When entering info for MyVanilla Visa, do I use real address and info? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 08-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default When entering info for MyVanilla Visa, do I use real address and info?

Hi

I just bought a MyVanilla visa card in order to verify my paypal. I read the Stealth Book and know that you should use your real address for a virtual bank account since Paypal doesn't even see the address. But what about for my prepaid card? The info it asks is for my name, home address, and social security number as well as email. Will paypal be able to see all of that? Or can I just enter my real info?

Also, since it asks for social security number, do I have to have my real name?

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-06-2014

Default Re: When entering info for MyVanilla Visa, do I use real address and info?

hi paypal cant see the name on the gift card please make sure you match all your zipcodes with ebay paypal and your new cell phone other wise you might have a problem. all paypal can see if the zipcode match's the gift card. if you have any more question just ask
Old 08-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: When entering info for MyVanilla Visa, do I use real address and info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
hi paypal cant see the name on the gift card please make sure you match all your zipcodes with ebay paypal and your new cell phone other wise you might have a problem. all paypal can see if the zipcode match's the gift card. if you have any more question just ask
He has asked another question though....

Asked about SSN

Old 08-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
He has asked another question though....

Asked about SSN

So since I have to enter my SSN I have to input my real name and address? But would that matter for Paypal?
Old 08-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Also, when you input the vanilla card in Paypal, they ask for your address. Does that address have to match the one that I put on the vanilla card?

Im just confused on what Paypal can and can't see on the vanilla card.
Old 09-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

best way is to have a real name like a family member. OR You can input anything! but you may have trouble later if paypal ask to verify Identity for any dumb reason. If you cant provide it in a timely matter they will eventually close that acct down.
Old 09-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHill View Post
best way is to have a real name like a family member. OR You can input anything! but you may have trouble later if paypal ask to verify Identity for any dumb reason. If you cant provide it in a timely matter they will eventually close that acct down.
Actually, the recommendation is for name variation or stealth name - better than using family member name/info
Old 10-21-2014

I purchased a few Vanilla gift cards and used them to verify new PP accounts recently. I did not need to attach any information (name/address) to the cards. I did however attach a zip code to each card that matched the stealth ID of the Ebay/PP account. On one of the accounts I did not attach a zip code to the card and it still went thru fine.

Am I missing something?
Old 10-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You registered the zip code on the website of the Vanilla right?

And for one card ...you did not and it went through...you might have just lucked in
Old 10-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnw507 View Post
I purchased a few Vanilla gift cards and used them to verify new PP accounts recently. I did not need to attach any information (name/address) to the cards. I did however attach a zip code to each card that matched the stealth ID of the Ebay/PP account. On one of the accounts I did not attach a zip code to the card and it still went thru fine.

Am I missing something?
Do you by chance have a screen shot of the 'Vanilla gift cards'?
Old 10-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You registered the zip code on the website of the Vanilla right?

And for one card ...you did not and it went through...you might have just lucked in
Yes, I did register the zip for all but one card. I did not find anywhere to attach name & address.
Old 10-21-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnw507 View Post
Yes, I did register the zip for all but one card. I did not find anywhere to attach name & address.
Seems like you purchased a gift card that is grey in color, and your using it as a VCC, so all you need to do is register it with the zip that u used when making your paypal account

Your adding this card to remove withdrawal limit

The OP is talking about the myvanilla debit card , which is a prepaid debit card and will work as his bank for paypal

The op was asking about SS# and other info, so must be using it as a bank account, this is a black card and it's just like opening a regular bank account all real details are needed when sighing up

And since its a Bank account PayPal will not see the information

The only issue and I haven't used a vanilla debit card in 2 years for a bank account but I know at that time , you may get the micro deposits to verify your paypal , and possibly the first month of withdrawals with different names may go through

But that's it Month 2 , I remember my withdrawals being sent back to paypal because they do not accept deposits in a different name
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
OfficialGenius (10-23-2014)