Some questions I have after reading the book - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-15-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Some questions I have after reading the book

Hello guys I have few questions I have after reading the book. I've tryed to answer all of them through forum search and I've found lots of answers but I still have this questions.. Sorry in advance if they are repeated (also looking for your expert opinions)

First of all I want to say that I'll start by buying one of the accounts that you have for sell here.

This way I'll have this steps done:

Email.
Ficticious name.
VCC.
Verified Phone number.

I opened a savings account on my wellsfargo (already know that I can withdraw without having the same name)

I'm going to verify it on my paypal and wait the 2 deposit to come through.

I already have a fresh new user created on my computer for this new ebay/paypal acc.

1. I asked on myburger for the dedicated IPS and they told me that it will be located randomly on USA. I've heard of people saying that it's better if you can have the IP near the direction that you have in ebay/paypal.. Therefor I'm a bit confused here.. Should I try to find another VPN that can give me an Adress at least in the same State??? Some say it doesn't matter if I'll log on that ip from now on and some say it does matter and you start with a little red flag on the account.

2. I don't know if someone around here will be able to answer me this question.. I'm not from USA I'm from Spain. I go to USA everynow and then as I have my GF there and friends(and also because the chicks in San Diego are incredibly hot and down for everything omg). So I basically plan to have around 10 accounts (on the long run) and have them connected to the Saving accounts that I'll make in wellsfargo (it costs 5 dollars a month or a minimum of 300$ on the account permanently).
Let's say that by summer I have those accounts created and that I'm withdrawing to my wellsfargo half of the profit every week and it's a total of 1k$ per month per account.

That means I'd have 1k$ in each savings for a total of 10k$ every month. Do you know if wellsfargo is going to say something to the goverment even if I have no SSN for taxes?? Would I get in trouble if for example at the end of the year I have 50k$ or 100K$ on a wellsfargo bank without reporting it to the IRS(as I can't because im not citizien)?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2017

Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Some questions I have after reading the book

With your first question, in my experience, it shouldn't matter. I've had stealth accounts in the Northeast with VPN/IP in the Midwest all while operating out of a Southeastern state. Like you, after reading that ideally it's best to have an IP within 100miles (?) was worried. However, I personally haven't had a problem thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguar1 View Post
1. I asked on myburger for the dedicated IPS and they told me that it will be located randomly on USA. I've heard of people saying that it's better if you can have the IP near the direction that you have in ebay/paypal.. Therefor I'm a bit confused here.. Should I try to find another VPN that can give me an Adress at least in the same State??? Some say it doesn't matter if I'll log on that ip from now on and some say it does matter and you start with a little red flag on the account.
I have never known this to matter. Your account needs to be in the US and your IP needs to be in the US. Today, IPs are taken from all over the place for many different reasons
Old 03-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
I have never known this to matter. Your account needs to be in the US and your IP needs to be in the US. Today, IPs are taken from all over the place for many different reasons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikez87 View Post
With your first question, in my experience, it shouldn't matter. I've had stealth accounts in the Northeast with VPN/IP in the Midwest all while operating out of a Southeastern state. Like you, after reading that ideally it's best to have an IP within 100miles (?) was worried. However, I personally haven't had a problem thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you guys
Old 03-15-2017
Threadstarter  

If someone knows about the second question I'd like to know
Old 03-16-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Smile Re: Some questions I have after reading the book

Hey guys, i read the guide multiple times, i love it and this forum, brought me and my income hopes back to life . Major question?new I need new device? I have ipad and mini and imac. These were used on the old account. Are these devices still good?was using mobile apps and not, different browsers and or user accounts. Please advise. Thanks!!
Old 03-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN BELFOR View Post
Hey guys, i read the guide multiple times, i love it and this forum, brought me and my income hopes back to life . Major question?new I need new device? I have ipad and mini and imac. These were used on the old account. Are these devices still good?was using mobile apps and not, different browsers and or user accounts. Please advise. Thanks!!
No you can't use the same device that you were using without deleting all the tracking data like the cookies. The easiest way to go stealth is using a computer with diferent users and each user for each ebay/paypal account. And obviously changing the ips.

btw im a fan of ur nickname
Old 03-18-2017

Longevity: 72%

You CAN get a TIN from the government, and you DO have to pay taxes.

You think because you're not a citizen you don't have to pay taxes? Better think again.

How can you open a bank account without a SSN, EIN, or TIN? The Patriot Act requires one of the three + other state issued identification to open a bank account in the US.

And yes, they will report this to the IRS, and if your ID numbers turn out to be false they will seize and hold your money and turn you in, and my guess is that will be a felony leading to instant deportation in the current political climate.
Old 03-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
You CAN get a TIN from the government, and you DO have to pay taxes.

You think because you're not a citizen you don't have to pay taxes? Better think again.

How can you open a bank account without a SSN, EIN, or TIN? The Patriot Act requires one of the three + other state issued identification to open a bank account in the US.

And yes, they will report this to the IRS, and if your ID numbers turn out to be false they will seize and hold your money and turn you in, and my guess is that will be a felony leading to instant deportation in the current political climate.
I love when people "know everything". I opened a wellsfargo without noone of them. Just with my Spanish passport. And so did my three bestfriend with whom we have stayed in San Diego for half year as tourist. So you don't know what you are talking about my friend.
Old 03-19-2017

Longevity: 72%

Congratulations on opening a bank account.

In every other regard you are headed for serious trouble...

A 'tourist' doesn't enter this country and earn tens of thousands of dollars.

The first link below talks about tourist visas, their limitations, and whether or not a 'tourist' can work and earn money here, be warned, it takes you off this site:

https://travel.state.gov/content/vis...t/visitor.html

On the above link look at the first sentence after Additional Information, it clearly says you cannot work or earn money here:

The next link is the USA Patriot Act, on page 3, the first paragraph it addresses the requirements to open a bank account in the USA, including the need for an identification number:

https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/exa.../FFIEC_CIP.pdf

While a passport may be sufficient to open an account, once you start depositing money in the account like you plan, the bank is going to want to know why a 'tourist' is getting tens of thousands of dollars in deposits from lots of different names all the time.

The bank is a required reporter, and they are obligated to notify law enforcement and other authorities of potential violations of law.

You can check around this forum just how quickly they'll seize the money and close the account, and in this case there's going to be lots of questions too.