Shipping and getting funds released faster---problem with DHL - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-04-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Shipping and getting funds released faster---problem with DHL

I use DHL to ship the items of value i sell on ebay to get those funds released faster on my stealth account that have the 21 days hold as the funds this way get released 3 days after delivery of the item which is basically around 5-8 days after i ship it instead of the 21 days so it saves me cash flow etc. Now ebay says that DHL is no longer one of their carriers that they use with their integrated system to track and confirm packages. WTF i mean DHL was and i believe is among those carriers that they support along with Fedex, UPS and USPS. Can anybody else confirm this or has any insight on the matter with DHL?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Shipping and getting funds released faster---problem with DHL

That is news to me

Where did they tell you this? Was it an email or on the website?
Old 10-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
That is news to me

Where did they tell you this? Was it an email or on the website?
I noticed my funds availability is not renewing so i emailed them and they responded and told me that only fedex ups and usps are integrated carriers with their system so either they took off dhl from their system or the people on ebay support are just ignorant and they dont even know their own policy and this is a bug on my account
Old 10-04-2016
Threadstarter  

The thing is when you use an integrated carrier with ebay system and you go to add your tracking number then click on save it saves automatically but when i add DHL it shows me a window saying something like there will be a third party connection where this gets tracked so then when i click on the tracking info it shows just the number and the carrier DHL not anything related to tracking information that should shows as delivered etc, but if i click on the tracking number itself it opens up automatically a window for dhl website where it shows all those trackable information and the item as delivered. So i believe this is a bug in my ebay account , how i make them fix it? These people on ebay support no offense but they are such morons how i tell them to fix something technical? Can anybody send me a link from ebay website with the list of the carriers that they support as integrated tracking carriers in their system?
Old 10-04-2016
Threadstarter  

I have looked it up and i found this link that mentions only Fedex, UPS, USPS and not DHL. Can anybody confirms this about DHL, so they took it off their integrated system?
http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformat...savailability/
Old 10-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Ok so here it the verdict. After 4 emails to ebay in which all of them they claimed that dhl is not in their integrated tracking system and told me to wait 21 days for my funds to be released, then they told me they wont reply me back again for this matter if i message them because they numerously replied me and have made clear their point.
Really ebay? You made your point?
So i told them as the policy of ebay states when i provide tracking information of my item being delivered they ought to release my funds on 3 days after that, so i told them if they dont comply with their policy i wont pay my ebay fees (more than 300$). That must rang a bell for them because on their next email to me the agent was apologising for the behaviour of the the previous ones and told me my funds would be released in a an hour or so as they actually did. Conclusion, always pursue your rights and never give up, use whatever means nessesary to achieve your justified goal, oh and ebay=feebay as it seems.....