How to raise Cases closed without seller resolution - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-05-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default How to raise Cases closed without seller resolution

I recently dipped to .58 for Cases closed without seller resolution. Do they evaluate on yearly basis or the amount of transactions? Do the seller resolution drop off after a year or a month?

Anyone got a successful appeal with eBay. They always say they will fix it but never do because its the eBay system.

Just want to get some feedback from others.

BTW

As always I get a tech or CS from half way across the world that doesn't know how the heck to solve the problem, but is an expert in saying "How is my service?"

The reason I got the defects is due to technical issue with eBay refund button. I kept getting the error message. Called in and retarded reps from half way across the world closed out the case in the buyer favor and promised me it won't effect my standards.

Never ever believe a foreign call rep. End up screwing with your account. Now my limits dipped from 25k to 7k. Jeez eBay needs to get rid of these foreign call centers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2016

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: How to raise Cases closed without seller resolution

Unless you get tons of sales volume, you're in trouble.

"Sellers with 400 or more transactions over the past 3 months are evaluated based on the past 3 months and sellers with fewer than 400 transactions are evaluated based on the past 12 months."

Ebay probably won't do ****. Trying to convince them there's a bug is not going to happen.

You're either going to get severely limited or a permanent ban.
Old 10-08-2016

Longevity: 69%

They banned me last month at 0.031 with 335 sales in the last 3 months and 927 sales for the year at the time of the ban i had actually pulled it up and would have been above standard on sept 21 evaluation and they banned me sept 4th. So yeah your account is likley gone bye bye. I got my second of 3 strikes based on bad info a rep gave me on how to handle a lost/slow package that showed no traking update for 14 days. I refunded a buyer on my own, 3 days later the package shows up. I call ebay to ask how to handle it. The rep informs me that they cant do anything because ebay didnt make the refund and if ebay had done it i could have been refunded...So a few months later same situation happens i let ebay close the case 8 days later package shows up. i actually get documentation the reason it was late was because the buyer had a forwarding address to P.O. box which delayed it. I call in..."we can't do anything because at the time of us closing tracking on the item hadnt been updated for more than 7 days" i talk to manager after manager all say thats a quality control issue and they will talk to the agent but they cant do anything about the defect got from her misinformation because i should have communicated with the buyer.

My advice sell all you can do not pay fees this month and start setting up your stealth NOW. When they banned me i had just paid fees which left me cash strapped when they banned me 4 days later. Also i called in nearly everyday amd was assured by 3 managers and 5 agenst that if i wanst banned by the end of the month i was ok (a lie). They told me that since this was the first time i was below standard they give you a month to pull yourself back up (a lie). And since this was the first time this has happened even if they did do something they would just limit the account(a lie).

Last edited by coldascrystal; 10-08-2016 at 06:28 AM.