Stamps.com questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-22-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Stamps.com questions

Hi, I have read many posts about Stamps.com and they go back several years. I see many people use ShipStation. I was wanting to know for those who use Stamps.com how you can run multiple stealth accounts with it using the batch function.
1. Do I have to log into each user account on my computer and set up Stamps.com to ONLY pull that one eBay account on it?
2. Or, can I just use another (generic) user account and pull ALL my orders from multiple Stealth Accounts and print labels that way.
3. Can I set Stamps.com to automatically leave feedback and tracking information to the various stealth accounts or will this get me linked.
Any help or insight would be great appreciated.
Thanks,
Wordman72
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Stamps.com questions

I use stamps but I've always been afraid to link more than one account. I import orders from my most active account then manually enter all the rest. If anyone has any insight on this topic, I'm all ears.
Old 10-22-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply. Do you think it would work it would work if I downloaded the stamps.com software on each of my user accounts separately then just add the one eBay account to EACH user account?
If not, can someone tell me how many eBay user accounts we can put on EACH Shipstation account?
Thanks again
Old 10-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I've heard you can put all your accounts on one shipstation account by separating them into "warehouses", but I'm not familiar with the process.

The reason I've been afraid to link more than one account to stamps.com is because it's a 3rd party Ebay addon which imports your orders. I worry that the stamps.com Ebay addon carries your stamps.com account info, which would make linking easy if you were to link more than one account. I could be wrong but I've always preferred to play it safe.
Old 10-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the information. I'll have to look into shipstation and the warehouse information you mentioned. I liked using Stamps.com (before I was banned from selling) because I had MANY accounts and it was fully automated by updating tracking information and leaving feedback to my buyers. All of this for only $15.99 a month.
Thanks again
Old 10-23-2016

Longevity: 72%

You can link all your accounts using InkFrog and then link your InkFrog account to your Stamps.com account. Have been running many accounts with this setup for almost 2 years now with no problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to martyjump For This Useful Post:
GhostMoney (10-23-2016)
Old 10-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Thank you for the information about inkfrog. Can you explain how you linked it to stamps.com and after importing orders into stamps.com do you let stamps.com update the tracking information and feedback to eBay? Thanks again.
Old 03-27-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordman72 View Post
Thanks for the information. I'll have to look into shipstation and the warehouse information you mentioned. I liked using Stamps.com (before I was banned from selling) because I had MANY accounts and it was fully automated by updating tracking information and leaving feedback to my buyers. All of this for only $15.99 a month.
Thanks again

Why were you banned from selling?

How did you use the stamps account with many stealth accounts back then?

It appears it was working before you were banned.

Also: (anyone)
When using multiple accounts what do you use for the "ship from" address?

Last edited by wunderbubba; 03-27-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-22-2017

Longevity: 39%

My stamps.com account is flagging every ebay shipping address as invalid. Has anyone ran into this issue? I have tried everything. I am manually entering the shipping info, and printing from a web browser, when it likes an address.
Old 09-22-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 45%

No, I use stamps.com through shipstation. You should do the same. They give you a free stamps.com account through shipstation. You can contact shipstation support and ask for a better deal if you ship less than 50 packages a month. They should give you a month free too.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
CannaManCbd (09-22-2017)
Old 09-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
No, I use stamps.com through shipstation. You should do the same. They give you a free stamps.com account through shipstation. You can contact shipstation support and ask for a better deal if you ship less than 50 packages a month. They should give you a month free too.
I still haven't felt the need for a shipstation subscription but I do use shipstation free trials to keep all my stamps.com accounts free lol.

I don't really see how shipstation would run the addresses any differently though when both SS and stamps.com use AMS through stamps.com.

@Canna - it sounds like your stamps.com Address Matching System settings are set too strict. From the stamps.com software you can adjust the settings by going to File -> Preferences -> Addresses.

Somebody could be just giving you bad addresses though. It shouldn't flag ALL addresses you put in regardless of AMS settings.

You could try downloading the software and then linking your eBay account. Then stamps.com will pull all your eBay orders so you aren't manually entering everything. It also posts back all your tracking numbers. Things might work better if you're pulling the addresses directly from eBay rather than entering them manually.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 09-22-2017 at 02:08 PM.