MC010 Your eBay account is restricted - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU eBay Suspensions

Old 10-26-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: MC010 Your eBay account is restricted

I wouldn't worry. Just call. They will ask what are you selling, do you have it, how will you ship. Just pretend to be stupid and new and they will love you. And worse case, if things go wrong when you call, at least it's done now rather than 6 months down the road after you are nicely selling.

Just call, answer questions, what will be will be.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2013

Longevity: 61%

If all they ask for is a call then you really do not need to panic, i have been asked to call on 2 different accounts the last 2 months and the restrictions were lifted immediately. Just make sure all your information is handy.

One of the calls even asked me for supplier information and i already had a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ receipt and order number available which they obviously did not check up on because the account is still running smoothly.
Old 03-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

I've been making a new batch of stealth accounts after getting a bit lazy, and have been getting these notices. I thought I slipped up until I read up on them.

First time I used the 'call back feature'. I got a call back within a minute and spoke to a really nice guy.
Practically said as others have stated, this is just because you account is new, not your fault etc.
Just asked my name, account id etc and that was it.

Second time, again used the call back feature. 3-4 minutes later got a call from another guy who sounded like he would rather be anywhere but work. Only asked if I requested the call back and said "I can see the block has now been lifted and you should be on your way!" - after I explained why I was calling.

If your using a $2 sim to verify the account by phone the call back feature is great so you don't need to spend money recharging the account to call them. Plus they usually call back quickly.
Just have the information in front of you incase you get someone who wants to play 21 questions.

The more you speak to these people the better, I have got more confident in doing so.
I generally switch persona's from honest confused man, overley happy man, or high pitched man
with strong accent.

Your experience will vary between CSR and the information you provide on your account.