How is it like calling eBay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-20-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default How is it like calling eBay?

So on February, 16 a buyer opened a return request for item not as described. I accepted the return on the same day and gave him return information.

On March, 11 eBay asked me if the item was returned. It didn't give the option to say no, it just gave me the option to issue a refund. On the bottom of the page it said that the buyer may not be returning the item, and if so, to contact them.

On the same day I contacted the buyer, and he responded saying he that thought he had shipped it back already and will do so on March, 13.

Well... You guessed it. He still hasn't returned it. I sent him a message on March, 16 and he is not replying anymore.

Anyway, so I guess I have to call eBay. How is it like calling them? The reason I have never called them is because I don't want to wake the sleeping giants and attract attention to my account. I'm paranoid that when I call them, while they are handling the issue they will start asking questions about the account itself or about something else. The item I sold to the buyer was only $60. So if it's a bad idea to call eBay I'll just take the hit.

Last edited by Yeezy; 03-20-2017 at 07:20 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-20-2017
Banned

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: How is it like calling eBay?

Just depends on how comfortable you are with calling them. Personally I was scared many years ago when calling in, but now after calling multiple times a day for years it is nbd. I would recommend you calling and getting used to the process so you feel more comfortable so in the future you will feel confident in calling. Practice makes perfect.
Old 03-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20c View Post
Just depends on how comfortable you are with calling them. Personally I was scared many years ago when calling in, but now after calling multiple times a day for years it is nbd. I would recommend you calling and getting used to the process so you feel more comfortable so in the future you will feel confident in calling. Practice makes perfect.
Thanks for the reply. I called them and it was very easy. I guess I overreacted. They opened a new case on my behalf and the money is now available in my account. I won't be spending that money because there's still a case open and a chance that eBay might still deny me.

I wish the return would have been closed fully. But oh well.
Old 03-20-2017

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
Thanks for the reply. I called them and it was very easy. I guess I overreacted. They opened a new case on my behalf and the money is now available in my account. I won't be spending that money because there's still a case open and a chance that eBay might still deny me.

I wish the return would have been closed fully. But oh well.
Congratz on your first call to ebay anyway