28-2016)
Old 07-29-2016

What is the claim? What is he saying is wrong? I wrote to Jeff, this has got to stop... BS
Old 07-30-2016
Threadstarter  

He always opens the claim stating counterfeit items...publisher wants to stop this so he won't return...will destroy...etc...
Old 07-30-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehuprav27 View Post
he opens the claims even after 90 days because he is business buyer and they are given special privileges.
The fact is that he doesn't need any special privileges to do that .. Thanks Amazon
Old 07-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I used to have a buyer like this for books, but each order was to a different shipping address. They were selling books using my inventory - and the inventory of others as well - to drop-ship. Which would be fine, except that there were far too many "not received" claims.

I am not sure why a buyer like that would make claims of counterfeits, so maybe they have a different business method than the buyer who gave me problems.
Old 07-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
Amazon needs to allow sellers to block buyers from buying like Ebay. Problem solved
Agree but in the meantime this buyer is having a field day.
Old 07-31-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehuprav27 View Post
He always opens the claim stating counterfeit items...publisher wants to stop this so he won't return...will destroy...etc...
Did Amazon pay him or you were out money and book?