anybody been on unmolested for more than 12 months? - Page 13 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

View Poll Results: Why were you suspended from EBAY?
High Risk Account 326 18.16%
VERO 578 32.20%
Shill Bidding 35 1.95%
Feedback Manipulation 37 2.06%
Too many NEGATIVE Feedbacks 117 6.52%
PayPal shut me down - unusual or high risk activity 186 10.36%
PayPal shut me down - could not provide SS # or other info 49 2.73%
PayPal shut me down - too many chargebacks or buyer complaints 36 2.01%
Generic Abusing Ebay or I never found out why! 204 11.36%
OTHER 227 12.65%
Voters: 1795. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: anybody been on unmolested for more than 12 months?

i have 2 account with suspended selling with "high risk account" and one that is limited beacause is below standard
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2015

Longevity: 63%

i have been back on ebay for over 2 years without problems.
thanks to aspkin and the stealth guide.
Old 03-05-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 56%

I found this forum about 8 months ago after my ebay account got suspended for 7 days..
And this will show how ridiculous ebay is..
22000+ positive feedback, selling on eBay for 8 years the good days admittedly were in 2007 when we shipping approx 200 orders a day.. But this last year we had an improvement and we're back up 30 to 50 orders per day..
eBay fees approx £1200 per month so I was doing ok and ebay was doing ok out of me..
Suspended for outstanding bill of £12.99???
How? eBay fees are paid through PayPal aren't they?
Well apparently, an order went to the USA, and apparently that customer used eBay.com not ebay.co.uk, the customers order got lost in transit so customer got a refund from ebay.com..
eBay.com can't be rein burst from PayPal.co.uk so PayPal.com sent an email asking me to reimburse the £12.99.. PayPal.com was using an email from for me that was deep in their system and had not been used for 7 years, so I never got the request for payment..
Apparently they never thought to use ebay messages or send an email to the email used for PayPal payments, so they suspended my account for seven days.

I calculated that this £12.99 had cost them over £350 in lost seller fees and had cost me £1k in profit.

That was the first time I had ever had any problem with ebay, 5 months later my account was indefinitely suspended due to intellectual property protection, according to one ebay representative he had never seen so many veros on one account. Turned out to be 5 items out of my 500 listed that had in their opinion a misleading title.
Using this forum I now have 6 separate accounts and after 6 months sent a letter to ebay and contacted support and have got my original account reinstated all be it with a 300 / £3000 per month limit.
Are golden rule now is don't keep all your eggs in one basket, multiple account for your own protection, because they just don't care.
and anyway eBay to us is a dying company, Amazon did and does now outsell ebay 10 to 1 with the same product, etsy outsells eBay 4 to 1..
ebays days are numbered, there loosing sellers and they are loosing even more customers..
If they carry on like they are it will be a great place to sell all your second hand junk you no longer want, while you make your money on Amazon.
Old 03-16-2015

Longevity: 72%

Been back on for 3 years and 8 months.
Old 03-18-2015

Longevity: 77%

more than 3 years..
Old 03-29-2015
Banned

Longevity: 73%

longest any of my accounts lasted was 6 months. usually got taken down for mc999 stupid stuff.
Old 03-30-2015

Longevity: 77%

I used stealth account since 2013 ....Some they are work but you need spare part for selling. You don't know when your store get earthquake.

I am sure the stealth account is final destination for me...I sell 8000 USD a month with 3-4 accounts.
Old 04-06-2015

Longevity: 52%

Legit account for 12 years, hoping to have my stealth accounts up for that long as well Cheers to the forum for all the great advice.
Old 04-14-2015

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakrei View Post
anybody been on unmolested for more than 12 months? all I here is Im doing this and doing that an I did that and then that .... I have never seen a longterm ebay solution or happy story. please someone must have a HAPPY ENDING!!!!
Have to say i had 3 stealth account & just got 8 months out of one but the other 2 went down after 3 months
Old 04-15-2015

