MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction on a 6 month perfect account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU eBay Suspensions

Old 09-13-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction on a 6 month perfect account

Hi guys,

Today I just received this limitation on my eBay account:

After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity. As a result we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Selling privileges have been indefinitely restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited any associated fees to your account.

Our decision is based on evidence from our records and our goal to keep eBay a safer place for buyers and sellers. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/basics.html

You can also:
- Send email
- Obtain shipping addresses
- Leave Feedback
- Perform other administrative tasks

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.

I have been on the form for over a year now, I'm very familiar with how everything works, and I did created a few stealth in the last a year or so, and even this account is only 6 month old but it is the best account I got.

It has 100% positive feedback (83 feedback), no buyer disputes, no neutral feedback, had 1 policy violation back in July due to Image copyright on 1 listing. I have never called eBay regarding anything, selling limits has been increased every month.

I have had 50 items listed and I mainly sell authentic Nike shoes. Some items are high valued items.

Any suggestions if I can get this account back? And what could be the reason to get it limited?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2014

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531
Default Re: MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction on a 6 month perfect account

Are you sure they're authentic or Vero items? Are you getting them from China? Sounds to me somebody got a product from you and had there doubts of the authentication of your product.
Old 09-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction on a 6 month perfect account

Account is lost when a notice like that.

Generally comes when there is doubt about items authenticity.

Your sure your Nike shoes are 100% authentic?
Old 09-13-2014

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531

Like Jamesnorth said your account is done stick a fork in it!
Old 09-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Nike is a huge flag for any account in general...you likely got flagged, whether genuine or not.
Old 09-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

EVERYONE including Ebay KNOWS that there are a TON of Nike Knock Offs around, so in a Situation like this with an Unproven Seller, (and YES you ARE Unproven) they take a better "Safe then Sorry" approach to your account by booting it. This happens EVERYDAY even to people with accounts that are YEARS old with Tens of Thousands of Positive feedback comments, Dont worry get a new account
Old 09-13-2014

Longevity: 90%

You wont get the account back, tried appealing one myself some days ago.
They came back with more gibberish that they could not publicly verify me.
Rotate multiple accounts to plod on.
Old 09-13-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Account is lost when a notice like that.

Generally comes when there is doubt about items authenticity.

Your sure your Nike shoes are 100% authentic?
Most of the items I sold and selling are bought from authorized retailer, with original receipts. PayPal has asked me to provide receipts about 3 months ago and it was all resolved.

The rest were either from my personal collection or bought from other sellers. I collect Nike sneakers for over 8 years with 300 pairs myself. I'm an expert of telling real or ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

Thing I don't get is, if I sold 40 items and had 100% satisfication, what the fk would eB shut me down and say I sale ⊗⊗⊗⊗??
Old 09-13-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
EVERYONE including Ebay KNOWS that there are a TON of Nike Knock Offs around, so in a Situation like this with an Unproven Seller, (and YES you ARE Unproven) they take a better "Safe then Sorry" approach to your account by booting it. This happens EVERYDAY even to people with accounts that are YEARS old with Tens of Thousands of Positive feedback comments, Dont worry get a new account
What would you say is a Proven seller?

This particular account, had its selling limits increased automatically each month to $75000 right now. I'm a top rated seller with no low DSR.
Old 09-13-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarlaces View Post
You wont get the account back, tried appealing one myself some days ago.
They came back with more gibberish that they could not publicly verify me.
Rotate multiple accounts to plod on.
To get this account back would be sweet as even tho it's like mission impossible. But I mainly want to find out the reason caused the limitation. As I said, this account would consider as a perfect account. If account like this could get suspended, I don't know how I can operate better.
Old 09-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_d View Post
What would you say is a Proven seller?

This particular account, had its selling limits increased automatically each month to $75000 right now. I'm a top rated seller with no low DSR.

A PROVEN seller is someone who is Authorized By the Manufacturer, in this case Nike. If you were authorized by Nike you wou have a Letter which included a Contact Point person in Nike for Ebay to Contact to Verify the information. Once COMPLETELY Vetted by Ebay, then your account would be noted as an Authorized Nike Represenative, and with that Ebay would NEVER take down another one of your Nike Listings, so if you do not have any of that you will need to continue to play "hide-N-seek" with them
Old 09-13-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
A PROVEN seller is someone who is Authorized By the Manufacturer, in this case Nike. If you were authorized by Nike you wou have a Letter which included a Contact Point person in Nike for Ebay to Contact to Verify the information. Once COMPLETELY Vetted by Ebay, then your account would be noted as an Authorized Nike Represenative, and with that Ebay would NEVER take down another one of your Nike Listings, so if you do not have any of that you will need to continue to play "hide-N-seek" with them
I do understand what you mean, but Nike will not give a eBay seller there authorization. I have friends who own a physical consignment shop and even them are not classified as Nike authorized.

And there are thousands of sneaker stores on eBay and been in th business for years. How would they survive from being taking down by eBay?
Old 09-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I do understand what you mean, but Nike will not give a eBay seller there authorization. I have friends who own a physical consignment shop and even them are not classified as Nike authorized,,,,,,,
Dont be so sure of that,,,,,Nike may NO Longer be authorizing additional sellers,,,but they will leave the ones already authorized alone,,,,consignment Shops normally sell Pre Owned,,,,COMPLETELY Different from New,,,
Old 09-15-2014
Threadstarter  

So is there any ways of keep selling Nike but not get banned? Or is all accounts will get banned in some day?
Old 09-15-2014

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
So is there any ways of keep selling Nike but not get banned? Or is all accounts will get banned in some day?
Account may not get banned but ebay will ask you to send in your invoice if sell too quick or in big volume