Amazon FBA Stealth - Question of the year!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-28-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Amazon FBA Stealth - Question of the year!!!

Hi guys

Here's something, I couldn't find an answer for:
I understand, that when Amazon shuts down your stealth acc, you receive your money in 90 days.

But what happens, if you got FBA stock? Do you receive your stock back to the address you provided originally? Or is it not possible to do FBA stealth ?

I'm in a process of getting myself an Amazon acc, but my name was already linked, because I once opened a new and only acc from the same address with three other people, so I don't even want to try to open a seller on my name and screw up my new address.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-28-2016

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Amazon FBA Stealth - Question of the year!!!

If you're suspended, then you usually get the option to receive back the merchandise. Assuming it was suspension for reasons outside of the products sold.

If the account is closed, usually you don't get the products back nor do you get the money in the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
n100b (09-29-2016)
Old 09-28-2016

You can recall your FBA inventory anytime, even before the 90 days. You can recall it to your original address, or change the address to any you like. Don't recall to an address where you have another Amazon account running obviously, or may have one in the future. Recalling inventory is very cheap as well, as Amazon only charges you the $0.50 per item, even if you only recall one or two items at a time.

I'm usually not in a hurry to recall my FBA since you can fulfill orders from Amazon even when your account is suspended, so if you are selling on other marketplaces, you can still fulfill the, from your FBA inventory. ��
The Following User Says Thank You to alekov For This Useful Post:
n100b (09-29-2016)
Old 09-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Elmo

What's the difference - suspended or closed? And what should you achieve to get your acc closed, money and merchandise taken? O_0

alekov
Good to know, thanx
Old 09-29-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
You can recall your FBA inventory anytime, even before the 90 days. You can recall it to your original address, or change the address to any you like. Don't recall to an address where you have another Amazon account running obviously, or may have one in the future. Recalling inventory is very cheap as well, as Amazon only charges you the $0.50 per item, even if you only recall one or two items at a time.

I'm usually not in a hurry to recall my FBA since you can fulfill orders from Amazon even when your account is suspended, so if you are selling on other marketplaces, you can still fulfill the, from your FBA inventory. ��
Wait, hows that?

You can sell outside of Amazon and ship it anywhere from your FBA inventory?? How does one do this bit of magic?
Old 09-29-2016

Longevity: 48%

Go to manage inventory and click the right side button that says edit a drop down comes I believe it says order fulfillment or something. Sorry not by my laptop or would've checked for ya
Old 09-29-2016

Hell, you could even sell on another amazon account (FBM) and use the suspended account to fulfill it, LOL.

I don't think they would catch on to that TBH

Wouldn't do that to an account you're too attached to though.

Back to the original question. You can send a removal order anywhere, but I'm sure the addresses are subject to linking.
And removal is NOT CHEAP. 50 cents an item adds up fast when you have thousands of units of inventory. I have roughly 4000 units of inventory at Amazon right now, and am sending in another 2000 units next week. That's 2-3K in removal fees alone.
Old 09-29-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by amzpro View Post
Hell, you could even sell on another amazon account (FBM) and use the suspended account to fulfill it, LOL.

I don't think they would catch on to that TBH

Wouldn't do that to an account you're too attached to though.

Back to the original question. You can send a removal order anywhere, but I'm sure the addresses are subject to linking.
And removal is NOT CHEAP. 50 cents an item adds up fast when you have thousands of units of inventory. I have roughly 4000 units of inventory at Amazon right now, and am sending in another 2000 units next week. That's 2-3K in removal fees alone.
It's a great deal if you are selling washing machines and refrigerators! Not a great deal if you sell little things lol
Old 09-29-2016

Yeah, the removal fees make no sense. A huge special oversize item that takes up it's own pallet would only cost 60 cents to be returned to you.

It's probably part of their partnered carrier agreement, that in exchange for the business of sending stuff TO the FBA warehouses, they return stuff for free. There's 0 chance Amazon is paying for this out of their pocket.
Old 09-30-2016

Ok even more surreal now... I can send Amazon a container load full of widgets and not fulfill a single one on FBA and ship them all anywhere I want for .50 each?

That can't be.
Old 09-30-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by idds View Post
Ok even more surreal now... I can send Amazon a container load full of widgets and not fulfill a single one on FBA and ship them all anywhere I want for .50 each?

That can't be.
Yes you can, until you get suspended for using removal orders as fulfillment orders.

Also, removal orders take a week+ to process. Good luck not getting suspended on whatever marketplace you're using to sell the stuff with fulfillment times like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to amzpro For This Useful Post:
n100b (10-02-2016)
Old 10-05-2016

FBA is a great place to store your inventory for free, if you don't feel like paying for huge warehouse somewhere. Only down side is the long term storage fees they charge you, if you keep your inventory there too long. But for short times, it's great. As long as you sell expensive inventory, or bulkier items, they store them, fulfill your orders on Amazon or any other marketplace, and eventually send you back your inventory for $0.50 per item! Can't beat it..
The Following User Says Thank You to alekov For This Useful Post:
n100b (10-15-2016)