Had a legit account, suspended after about 3 years for selling Vero software, didn't even know I was doing anything wrong, then whamo!
Old 04-15-2015

Longevity: 56%

So what's VERO again? I got banned because I opened a second account linked to the same email as my Primary eBay account. My new untrusted account was selling hot items for way lower than retail value and that was a Red Flag For eBay. I had 48 hrs to explain myself, I didn't call in time and account was banned. 98% Feedback.
Old 04-16-2015

First off, i want to thank Aspkin and all others who contribute great up to date information to this site.
About four years ago i was suspended for selling some vero stuff that many others were selling already. i made good money until POOOF..........well, we all know vero isn't good.
I called and they did say i was suspended for one year and not suspended for life.

i resigned up immediately with a different name ,........ started selling..........POOOF got suspended immediately.

I was very confused at that time just how they knew everything.

Now the good part...

I found this site and read everything i could without subscribing.
The Mods and the veterans of this site have it figured out. they stay on top of things the best they can...Thank You again guyz.

Even tho a lot of the reading is confusing here for new people breaking into this stealth technique, i recommend read read read.

I started my first stealth about three and a half years ago and was always waiting for the big POOOF...your out of here again.

I ran that stealth for about six months with no problems and decided to do another stealth.
Worked perfectly again.

I ran them two accounts for another year and was always waiting to get the big boot.

In the last year i have started four more accounts and now am selling items on six accounts with never an issue.

The first stealth account now has a limit of 100,00 items. even tho i only have 250 items listed with variations that total about 6000 100%FB
UNMOLESTED FOR FOURS YEARS

The second stealth
limit of 20,000 items 99.80FB
UNMOLESTED FOR ALMOST THREE AND A HALF YEARS

The third fourth fifth and sixth stealth's are only about 8-11 months old but i am selling on all of them.
the limits are...third...125 items
fourth..100 items
fifth...25 items
sixth..25 items

The fifth and sixth account only started with 5 items
sometimes i would not get a raise for 4-5 months
sometime i would get a raise in 30 days

Seems like the last few accounts are really really slow at raising limits.
I have never called them to ask either. I have always waited for the increase

I see some accounts for sell from well respected people here that just might be the solution to having to wait for a couple years for the limits i need. I don't need 1000,00 items, just a couple thousand items with multiple accounts is perfect for me. Price isn't bad at all.

Thanks again to everyone here that wants to help people get back up and making money. No Vero this time

Timber

BTW.. buying the book because of the respect i have for this community
The Following User Says Thank You to timber For This Useful Post:
Gambitv01 (06-05-2018)
Old 04-16-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by timber View Post
First off, i want to thank Aspkin and all others who contribute great up to date information to this site.
About four years ago i was suspended for selling some vero stuff that many others were selling already. i made good money until POOOF..........well, we all know vero isn't good.
I called and they did say i was suspended for one year and not suspended for life.

i resigned up immediately with a different name ,........ started selling..........POOOF got suspended immediately.

I was very confused at that time just how they knew everything.

Now the good part...

I found this site and read everything i could without subscribing.
The Mods and the veterans of this site have it figured out. they stay on top of things the best they can...Thank You again guyz.

Even tho a lot of the reading is confusing here for new people breaking into this stealth technique, i recommend read read read.

I started my first stealth about three and a half years ago and was always waiting for the big POOOF...your out of here again.

I ran that stealth for about six months with no problems and decided to do another stealth.
Worked perfectly again.

I ran them two accounts for another year and was always waiting to get the big boot.

In the last year i have started four more accounts and now am selling items on six accounts with never an issue.

