AMAZON Uk account got suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-17-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Post AMAZON Uk account got suspended

What i got from Amazon was:

Hello,

We have removed your Amazon selling privileges because of buyer or rights owner complaints we received. Please see below for some examples of the listings we have received complaints about:

Complaint Type: Inauthentic
ASIN: B01EXAIYXM, B01DGKQS88

Complaint Type: Used Item Sold as New
ASIN: B01FDJM0G4

Complaint Type: Not as Advertised/Wrong Item
ASIN: B01D07VKXA

To maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers, we take immediate action when we identify buyer or rights owner complaints regarding the condition and authenticity of products. You can view previous emails about complaints in the Performance Notifications section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....ications.html/)

What you can do

If you would like your selling privileges reinstated, respond to this message with a plan of action that includes the following:

1. Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
2. Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
3. Any additional details you would like us to know.

To find more information on how to submit your plan of action, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

For “Inauthentic” complaints include the following for each ASIN:

1. Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 180 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
2. Your supplier’s contact information including name, phone number, address, and website.

You can remove pricing information, but make sure the rest of the document is visible. You can send us a pdf, jpg, png, or gif file.

Please be assured that your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information will remain confidential - Amazon puts great effort in maintaining the confidentiality of our customer's information.

Still have questions? You can ask our Seller Support team: Contact us (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/h...us/performance).

What happens next

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. When we respond, we may ask you for additional details or to revise your plan of action. If your plan of action sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will consider reinstating your selling privileges.

While your account is restricted, this may also have an impact on your Selling on Amazon payment account.

Please understand that if you are unable to submit a sufficient plan of action within 17 days, we may permanently remove your selling privileges.

Learn more

Sellers should understand our policies. To learn more, search for “Category, Product and Content Restrictions”, “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions”, “Product Detail Page Rules”, and “Condition Guidelines” in Seller Central Help.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon Payments

Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A., partnership limited by shares, is a company registered in Luxembourg, Registration Number B 153 265, with its corporate office at 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg. VAT Number LU 24448288. Amazon Payments Europe is authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier as an Electronic Money Issuer (licence number 36/10).

Payments.amazon.co.uk and Amazon Payments are trading names of Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A.

I request you guys to please guide me as i have already appealed numerous times but not succeeded yet.

Regards,

Shivam
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-17-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: AMAZON Uk account got suspended

you been selling your item in other seller listing

now you have to submit the requested information

you may get your account back and if you do and do same thing it will be lifetime ban
Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 45%

Hi,

let me share my opinion on what happened to your account:

First you must understand that when it comes to the types of products you were selling within the listing of a competitor, these are basically free China market products, every seller who knows a little bit about sourcing products from China can buy.

So a lot of sellers ask themselves what they can do to protect themselves from people like you who are basically buying the same product from the same supplier in China and just sell the item within the listing of the seller who originally created the ASIN, wrote the product information, took the pictures, bought the EAN and so on.

What they will do in the 9 out of 10 cases is to create some kind of own brand. This will give the buyer the impression, that he is buying a brand name product while most of the times he is buying the same product as in ten or more listings all over Amazon, which might have not such a strong sales rank, could even be cheaper etc.

As we all know, sales on AZ are defined by sales rank besides other factors. So sellers have a strong interest to protect themselves from sellers like you, because they possibly spent a lot of money pushing this listing, buying AZ reviews, launching advertising through Amazon sponsored product programs and so on.

In your case, the brand is some kind of conglomerate of different companies selling as XpressBuyer, Stoga and others and they sell game controllers, TV boxes and other basic electronic items.

The brand is registered in the UK amongst other countries. You can check this here:

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmcase/Results/4/EU013858295

The owner of this brand is a strong Chinese seller. There also seem to be UK companies involved in selling products under this brand. If you put some hours of research into it, you might find some connections between the sellers.

What happened to you is that the brand owners registered with Amazons brand protection program and got you kicked out of the listing. Since they launched several complaints at once, your account got suspended right away, sometimes they let you off with a fair warning.

Now my main point:

If you have the time, money and resources you can easily argue this decision in court. Most likely their position will not hold up in court. There have been several court cases all over Europe that have decided over matters like this.

It here all depends on the way the seller is backing up his brand selling approach.

