Anyone else lose Top Rated discount over weekend, for no reason? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Anyone else lose Top Rated discount over weekend, for no reason?

I just noticed this and I'm hoping it's some sort of glitch. On one of my accounts (which has been Top Rated for at least the past 12 consecutive months), the 20% discount is no longer showing. I sell stuff in the $50-$100 range on this account and this missing discount has already cost me about $70 extra in FVF's today. Today is evaluation day and my account has not yet been evaluated for the month, but my dashboard is showing I'm well within the Top Rated requirements for the pending evaluation. My dashboard is even showing that all of my active listings qualify for TRP benefits.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who's noticed this today. Honestly I was hoping to get on Aspkin and see 10 other members with similar threads today, but no such luck. :(

Perhaps this has something to do with the notice many of us got from Ebay earlier in the week about FVF's being miscalculated. I unno, really. I'm going to wait until Ebay does my evaluation today. Might have to call in if this isn't resolved, because I will literally have to raise all of my prices (thus losing 90% of sales) if I don't get the 20% discount back.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-20-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Anyone else lose Top Rated discount over weekend, for no reason?

I got top rated seller on oct 20th and have not gotten any discount. Best of luck to you.
Old 11-20-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

In your dashboard, is it showing that your listings qualify for Top Rated Plus benefits? You've got to be TRP to get the 20% discount and each of your listings has to qualify.
Old 11-20-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

This is a serious issue and I recommend you guys with big numbers take a look at your recent fee breakdown. I've checked all my accounts and only this one seems to be affected, but I did a Google and found some other sellers on reddit having the same problem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ebay/commen..._as_top_rated/

100% this is related to the weird email Ebay sent us about miscalculating fees a few days ago. I checked when I got that message from ebay and none of my fees were miscalculated before that, but they sure as h*ll are being miscalculated now.

When I go into my fee breakdown on this account, everything prior to November 16th is GONE. Happens to be the same day Ebay messaged me about their "miscalculation."

Oh well, enough rambling. Other users have already called in on this issue so hopefully Ebay will resolve it and credit me for the extra fees they are charging now.

I sure would be comforted if someone else reported the same problem. Any one?!?!
Old 11-20-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
In your dashboard, is it showing that your listings qualify for Top Rated Plus benefits? You've got to be TRP to get the 20% discount and each of your listings has to qualify.
Yes all my listing qualify and i have the seal for trsp. I also got the message about miscalculated fees but looking none where miscalculated.