The first stealth account now has a limit of 100,00 items. even tho i only have 250 items listed with variations that total about 6000 100%FB
UNMOLESTED FOR FOURS YEARS

The second stealth
limit of 20,000 items 99.80FB
UNMOLESTED FOR ALMOST THREE AND A HALF YEARS

The third fourth fifth and sixth stealth's are only about 8-11 months old but i am selling on all of them.
the limits are...third...125 items
fourth..100 items
fifth...25 items
sixth..25 items

The fifth and sixth account only started with 5 items
sometimes i would not get a raise for 4-5 months
sometime i would get a raise in 30 days

Seems like the last few accounts are really really slow at raising limits.
I have never called them to ask either. I have always waited for the increase

I see some accounts for sell from well respected people here that just might be the solution to having to wait for a couple years for the limits i need. I don't need 1000,00 items, just a couple thousand items with multiple accounts is perfect for me. Price isn't bad at all.

Thanks again to everyone here that wants to help people get back up and making money. No Vero this time

Timber

BTW.. buying the book because of the respect i have for this community
What is Vero..??????????????
Old 04-16-2015

Anyone got any tips here....!!!
im setting up stealth accounts but im having trouble when it come to withdrawing money...the names on the ebay/paypal account are abviously false but the names on the bank accounts are real..mine..! this seems to be a problem as they are them closing the paypal accounts...!!!...HELP..!!!!!
Old 04-19-2015

no problems lately
Old 04-21-2015

Longevity: 61%

I had several accounts for more than a year. I was very strict about following all the stealth rules, I made more accounts within that year and one day...BAM. All 7 of my accounts suspended in one swoop. I would say they are never safe. Not sure how these accounts were linked, there is no way they were linked by IP. So now I go back to the drawing board. Think about mistakes I might have made, possibly having the same items on the account and the addresses were all in the same city could have put up a red flag. Who knows. I am going to go stealth to get rid of my remaining product then put the nightmare that is ebay to rest. I DID notice though that right before all my accounts were suspended, I had my limits raised to crazy high limits. I had always had 100/5000 accounts which were fine with me and several of them were raised to 1000/25000 which I would never in a million years need and then two weeks later....bye bye.
Old 05-06-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 82%

Ebay been suspending my account because my DSR drop below 5% but there is over 3k or positive feedback.
Old 05-20-2015

Longevity: 51%

Kinda. 7 damn years until I was in an accident. Suspended it while in the Hospital. Appealed and lost. Only way to have a Happy experience with them is to stick it to them....
Old 05-23-2015

Get this, I have had an ebay store for 15 years, Sure there has been a few problems learning ebay rules. But I hold a 100 % Positive feedback. I ship all over the world, my product is vintage boat parts and some are not in brand new condition. Now ebay wants to punish me for having 32 in a years time, but I took care of all my customers. They say I am below standards. Now I got that fixed and they say I am below standard because the post office doesn't upload the tracking number within a certain period of time. Even if I have already printed a label with a tracking number. I THINK THIS IS OBAMABAY, NOT EBAY. We need to go back to the old days. Thanks for spending the time with me crying. I would not like to be an ebay stock holder.
Old 09-27-2015

Longevity: 49%

I've never had a problem with my legit ebay account. But I want to skirt around selling limits so i need to go stealth
Old 09-28-2015

Longevity: 57%

Still have good original accounts for years!
Old 11-23-2015

So I just got suspended about 1 month ago - My ebay fees monthly are about 1700 or so ... I dont count my paypal fees into this.

I was suspended because I had a flood in my house and had to cancel 40 transactions ( not knowing this would throw my rating to about 7%) So I called into customer service and they told me dont worry you wont get kicked off of ebay - just keep selling. So what I did is I sold double the amount of items per month ( I sell baseball cards ) 831 transactions for the month and zero defects. That brought my rating to 4% ( good standards ) I guess - On November 1st they cancelled my store and the 2800 auctions I had . My account was 28000 Items or 750,000 per month.

They granted my appeal process - but I tried to use the document uploader on both a Mac and windows machines and they keep saying that they did not get the documents to prove I had an actual flood. I also faxed the documents in and it said OK on my end but ... they of course did not get them.

Do you guys have any other fixes or email addresses I can send these documents to. I already have a spoof account , but I would like to keep my other account as well.. just figured I would ask..

Thanks !