Most of the courts decided the following: It is by far not enough to just state, that this is a brand name product, while it is actually an OEM open market product, everybody could just easily buy from the same supplier. It is also not enough to print out a sticker and attach it to the OEM product and say: Hey guys, now it is a brand name product. For the courts it does not work this way.

You have to have:

Your own brand name attached to the product so that it is non-removable
Your own branded packaging
Your own branded instruction manuals
Your own registered brand name

and so on and so on.

Most of these kind of brand sellers do not take these steps, as they mean additional costs and time added to each product. These sellers operate on quantity and quantity only, so in 9 out of 10 cases they will not do these steps and develop a real brand product.

Of course to make 100% sure, you have to buy some samples from this supplier to check.

In the end it comes down to the following:

Are you willing to invest your money, time and effort into the approach of suing him?

You will most likely win, but with courts it takes time and money.

If you are interested I can give you the numbers of the court decisions.

Hope I could help and clarify, as always if you have more questions do not hesitate to come back and ask.

Last edited by azuser18; 09-18-2016 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuser18 View Post
Hi,

let me share my opinion on what happened to your account:

First you must understand that when it comes to the types of products you were selling within the listing of a competitor, these are basically free China market products, every seller who knows a little bit about sourcing products from China can buy.

So a lot of sellers ask themselves what they can do to protect themselves from people like you who are basically buying the same product from the same supplier in China and just sell the item within the listing of the seller who originally created the ASIN, wrote the product information, took the pictures, bought the EAN and so on.

What they will do in the 9 out of 10 cases is to create some kind of own brand. This will give the buyer the impression, that he is buying a brand name product while most of the times he is buying the same product as in ten or more listings all over Amazon, which might have not such a strong sales rank, could even be cheaper etc.

As we all know, sales on AZ are defined by sales rank besides other factors. So sellers have a strong interest to protect themselves from sellers like you, because they possibly spent a lot of money pushing this listing, buying AZ reviews, launching advertising through Amazon sponsored product programs and so on.

In your case, the brand is some kind of conglomerate of different companies selling as XpressBuyer, Stoga and others and they sell game controllers, TV boxes and other basic electronic items.

The brand is registered in the UK amongst other countries. You can check this here:

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmcase/Results/4/EU013858295

The owner of this brand is a strong Chinese seller. There also seem to be UK companies involved in selling products under this brand. If you put some hours of research into it, you might find some connections between the sellers.

What happened to you is that the brand owners registered with Amazons brand protection program and got you kicked out of the listing. Since they launched several complaints at once, your account got suspended right away, sometimes they let you off with a fair warning.

Now my main point:

If you have the time, money and resources you can easily argue this decision in court. Most likely their position will not hold up in court. There have been several court cases all over Europe that have decided over matters like this.

It here all depends on the way the seller is backing up his brand selling approach.

Most of the courts decided the following: It is by far not enough to just state, that this is a brand name product, while it is actually an OEM open market product, everybody could just easily buy from the same supplier. It is also not enough to print out a sticker and attach it to the OEM product and say: Hey guys, now it is a brand name product. For the courts it does not work this way.

You have to have:

Your own brand name attached to the product so that it is non-removable
Your own branded packaging
Your own branded instruction manuals
Your own registered brand name

and so on and so on.

Most of these kind of brand sellers do not take these steps, as they mean additional costs and time added to each product. These sellers operate on quantity and quantity only, so in 9 out of 10 cases they will not do these steps and develop a real brand product.

Of course to make 100% sure, you have to buy some samples from this supplier to check.

In the end it comes down to the following:

Are you willing to invest your money, time and effort into the approach of suing him?

You will most likely win, but with courts it takes time and money.

If you are interested I can give you the numbers of the court decisions.

Hope I could help and clarify, as always if you have more questions do not hesitate to come back and ask.
id appreciate if you could spare some time and share some cases that i can refer to please?

many thanks.
Old 09-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhbizz View Post
id appreciate if you could spare some time and share some cases that i can refer to please?

many thanks.
its not easy to take this matter in court, and specially if you using **** details

plus the items you setting is ***** tv boxes I would not recommend to take this further
Old 09-19-2016

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
its not easy to take this matter in court, and specially if you using **** details

plus the items you setting is ***** tv boxes I would not recommend to take this further
well im just trying to improve my general knowledge if thats okay?

)