Amazon requestin invoice for a item I had made? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-31-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Amazon requestin invoice for a item I had made?

Got a email today that said:

"We have cancelled your offers listed at the end of this message and are conducting a review of your selling account because there’s a concern about the authenticity of these items. We would like to work with you to resolve the concern and complete our review."

They only took the one listing down and the rest of my listings are still available. The item that they want receipts for is a decal I had made of a morphed logo of 3 sports teams (3 logos mixed into 1). These are not copies of any companies work or anything like that, there not even the actual logos just parts of them, but there not saying it's a IP issue, the image isn't trademarked etc. Since I had these made by a company from a design I gave them how can they not be authentic?

Recently 2 sellers hopped on the listing, just launched sellers and they are scam sellers, over 200 pages of listings of disney, nike etc. The one just got 1 review saying they are scamming customers, but those 2 sellers are still on the listing.

I had these made about a year ago 100 pieces, and have only sold 37 on Amz and 40 on bay. They were made by a seller on Alibaba that I buy items from and I don't have a invoice just a credit card payment receipt, even if I did it would be past what they want of 180 days. They did send something with it but it is long gone and didn't really say much anyway.

Since these are not a name brand item, not a replica or anything like that. I was the only seller selling them until those 2 just launched sellers came on the listing. It says once they confirm the info I give them my review will be complete.

How do I handle this? It's very confusing since its not a item any company makes and I made a manufacturer and brand name when I made the listing. There asking for invoices for the past 180 days reflecting my sales (37pcs) and my suppliers name, address, number and website. Do I just tell them it's a item I had made ? I don't think that's a good idea though. If I give them the Alibaba sellers info I think that will not work out either.

Any help is appreciated. Sorry for the long post.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-31-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Amazon requestin invoice for a item I had made?

Has anyone had this happen? Will Amazon accept a invoice from myself? There is no way for them to check where the decal comes from cause I made it, it didn't exsist before I listed it on Amazon.

They really confused me on this one.
Old 08-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Anyone with any suggestions? I don't think the truth will work in this situation. What would you do?
Old 08-01-2016

Longevity: 46%

Whatever invoice you submit, you would still get your Amazon account ban. Give Amazon USA (not support as these are outsource to India operation) and explain your situation to them. Speak to them on the phone and not through email. This issue would be resolve easily if you can get their attention on the phone.
Old 08-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmakeme View Post
Whatever invoice you submit, you would still get your Amazon account ban. Give Amazon USA (not support as these are outsource to India operation) and explain your situation to them. Speak to them on the phone and not through email. This issue would be resolve easily if you can get their attention on the phone.
Welcome to the forums - have you spoken to Amazon support? Seems like other people have indicated they give you the run-around...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
mkmk (08-01-2016)
Old 08-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums - have you spoken to Amazon support? Seems like other people have indicated they give you the run-around...
I just got the email yesterday and haven't spoken to anyone at Amazon yet. I wasn't sure what to say to them. The accounts still active and selling right now. How can they verify the invoice since I made it? I guess I should just call them, but I hate having any contact with them since it's a stealth account. I had the item listed on another account before (not at the same time and months apart) I don't know if that will cause a issue when telling them I had it made.

I never had a complaint about this item or bad reviews. ,I wonder what is causing them to want invoices? It's not cheaply made or anything. Even with invoices it's not a brand name item where they could check for authenticity, no one else has it.
Old 08-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:

How do you figure? If they were gonna ban after the invoice, why ask for it? The account is not suspended, just the 1 item.
Old 08-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
How do you get to Amazon US support? I have never been able to get to anyone besides the outsourced support.