0/0 Selling Limits Twice Help pls - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-19-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default 0/0 Selling Limits Twice Help pls

Okay so yesterday I tried making a stealth account and I'll explain my step by step process.

1. I picked a new random name and DOB
2. I created a gmail acc
3. Created a GV number
4. Picked a random near by address
5. Bought a Vanilla Visa Gift Card
6. Created a new User account on my computer
7. Turned on my Verizon Mifi hotspot (made sure IP address changed)
8. Registered my zipcode on Vanilla Visa website
9. Created a PP and Ebay account
10. Verified the PP acc via gmail. Also attached my vanilla gift card to PP
11. Confirm accounts via text messages I got from GV
12. I immediately started to sell on eBay 1 hour within creation of account. (Do I need to wait?)
13. I tried listing a used book. I entered the Pin # eBay sent to my GV account.
14. Then it said in red letters that I could not sell because my item limits were 0 and my selling limit was $0

I thought I got unlucky..so I tried doing the same thing again today. And I got 0-0 limits once again.

I used to create stealth accounts 2-3 years ago and did this same procedure and never had any issues. But now I can't seem to get an account created. I have the eBay Stealth Book, but I think some of those things may be outdated?

For example, I've been reading around and it seems Google Voice is no longer a viable option? Is that why I got 0 limits? or maybe cause I listed immediately? Or maybe because I didn't attach a back account yet? Or maybe because I choose a random address and the name on file doesn't match the address? How am I suppose to get access to a new address.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: 0/0 Selling Limits Twice Help pls

GV is your problem.....
Old 02-19-2017
Threadstarter  

I see that tracfone is an alternative to GV.

But I've been trying to figure out how it works. Could someone who uses Tracfone break it down for me?

Do I purchase a phone with a payment plan and wait for the phone to come in the mail?

Thanks
Old 02-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Buy the phone from a store, buy minutes, activate the phone with the area code you need....
Old 02-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Okay, thanks a lot for your help. One quick question about phones; where does the SIM card play in all this? I see some people on the forums talking about purchasing SIM cards when mentioning prepaid services like tracfone, why is that?

Also.. Is the other stuff not an issue either? The not adding bank account before listing? As well as listing as soon as the account is created?
Old 02-19-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesie View Post
Okay, thanks a lot for your help. One quick question about phones; where does the SIM card play in all this? I see some people on the forums talking about purchasing SIM cards when mentioning prepaid services like tracfone, why is that?

Also.. Is the other stuff not an issue either? The not adding bank account before listing? As well as listing as soon as the account is created?
A sim card is also a new phone number. There are tmobile sims, Verizon, etc. Tracfone is just one of the carriers.

There are many things you need to be careful of, such as listing too soon after account creation. Reading the stealth guide can solve most of the problems for you.
Old 02-19-2017

Longevity: 42%

Nesie, why do you abandon the accounts in the first place? I had a similar experience recently, even though I made a different mistake. It was quickly resolved by contacting customer support.
Old 02-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Why I abandoned my old accounts or the one I got 0-0 on?

Old accounts because I wanted to focus more on school and less on eBay

These accounts with 0-0 because when I called them they started asking really difficult questions like what my address was, previous address, my name, then they said its not matching their records. They put me on hold and I just hung up.
Old 02-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

If you are being forced to hang up, then your methods are letting you down.

GV is an issue as explained.

Define the address please. What do you know of your random address?

Why is your PayPal not verified or confirmed before selling?

What did you do with your computer ? Did you make user accounts, clear cookies etc etc?

As you have purchased a subscription, may I suggest you list everything you have done next time before you start up the account!

Good Luck
Old 02-19-2017

Longevity: 42%

Hello, Try The method below , I already used it and it fully worked, You'll have 10 items/500 usd. Create a new eBay account - Choose Algeria as country- Search on google a random adress in Algeria - Add a phone number begining with + 213 and 9 random number - use ⊗⊗⊗⊗name.com to found a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name - Add your Paypal account ( you can use your US Paypal account) - Start to sell any item ( digital one) to avoid physical delivery , You'll get 10 items/ 500 USD a month. After a couple of days . Sign in your account and go to setting , change all informations ( name, adress ect...) you can use textnow.com to add a phone number . That's it. You'll a get an US eBay account with 10 items/500 USD
Old 02-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samchi View Post
Hello, Try The method below , I already used it and it fully worked, You'll have 10 items/500 usd. Create a new eBay account - Choose Algeria as country- Search on google a random adress in Algeria - Add a phone number begining with + 213 and 9 random number - use ⊗⊗⊗⊗name.com to found a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name - Add your Paypal account ( you can use your US Paypal account) - Start to sell any item ( digital one) to avoid physical delivery , You'll get 10 items/ 500 USD a month. After a couple of days . Sign in your account and go to setting , change all informations ( name, adress ect...) you can use textnow.com to add a phone number . That's it. You'll a get an US eBay account with 10 items/500 USD
No offense, that's the worse suggestion I have seen today.....by far the worse.....

Anyone reading this, please don't try this, it's a waste of time and it's just plain messy.
Old 02-20-2017

Longevity: 64%
Send a message via ICQ to easy.bake.oven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samchi View Post
Are you 4 real?
April 1st is not for a few weeks yet!
Old 02-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy.bake.oven View Post
Are you 4 real?
April 1st is not for a few weeks yet!
That was a good laugh easy.bake

Old 02-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

I wish the mods would just sticky the thread and let this topic die the slow painful death it deserves....

LINK IN MY SIG.